China Scholarship Council CSC provides fully-funded scholarships to Pakistani students via HEC to pursue undergraduate, graduate, and post graduate studies. HEC Chines Government Scholarship Program 2023 is a grant to Pakistani students to pursue Bachelor’s, Master and Ph.D. programs in China. The last date to apply is 28 December 2023 Thursday. You can find all related details like eligibility requirements, the application process, required documents, benefits, and coverage of the HEC Chines Government Scholarship Program 2023. The universities providing the HEC Chines Government Scholarship Program CSC are the top universities in China that provide a range of academic programs in Engineering, Science, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal Studies, and Management, as well as Literature, Education, History Philosophy, and Arts and crafts for students in all grades.
The HEC-CSC Scholarship will help pay tuition and the registration fee, as well as accommodation Monthly allowances for all i.e 2500 CNY to complete a Bachelor’s degree, 3000 CNY for a Master’s degree, 3500 CNY in the case of Ph.D., and other research-related expenses.
But the costs of airfare will be paid by the chosen applicants. Teachers, students, and scholars desirous to benefit from the Chinese Government Scholarships must complete the Chinese instruction in Chinese.
- Levels: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Fields: All Fields
- Offered By: Higher Education Commission HEC
- Type: International
- Category: Merit Based
- Area: All Pakistan
- Deadline: 28-12-2023 Thursday
- Award: Full Scholarship
- Application Mode: Online
HEC Chinese Government CSC Scholarship Covers
- Full Tuition fee Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend
- Students studying undergrads CNY 2500 per month
- General scholars and master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month
- Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month
- Travel Expenditure
HEC Chines Government Scholarship Program 2023 Fully Funded
Eligibility for HEC Chines Government Scholarship Program 2023
- Nationality must be Pakistani or the AJK National.
- Bachelor Programs: Years of education (FA/FSc/FA or equivalent A-level) less than 25 years.
- Master’s Degree Programs: The applicant must be the holder of a bachelor’s degree younger than 35 years. For Ph.D. Programs
- A graduate with a master’s degree who is less than 40 years old.
- Applicants must be in good health condition.
- Applicants must not be getting any other scholarship.
- The results of the HAT or USAT test must be provided by each candidate. The applicant’s HAT or USAT score must have been at least 50 out of 100. Applicants may post their test results on the HEC site for consideration if they took the HAT or USAT exam on or after January 1, 2023.Applications won’t be accepted for further processing if they don’t include the required minimum HAT or USAT test score (50 out of 100).
HEC Chines Government Scholarship Program 2023 Last Date
Deadline to submit applications online: 28th of December 2023. Candidates must complete an online application form before the due date.
Programs Offered by CSC Scholarship Program
The Chinese Government Scholarship Program provides sponsorship to international students, teachers, and scholars who wish to pursue degree studies (Undergraduate, Masters & PhD) and also offers one year of preparatory Chinese language studies in certain degree programs.
|Supporting Categories||Major Study (including preparatory years)||Chinese Language (Preparatory study year*)|
Required Documents for Scholarship
- A signed copy of the HEC application form in a separate spiral bound folder. No extra documents are required to be sent with the HEC application.
- A signed copy of the CSC application portal’s application form, together with the paperwork that follows.
- All educational records attested to, one photocopy of the CNIC/B-form, proof of residence, the IBCC equivalence certificate (if applicable), and the HEC equivalency certificate (if applicable).
- A research proposal or study plan in either English or Chinese. (A minimum of 200 words for undergraduates, 500 words for non-degree students, and 800 words for postgraduates); a copy of a valid ordinary passport valid until March 01, 2025; and an IELTS, TOEFL, or HSK score, if applicable.
- For foreign nationals, the Physical Examination Record photocopy needs to be filled out in English. (The applicant should retain the original copy.) According to Chinese government regulation, the physical examinations have to cover everything specified in the Physical Examination Record, including basic blood test results for foreigners.
- Forms that lack a sealed photo of the applicant, the official hospital stamp, the attending physician’s signature, or both are deemed invalid. Since the results of the physical examination are only valid for six months, please choose the best time to schedule it.
- A clean record (Certificate of Police Clearance) that was obtained no more than six months prior to the application deadline.
- Before submitting an online application, if one is available, apply to the target universities for a pre-admission letter (optional) for Masters and PhD programs. The enrollment of your desired university cannot be guaranteed by HEC/CSC if the applicant does not provide a pre-admission notification. The Chinese Government Scholarships will be awarded to Masters and PhD applicants first, provided they have the necessary admission credentials.
- Graduate program applicants are required to submit two reference letters, written in either Chinese or English, from professors or associate professors.
