Alkhidmat foundation Pakistan has announced the Alfalah Scholarship Program 2024 for talented deserving students. For this purpose NTS has assigned the responsibility to collect the application form those who are eligibile to apply and conduct a written test for the Alfalah Scholarship Program 2024 test.
Applicants who were apply for the Alfalah Scholarship Program Quetta Test 2024 now NTS has announced the test dates for all eligible candidates. Those candidates who will qualify for the test can download their Alfalah Scholarship Program NTS Roll number slip form NTS website. NTS has not announced the officially test date when the test date announced we provide here.
Alfalah organization starts taking scholarship applications from Needy and deserving Pakistani students. The talented and needy students can submit scholarship application form. Alfalah organization is providing educational activities for the students who cannot afford the study in Pakistan. Alfalah will be bear all expenses of selected students under Alfalah Scholarship scheme session 2024.
Alfalah Scholarship Program 2024 NTS Test Results and Successful Candidates List
Monthly scholarships are offered for deserving and talanted students from Intermediate to DAE, Graduation, Post Graduation and Professional courses in any field within Pakistan.
Students of various levels from intermediate to master/professional level from province of Balochistan.
- Required marks 70% for intermediate scholarship
- Required marks 60% for other categories.
- Bonafide students of Govt. institutes. However, students of intermediate class studying in registered private institutions may apply.
- Government Institutes.
- Registered/Recognized Institutes.
- IDPs and Earthquake affected area.
- Unfortunate/underprivileged families facing acute financial hardship.
Attested Documents to be attached:
- Photocopy of Self’s CNIC.
- Photocopy of Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- 3 Recent Photographs.
- Photocopy of current Electricity Bill.
- Photocopy of Father/Mother/Brother/Sister’s Pension Book/Salary Slip.
- Photocopy of all previous exams’ result.
- Photocopy of fee slip (Last semester/year)
- Bonafide Certificate (Mentioning course start and ending dates. The specimen is available on Alfalah website.
How to Apply:
If you are a deserving student, with Alfalah Scholarship Scheme it is easy to apply for financial assistance. Just download the application form for Scholarship from the DOWNLOADS section of our web site. Print it, get the form attested from the head of your institution and mail (post) it your concerned region with the required attachments. List of all the nine regions is given at the end of application form showing necessary details.
You Might Also Like
- PEEF Scholarship 2024- Online Apply Process
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2024- Apply Online
- Benevolent Fund KP Merit Scholarship 2024 – Apply Online
- PEEF Scholarship for Matric 2024 Application Form Download
- Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2024 Apply Online Last Date Tes...
- KPK CMEEF Scholarship Program 2024 Eligibility Criteria Date...
- HEC Chines Government Scholarship Program 2024 Fully Funded ...
- HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 Apply Online
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Scholarship Scheme 2024 Eligi...
- PEEF Scholarships for Inter Graduate Students 2024 Eligibili...