HEC Scholarships For Intermediate 2023 Application Form FA FSc ICS ICom Students Balochistan FATA as per official announced. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) announces indigenous HEC Scholarships For Intermediate of provision of Higher Education opportunities for the students of Balochistan and FATA for undergraduate in all disciplines. Applications are invited from candidates having local certificate/domicile of Balchistan or FATA for award of scholarships of undergraduate studies in HEC Recognized public Sector universities awarding institutions or W- Category private universities of Pakistan.
HEC Scholarships For Intermediate 2023
HEC Scholarships For Intermediate 2023 FA FSc ICS ICOM after 12th class Balochistan FATA Students as per advertisement announced for Fully funded, need based, free education programs. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, is an independent, autonomous, and constitutionally established institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education efforts in Pakistan.
- Applicants must possess Domicile of Balochistan/Fata
- Candidates must have completed 12-years education with 60% marks in
- FA/FSc/I.com/ICS/DAE or equivalent.
- Maximum age limit is 22 years on August 19, 2023
- Candidates who are already availing of any other HEC/Govt Scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Average tuition fee and other charges including hostel fee upto 60,000 per year
- Living allowance of Rs.6,000 per month with Rs.500 annual increment.
- Book Allowance of 5,000 per annum
- Travel Allowance of 5,000 Per annum
- Initial Settlement Allowance of Rs.10,000.
HEC Scholarships For Intermediate 2023 Application Form
Following Programs Offered by HEC For Graduates and Undergraduates,
- Learning Opportunities Abroad
- Overseas Scholarships for MS/MPhil leading to PhD
- Hungary Scholarships for Pakistani Students under Academic and Research Linkages
- Law Graduates Scholarship Program for Balochistan for Study Abroad
- Post Doctoral Fellowship Program Phase-III
- Faculty Development Programme (FDP) Overseas Scholarships
- Guideline for Country Wise Overseas Scholarships
- Split Phd and Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme in France
- HRDI- Faculty Development of UESTPS-UETS-Phase-1
- Overseas Scholarships for PhD in Selected Phase-III
- Pak-Sri Lanka Higher Education Cooperation Program
- US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor PhD Scholarship Program
- Advanced Skills Development through International Scholarships
- Overseas Scholarship Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan Project
- Partial Support Program
HEC Scholarships 2023 for Undergraduate Students in Pakistan
HEC Scholarships 2023 for Undergraduate Students in Pakistan announce Phase-II of the Project Titled Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the students of Balochistan & FATA for Postgraduate & Undergraduate studies in all disciplines. Applications are invited from candidates having Local Domicile Certificate of Balochistan Province FATA for award of Scholarships for Postgraduate & Undergraduate studies in HEC recognized public sector Universities Degree Awarding Institutes or W-category Private Universities of Pakistan.
HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023-22
Students enrolled in undergraduate programs at Public sector universities and their sub-campuses can avail HEC Need-based Scholarship. Only students admitted on open merit can apply. Students admitted on self-finance schemes cannot apply for HEC need-based scholarship. Previous June is the deadline for the submission of the application for the HEC Need Based Scholarship program 2023. The scholarship covers the full tuition fee and monthly stipend PKR 6000/month for 10 months admission to any of the participating universities. PEEF Scholarships for Intermediates Graduates also offered same requirements program.
www.hec.gov.pk Scholarship 2023
Apply online at HEC Official website. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by the candidate.
HEC Fully Funded Scholarships 2023
Higher Education Commission, Pakistan has announced HEC Postgraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2023-22. HEC Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 is opened to the students of Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA. The full scholarship is opened for MS and MPhil degree levels. Students can apply in a number of disciplines.
How To Apply HEC Intermediate Scholarship 2023?
Applicants are required to submit application in hard form.The application form is available on HEC website. You can also download from this page as following the below-mentioned link or send to Sr. Project Manager Human Resource Development Division Higher Education Commission H-9 Islamabad.
HEC Scholarships 2023 Last Date
The Last date to apply is the recent month of 2023. Keep stay in touch For latest scholarships in Pakistan information about the selected candidates list keep in touch with us as well.
How can I apply for the 2023 HEC scholarship?
Scholarships will be granted for the Spring/Fall 2023 Session at HEC-identified top-ranked foreign universities in advanced nations ( University List). The application process is required to complete an online application using the HEC electronic portal.
How do I pay my HEC fee?
Fees can be deposited to Habib Bank Limited, in A/C No. 1742-79001334-01. The original Bank pays slip/record of payment must be secured by the applicant to present whenever requested to the HEC.
What documents are needed to apply for HEC scholarships?
A clear copy of a current Computerized National Identity Card or Passport (in the case only for Foreign National solely) is required. The applicant must provide that transcript and the degree they intend to verify. The submission of transcripts or a result Card with the degree is mandatory regardless of whether its attestation is not required.
Who are eligible for scholarships in Pakistan?
The applicant should be able to get admission into their degree program based on merit. The applicants have to prove that they are financially able. For the Bachelor’s degree, the candidate should have completed 12 consecutive years of schooling.
You Might Also Like
- FFC Sona Welfare Scholarship 2023 for Inter and Undergraduat...
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 For Master & PhD
- Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online Last Date
- YES Youth Exchange and Study Program in USA for Matric and O...
- Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed District Toppers Scholarship...
- Scholarships for 9th and 10th (Matric) Class Students Curren...
- PEEF Scholarships 2023 Application Forms Download Online Sel...
- Pakistan Sweet Home Pre-Cadet College Scholarship 2023 Apply...
- PM Laptop Scheme Registration Online Eligibility
- Prime Minster Youth Laptop Scheme Phase-IV-V 2023 Launched f...