Federal Government and All provincial governments of Pakistan announce different Scholarships for 9th and 10th Class students to get higher studies in Pakistan. These scholarships for 9th and 10th classes are offered to those candidates who want to get higher education but due to financial problems, cannot complete their aim. All details regarding scholarships for 9th and 10th (Matric) class students are provided here along with all related information. In Pakistan HEC (Higher Education Commission) has arranged for the students from rural areas of Pakistan who are most likely to leave their education due to financial problems to get these scholarships.
The scholarship is the financial aid that is provided to encourage meritorious students and to prevent them from discontinuing their education on the grounds of non-affordability. The deserving students of Pakistan can apply for financial assistance at the intermediate level through different financial aids provided by different organizations in Pakistan. Brilliant students can get scholarships on merit bases and need bases.
Merit Base and Need Base Scholarships
Usually, two types of scholarships are provided to the students i.e.
- Merit-based: Merit-based scholarships are provided to students on the basis of their talent and their excellent academic results. Private institutes in Pakistan have the rule of giving scholarships to their students scoring the highest positions in class. The students start getting this scholarship from grade 1 but the only must thing is that they should be top 3 achievers of the class.
- Need-based: Need-based scholarships are provided to talented deserving students in order to prevent them from discontinuing their education on the grounds of non-affordability. In Pakistan HEC (Higher Education Commission) has arranged for the students from rural areas from Pakistan who are most likely to leave their education due to financial problems to get these scholarships.
Scholarships for 9th and 10th (Matric) Class Students Current in Pakistan for Higher Studies
It has been decided to award 6000 scholarships in the time period of 2020-2023. The main reason to do so is to increase the percentage of educated people in Pakistan which is also helpful for the betterment of Pakistan’s reputation.
Ehsaas Scholarship for Matric Students
The higher secondary level is now included in the Ehsaas school stipends scheme. A quarterly education stipend will also be given to students in grades six through ten. The specifics state that Matric students will also receive PKR: 3000 in quarterly stipends. A stipend of Rs 3,500 every quarter for males and Rs 4,000 per person for first- and second-year matric female students was also approved by the board.
Scholarships in Pakistan for Matric Students 2023
At the matric level, many colleges and educational institutes provide merit-based scholarships to talented students. Merit-based awards are granted to the brilliant students according to the admission merit list. Many national and multinational companies working in Pakistan also offer merit-based scholarships to the talented students of Pakistan.
The government of Pakistan also announces local scholarships for needy students. Generally at the matric level students are given a monthly stipend of Rs 1000 Rs to Rs 3000. Some scholarship schemes include books, uniforms, and other expenses.
- KP Government Scholarship for Matric and Inter
- Sundar STEM School scholarship
- Daanish Schools Admission and Scholarship
- PPL Scholarship for Matric and Inter-Students
- YES USA Youth Exchange and Study program
- Sitar-O-Hilal Foundation (UMT) Orphan Support Program
- Sindh School Education Scholarship SSESP by SEF
- Dr AQ Khan Scholarship for sindh and balochistan
- Al-Hijrah School Ziarat Talent Scholarship for Class 7 to 12
- Ehsaas Education Stipend from Primary to Inter
- English Access Micro Scholarship program
- TNF Akhuwat Foundation Scholarship
- National Free Education program scholarship for Matric and Inter
- STSI Scholarship and Laptop Scheme for Matric Inter students
- Pakistan Talent Olympiad Merit Scholarship Sindh
- Diya Pakistan Scholarship
- Abbottabad Public School APS Endowment Fund Scholarship
- ASF Japan Fully funded scholarships for Matric and Students
- KPS Secondary Scholarship for Matric Students
- Ghazali Premier College GPC Scholarship
PEEF Scholarships for 9th and 10th
At the matric level, students can avail of PEEF scholarships. The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is a program governed by the Government of Punjab to establish opportunities for bright boys and girls students. PEEF was established with the objective of providing scholarships to talented and needy students to pursue quality education with equal opportunities.
The students who have passed the Punjab Examination Commission’s (PEC) Grade VIII examination in 2023 and secured above 60% marks can avail of this scholarship. PEEF scholarships are announced every year for students.
One year Fully Funded US Scholarship 2023 for Matric Students
For Pakistani ninth- and tenth-graders, the Kennedy Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program offers fully funded United States of America Scholarships. This one-year program is quite professional. For Pakistani ninth- and tenth-graders, the Kennedy Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program offers fully funded United States of America Scholarships. For Pakistani Matric students, this one-year program is quite professional. Parents can help their kids study in the US for a year by completing scholarship applications.
You Might Also Like
- Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed District Toppers Scholarship...
- PEEF Scholarships 2023 Application Forms Download Online Sel...
- Pakistan Sweet Home Pre-Cadet College Scholarship 2023 Apply...
- PM Laptop Scheme Registration Online Eligibility
- Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online Last Date
- Prime Minster Youth Laptop Scheme Phase-IV-V 2023 Launched f...
- NEC Scholarship Form 2023 Download Online | www.nec.org.pk
- PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- BEEF Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 Out of Balu...
- BEEF Scholarship for LLM and PhD in Law 2023 Application For...