Ehsaas Education Stipend 2023 Scholarship program has announce to the intermediate-level candidates. The previous Ehsaas school stipends are for the school-level candidates. Now Ehsaas school stipends have extended it to higher secondary level. The students of the 6th class to the 12th class can get the Ehsaas Education Stipend 2023 Scholarship. So the candidates all over Pakistan can apply for the scholarship. The applicants download the application form and submit it to the Ehsaas school stipends Department. Apply process is available here. Candidates can apply any time in the year. The applicants will be awarded the scholarship through Benazir Income Support Program Board.
Ehsaas Scholarship Last Dates:
This scholarship was first announced for the primary to secondary candidates. Now it expended for higher secondary candidates. Ehsaas Education Stipend 2023 remains open always. The candidates can apply any time in the whole year. Eligible candidates will be granted the scholarship. The Ehsas Educational Scholarship App was launched in Pakistan. Using the Ehsas Educational Scholarship App, families will be able to enrol their children on their own without any office. Promoting education for all is a top priority of our government. Using the Ehsas Educational Benefits app allows families to enrol their children without any office.
Ehsaas Education Stipend 2023 Scholarship Program
The Federal Government launched the Ehsaas Stipends program for 12 12th students in the 12th class. Students with an identity of Pakistan and Domicile and B forms from any province, such as Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Sindh, Gilgit Baltistan, and FATA, are eligible to participate in this program. Ehsaas Education Stipend Program 2023 Application Forms. The program launched across more than 160 districts, designed to provide girls with a higher stipend than males.
The Benazir Income Support Program Board has awarded Rs 3,500 per quarter for boys and Rs 4,000 per quarter for first year’s girls. The Matric students will get the 3000 quarterly stipends while the primary students will get 2000 per quarterly. The applicants do not have the other scholarship program. Otherwise, the students will be rejected from the scholarship at any time. The approved candidates through the Ehsaas will be awarded the scholarship.
It will also help save time and money. The Federal government of Pakistan has extended the scope of the Waseela e Taleem Program from primary education to secondary and higher secondary education. In all the country districts, the Ehsas Scholarship Program has been set up to give more scholarships to girls than to boys. From 4 to 22-year-olds, children are given stipends from primary to higher secondary level. The program encourages parents to send their children, especially girls, to school. We have also introduced the “Ehsas Graduation Scholarship” for girls completing fifth grade to address the issue of girls dropping out of school.
Ehsaas Education Stipend 2023 Scholarship 5th class to 12th class Apply Online
Check Ehsaas Stipend 2023 Merit list:
Ehsaas Education Stipend 2023 is for the 1st class to 12th class candidates. Students should follow the step for applying. The eligibility criteria of Ehsaas Education Stipend 2023 are available below. The students who are eligible will be granted scholarships. Students can check the Ehsaas Education Stipend 2023 Merit list online.
Ehsaas Education Stipend 2023 Scholarship Selected Candidates List
Students who have applied for the Ehsaas Educational Program Grant are looking to find the merit list; then, you are in the right place. We have shared the Ehsaas Educational Stipend Program Merit List of selected applicants on this page. We also share the list of rejected candidates and the details of objections.
Ehsaas Education Quarterly Stipend details:
- Primary: 2000/-
- Secondary/Matric: 3000/-
- Higher Secondary/Intermediate: 4000/-
- Primary: 1500/-
- Secondary/Matric: 2500/-
- Higher Secondary/Intermediate: 3500/-
Ehsaas Stipend Scholarship Eligibility:
- Availing any other scholarship or continuous grant
- Enrolled in distant learning programs and affiliated colleges (both public/private )
- Secured admission on a self-sustain/ self-support/ self-finance basis, or in evening programs with higher fee structures
How to Apply for Ehsaas Education Stipend 2023 Scholarship
- The applicants apply online through the Ehsaas official site.
- The online application form is available above. Applicants just click the online applies to fill the application form.
- Applicants submit the application form before the last date.
- Only eligible and approved candidates will be awarded the scholarship.
Ehsaas Department Contact Number:
- Address: Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety Division is currently located in Evacuee Trust Complex, Government of Pakistan Cabinet Secretariat 4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, F-5/1, Islamabad
- Phone# : +92-51-9240024, +92-51-9210022
- Fax: 051-9210047
- Email: [email protected]
You Might Also Like
- KPK CMEEF Scholarship Program 2023 Eligibility Criteria Date...
- Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Last Date Tes...
- HEC Chines Government Scholarship Program 2023 Fully Funded ...
- HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Scholarship Scheme 2023 Eligi...
- PEEF Scholarships for Inter Graduate Students 2023 Eligibili...
- Sindh Educational Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship 2023 Appli...
- MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2023 Application form Downlo...
- Mora Scholarship Application Form 2023 Download
- 500 STFS Scholarships 2023 By Pakistan Science Foundation Ba...