Balochistan Education Endowment Fund BEEF has announced the new BEEF Scholarship for LLM and PhD in Law 2023 for fully funded local and foreign lawyer candidates. Candidates who want to study in the field of law are eligible to apply from all over Balochistan. The scholarship is based on different categories in the provincial merit list and on the district base merit list. BEEF also announced the special quota for special candidates. The applicants can apply before 02 May 2023 for the BEEF Scholarship for LLM and PhD in Law 2023.
General Details for BEEF Scholarship 2023
- Levels: Masters, PhD
- Fields: Social Sciences
- Type: International
- Category: Merit Based
- Area: All Pakistan
- Deadline: 02-05-2023
The students can download the application form for applying. The applicants do not Borden about the application form and The BEEF set the same application form for all the categories. You can also download the scholarship application form from BEEF Official Website or on this page.
Covering of BEEF Scholarship for LLM and PhD in Law 2023
- Tuition Fee
- Living Allowance
- Air ticket round trip via the most direct route
- Visa Processing for FFS only
BEEF Scholarship Amount Per Student
Baluchistan’s government decided to allocate funds of Rs.250 million managed by BEEF for professional skills development and capacity building of Balochistan Bar Council-registered lawyers.
Important Instructions for Applicants
- The application must reach the department before the date and must be in the knowledge of the head of the institute.
- The students will be rejected for the scholarship in case of an incomplete application form.
- The students will also not get eligible to apply in case of fake documents.
BEEF Scholarship for LLM and PhD in Law 2023 Application Form Last Date
Eligibility Criteria for Beef Law Scholarships
- Aspiring Lawyers should have applied for admission to LLM or Ph.D.
- In regulation or BAR-AT-LAW supplying pinnacle-ranking out of Balochistan-based totally country-wide academic establishments diagnosed by means of HEC or International Intuitions / Universities. Later, These Intuitions/ Universities will be considered/declared because the Centers of Excellence (COE) of BEEF for a lengthy-time period funding partnership.
- The applicant for FFS/IFS ought to have taken admission in consultation Spring/Fall as will be specific and introduced with the aid of BEEF.
- The applicant for FFS/IFS needs to own a valid Local/Domicile of Balochistan Province.
- The applicant for FFS/IFS needs to have a valid end result of GAT-LAW qualified at least with a minimal score as required by means of HEC.
- An applicant for FFS/IFS has to have received 60% marks or three CGPA (as Applicable) inside the LLB degree program provided via an HEC-identified institute.
- The applicant for FFS/IFS must own a valid registration/license with the Balochistan Bar Council having in credit score of at least 2 years of training revel in as a Lawyer.
- Applicants for FFS should have qualified for IELTS with a minimal score of 6.5Applicants for FFS ought to have got and submitted to BEEF the Unconditional offer letter for admission from overseas Intuition/university providing regulation studies as designated above.
- Applicants for FFS need to possess a legitimate Passport.
- Applicants for FFS/IFS should own legitimate CNIC.
- Applicants for IFS have to have given and submitted to BEEF the Unconditional offer letter for admission from Pakistan based (out of Balochistan Province) Intuition / University offering law research as designated above.
- The applicant for FFS/IFS must have signed a sworn statement /bond on stamp paper worth Rs.
- One hundred as a minimum and submit it to BEEF for confirming that once successful completion of the observed path will go back to us to serve the Balochistan province for 2 years at least.
Required Documents to Apply
- Attach the attested copies (attested by the head of the institution) of the following documents to the BEEF Scholarship Formula.
- Candidate’s Smart Card/CNIC/B-Form/CNIC
- Local Domicile
- Academic Certificates
- 4 Passport Size photographs (attested)
- CNIC of the Father/Guardian
- If applicable, a Certificate of Disability
- Along with other documents, the orphan candidates will attach the death certificate of their father.
- Students from minority groups can also obtain the Religion Certificate.
How to Apply for BEEF Matric to Master Level Scholarship 2023
- The applicants download the application form and fill it out carefully.
- The students who belong to DOMS and IOMS apply under the knowledge of the head of the institution.
- The application contained the documents, Copy of the DMC/Semester/Class result attested by the head of the institute.
BEEF Scholarship for LLM and PhD in Law 2023
Balochistan Education Endowment Fund announces scholarships for lawyers for fully-funded scholarships to pursue higher education. Scholarships are available for LLM and Ph.D. programs in Pakistan and at top universities abroad. Baluchistan’s government has allocated funds totaling Rs.250 million to BEEF to help fill the professional gap through capacity building and professional skills development for Balochistan Bar Council-registered Practicing Lawyers. Higher Studies in Law scholarships will be available for degree programs, including LLM/Ph.D. in Law/Bar at Law in Foreign Countries and top-ranking educational Institutions outside of the Province.
BEEF Local and Foreign scholarships
BEEF Local and Foreign scholarships offer to advocates to begin higher studies. Legal scholarships are offered to students pursuing LLM or Ph.D. research in Pakistan and top universities abroad. It was the Baluchistan Government that decided to assign funds of 250 PKR million to the BEEF and the professional skills improvement of lawyers in Baluchistan become registered with the Baluchistan Bar Council.
Scholarships will be awarded to students who wish to pursue higher education in Law that cover degree programs like LLM/Ph.D. in Law or Bar at Law in all other countries, except Pakistan and outside of the Province’s top educational institutions. Candidates can obtain specifics about the BEEF LLM and Ph.D. in BEEF Local and Foreign scholarships 2023.
BEEF LLM and Ph.D. in Law Scholarship Categories
INTERNATION/FOREIGN FOUNDED SCHOLARSHIP (FFS): This covers foreign top Ranked Law Studies offering Intuition/Universities only.
NATIONAL/INLAND FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS (IFS): Covering the country -outside of Balochistan-based top law schools offering institution /HEC recognized universities only
Contact Numbers of BEEF
- Phone: +92 (81) 9202096
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: House No. 116/40-A, 5th Street Near Main Jamia Masjid, Jinnah Town Quetta Cantonment, Balochistan, Pakistan
- BEEF Website
What is the last date of the BEEF Scholarship for LLM and PhD in Law 2023?
02 May 2023.
Who are eligible for the BEEF scholarship?
Students who apply for the Special Quota Scholarship to Extremely Vulnerable Persons (SEVI) must earn a minimum of 45% or 2.5 out of 4.0 CGPA. BEEF Scholarships are available to students who ensure at least 75% attendance
What is the BEEF scholarship?
BEEF is a scholarship program that provides financial assistance to deserving and talented students in Balochistan province.
How to apply for BEEF scholarship 2023?
Balochi students may submit scholarship applications with cover letters and certificates. Before submitting documents to the BEEF officials, all students must attest to them.
You Might Also Like
- KPK CMEEF Scholarship Program 2023 Eligibility Criteria Date...
- Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Last Date Tes...
- HEC Chines Government Scholarship Program 2023 Fully Funded ...
- HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Scholarship Scheme 2023 Eligi...
- PEEF Scholarships for Inter Graduate Students 2023 Eligibili...
- Sindh Educational Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship 2023 Appli...
- MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2023 Application form Downlo...
- Mora Scholarship Application Form 2023 Download
- 500 STFS Scholarships 2023 By Pakistan Science Foundation Ba...