Northwestern Polytechnical University is inviting applications for NPU President Scholarship Program for the academic year 2023-21. Scholarships are open to international students to pursue bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s programme. Northwestern Polytechnical University is a National Key University, directed by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China, located in Xi’an, Shaanxi, China. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who want to get admission they must apply for President Scholarship Program 2023 if they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
NPU President Scholarship in China 2023 is also known as President Scholarship that is an excellent opportunity for the applicants looking forward to studying their Bachelor’s Degree Program, Master’s Degree Program and PhD in various different fields on Fully Funded Scholarship.
There is No Need to Give IELTS, TOEFL to study in China scholarship. You can submit an English proficiency Certificate as well any other language certificate. China scholarships are the best scholarships nowadays & they are giving Competition to U.S Universities. This is a best Fully Funded Scholarships in China & you must avail this scholarship. This fully funded scholarships in China for Pakistani students as well as for International will cover your Program Tuition fee, Accommodation Fee, Stipend, and insurance fee.
NPU China President Scholarship Program 2023 Apply Online For Bachelor Master PhD
- Applications Deadline: May 15, 2023
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, Master and PhD programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The “NPU President Scholarship” includes a full prize and a partial For the full prize winners, tuition, accommodation and insurance fees are waived. In addition, they are entitled to a monthly allowance:
- 1,500RMB/person/month for Bachelor’s candidates.
- 2,000RMB/person/month for Master’s candidates.
- 3,500RMB/person/month for PhD candidates.
- For the partial prize winners, tuition fees are waived.
Fields of Studies offered in NPU China 2023:
- For Bachelor’s Degree Program: The interested applicants can view the fields of study offered in the Bachelor’s Degree here:
- For Master’s Degree Program and PhD: The interested applicants can view the fields of study offered in the Master’s Degree and PhD here:
- For Bachelor’s Degree Program: The applicants must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 30 years of age by 1st September 2023.
- For Master’s Degree Program: The applicants must not be more than 35 years of age.
- For the Doctoral Degree Program: The applicants must not be more than 40 years of age.
- For Bachelor’s Degree Program: The applicants must have a senior high school diploma with satisfactory academic performance in order to be eligible for studying Bachelor’s Degree Program on NPU President Scholarship in China 2023.
- For Master’s Degree Program: The applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree at the time of application in order to be eligible for studying Master’s Degree Program on NPU President Scholarship in China 2023.
- For the Doctoral Degree Program: The applicants must have a Master’s Degree in order to be eligible for studying PhD on NPU President Scholarship in China 2023.
- Nationalities: The applicants must be foreign citizens.
- Health: The applicants must be in good physical and mental health.
- Language Requirements: The applicants must have an English language proficiency certificate with a minimum TOFEL score of 70, minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or a Chinese language proficiency certificate with a minimum HSK level 4 or equivalent.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application on the following web page:
- A committee will be organized to evaluate documents of applicants; applicant’s documents will be selected for further review by the relevant academic schools.
- Applicants will be notified for an interview by email.
- Send Admission Notice and other relevant documents. The registration deadline is 15th September 2023 (See the admission notice). Failure to register within the time limit without the permission of the registration office of International College, you will have forfeiture admission into this university.
- Academic transcripts.
- Notarized highest diploma.
- A Recommendation Letter from high school for applying for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two Recommendation Letters from two professors for applying for Master’s or PhD degree.
- A study plan.
- Certificate of English or Chinese proficiency.
- A copy of valid passport.
- Completed physical Examination form.
You Might Also Like
- Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2024 Apply Online Last Date Tes...
- KPK CMEEF Scholarship Program 2023 Eligibility Criteria Date...
- HEC Chines Government Scholarship Program 2023 Fully Funded ...
- HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Scholarship Scheme 2023 Eligi...
- PEEF Scholarships for Inter Graduate Students 2023 Eligibili...
- Sindh Educational Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship 2023 Appli...
- MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2023 Application form Downlo...
- Mora Scholarship Application Form 2023 Download
- 500 STFS Scholarships 2023 By Pakistan Science Foundation Ba...