- If the candidate is hired, the employer’s No Objection Certificate (NOC) will be necessary.
- Candidates under the age of eighteen should send in the official legal guardians’ documents from China.
List of Other Supporting Documents: Not Mandatory But Plus Point:
After the online submission of applications, HEC will ask through an email only those who have been shortlisted to provide two sets of the attested documents attached to a spiral binding along with the HEC online application form below:
- Copies of the applicant’s and father’s or guardians’ CNIC.
- Copy of the applicant’s Domicile.
- Copies of the HEC online submission form.
- All transcripts and degrees of education from matriculation to the final degree are certified through HEC & IBCC.
- Chinese Online Application Form
- Pre-admission letters by Chinese State-owned Scholarship Universities (Not required)
- Language qualification certificate. e.g., HSK certificates, IELTS, or TOFEL report (Not required)
- A photocopy of the passport’s information page.
- Two letters of recommendation, in the original. (for Masters and Ph.D. only)
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- Two versions of the statement of the purpose.
- Health/fitness certificates issued by the Chinese quarantine authorities can be downloaded here. The physical examinations should cover all of the requirements listed on the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Complete records or ones that do not have the signatures of a physician who is attending or an official hospital stamp or a photo that is sealed by the applicants are invalid. Choose the right moment to examine because the result is valid for only six months.
- Police Department. Non-criminal records.
- If you are employed in the event of employment, the no Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the employer of the applicant will be required from candidates who have been shortlisted.
- Certified English Translations of documents supporting the application (i.e. transcripts, certificates, testimonials) are required for documents that aren’t in English.
- Hard copies of the applications are not required at the moment.
- Applications made by hand or incomplete form will be refused in any way.
How to Apply for CGSP Scholarship 2023
- All information included in the online application and the attached documents must be accurate, complete, and correct.
- Apply online at HEC apply portal HEC after registering and filling out your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”. After applying, print a version signed by the applicant. HEC Online application portal will end on December 28th, 2023 (11:59 pm Pakistan Time).
- Before applying, please complete the information on your HEC profile with the latest contact information, including your email/cell phone number. It is advised that you complete and complete your application form as fast as you can since the online application system is likely to be busy in the days before the deadline.
- After you have submitted your application on the HEC portal, keep printed copies of the application form that have been completed by you.
- Submit an online application at the CSC web portal through program Type: A and Agency No.5861. Download the completed application form from the Chinese Scholarship Council portal, take a copy of the form and keep the signed copy along with you.
- For more details about the Chinese Govt. scholarship program, visit the website of the Chinese Embassy, Islamabad or download Instructions for Chinese Government Scholarship and fill the Chinese Govt. online application for scholarships on CSC portal.
- Online applications submitted to CSC & HEC portal are required. If you do not submit the application form through one of the two above portals the candidature will not be considered.
HEC Chines Government Scholarship Program CSC Written Test
All applicants must submit either a HAT score or a USAT test score. Test categories included. The applicant must have at least 50 points out of 100 for either the HAT exam or the USAT test. applicants who have taken either the HAT exam or the USAT test before or on January 1, 2023, can upload their test results on the HEC portal to be considered. If applicants do not provide a minimum HAT or USAT score (50 from 100) applicants are not accepted for further consideration. Those interested applicants who are yet to take the HAT or USAT test may register for the same by visiting ETC portal.
Important Instructions for Applicants
Please be aware that HEC will send nominations to Pakistan following the shortlisting of prospective candidates based on merit. Candidates will be selected based on tests OR an interview OR both. The choice of HEC is final and legally binding. The deadline to submit an online application through HEC’s portal HEC portal is 15 December 2023. Hard copies of the Applications are not needed at this time. Applications submitted by hand or in a non-completion portal will not be accepted in any manner.
For students in the undergraduate program, the study medium will be the Chinese language during the degree program. This is after the preparatory course Chinese Language during one calendar year.
Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-2024 Universities List
Henan University of Chinese Medicine
Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Hebei University of Economics and Business
Anhui Agricultural University
Northwest Normal University
North China University of Technology
Ningxia Medical University
Dalian Polytechnic University
You Might Also Like
- Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2024 Apply Online Last Date Tes...
- KPK CMEEF Scholarship Program 2023 Eligibility Criteria Date...
- HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Scholarship Scheme 2023 Eligi...
- PEEF Scholarships for Inter Graduate Students 2023 Eligibili...
- Sindh Educational Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship 2023 Appli...
- MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2023 Application form Downlo...
- Mora Scholarship Application Form 2023 Download
- 500 STFS Scholarships 2023 By Pakistan Science Foundation Ba...
- FFC Sona Welfare Scholarship 2023 for Inter and Undergraduat...