State Bank of Pakistan has announced the Merit Scholarship Scheme for the Children of retired Employees who are working at the OG-2 Level. SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 is offered for the Intermediate, Graduate, and Post Graduate levels and diploma courses. All the Students who are eligible should apply for the announced SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023. You can find all details as eligibility, application form, application procedure, last date, and documents needed for SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023. The last date to apply is 20 February 2023.
General details for SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023
Levels: Inter, Bachelor, MS/MPhil, Masters, Ph.D.
Fields: All Fields
Category: Merit Based
Area: All Pakistan
Monthly Stipend for SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023
- For Intermediate Students Rs.7,330/-/month
- For Graduate Students PRK: 9,330/-/month
- For Post Graduate Students PKR: 13,328/-/month
Total No of Scholarships According to Level
- 200 Scholarships for Intermediate
- 100 Scholarship for Graduate
- Unlimited Scholarship for Post Graduate
SBP Scholarship 2023 Online Apply
State Bank 0f Pakistan Banking Services Corporation Bring the Scholarship program for their employee’s children if you are an eligible person then you must apply because this opportunity is launched for you only and you must avail this opportunity. State Bank 0f Pakistan Banking Services Corporation (SBP BSC) offers financial assistance by way of a Merit Scholarship to the talented and meritorious children of its serving / Retired / Deceased Employees (up to OG 2 level) who are pursuing their studies at Intermediate, Graduation and Post-Graduation levels.
SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Employee’s Children Application Form
Eligibility Criteria to Apply
For Intermediate Courses:
Candidates completing their intermediate level in Science Economics, Commerce, and Computer Science IT and the Associate Diploma in Engineering are required.
For Graduation Courses:
Graduate applicants with a Degree of graduation in Commerce, Science, Business, Economics, and Science, as well as Engineering, Education, Public Administration, IT, Medical Pharmacy & Engineering, are required.
For Post Graduate Courses:
Candidates must have a Post graduation in Commerce, Science, Economics, Business and Technical Education, Public Administration, IT, Medical Pharmacy & Engineering is essential.
Candidates who have a Graduation or Post Graduation qualification and have gained admission to HEC-accredited institutions and Degree Awarding Institutes are eligible to apply.
You Must read the complete eligibility criteria and if you are eligible then you must follow the application procedure and get the paid scholarship. Applications for the grant of scholarships under the merit scholarship Scheme 2023 are invited from eligible candidates on the prescribed form.
- Candidates with a minimum 60 percent or “B grade” in Intermediate or Graduation are eligible to apply.
- For grades mentioned in the CGPA/GPA must submit the marks equivalent certificate.
- Candidates who have completed “A and O Levels” in the Cambridge International System are liable to apply.
- Candidates who gained admission to HEC-recognized institutions in 2018 are qualified to apply.
- Students who hold an award from another institution are not eligible to apply.
- Children of all SBP BSC employees (serving/retired/deceased), up to OG-2level
- Children of all SBP-BSC employees (serving/retired/deceased) up to OG-2 level who passed their last exams (Matriculation/ O-leve1/ Intermediate/A-level/Graduation) during the calendar year 2023 with a minimum “B” grade Of at least 60.% marks are eligible.
SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 Last Date
Interested candidates can submit applications online for SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 is 20th February 2023. Outdated documents and forms will not be entertained. So must submit the application by or before the deadline.
Key Features of SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023
Courses of Study:
Intermediate, Graduation, and Post-Graduation levels and diplomas (of minimum
6 months duration)
The award of scholarships for Intermediate graduation post-graduation courses and diplomas will be considered for only those students who have taken admitted To one of the Colleges/ Universities/ Degree Awarding institutions and Technical Training Institutes duly recognized by the relevant authority (HEC – BIEK – BISE – IBCe – NAVTTC. PEC – PMDC – TEVTA etc.)
- The scholarship will be granted to the candidates in order of merit In accordance with the prescribed quota for each course.
- Scholarships under this scheme cannot be claimed again for the same level Of course.
- Disbursement of scholarship for each subsequent year/semester
Application Procedure to Apply Online
Interested employees/ex-employee of SBP BSC up to OG-2 level or their spouses (In case of deceased employees) whose children meet the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply to the concerned office of State Bank of Pakistan Banking Services Corporation. latest by 20-02-2023. Application Forms may be downloaded either from the BSP website or directly obtained from the Employee Benefits Unit of relevant field offices/Employee Benefits Division of General Services Department SBP BSC Head Office Karachi or download from this page.
The application form for the scholarship may be downloaded from the state bank website.
State Bank of Pakistan
SBP, abbreviated to mean State Bank of Pakistan, regulates all aspects of the financial and credit system of the nation on a greater scale. It is also one of the Govt and the Federal Govt recognized banks, always providing the most amazing opportunities and scholarships to students in Master’s and Matric.
What is the last date for SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023?
20 February 2023.
How to apply for a merit scholarship in SBP?
Eligible candidates can submit their applications to the Senior Joint Director-EBD, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan,I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi by downloading the application Form via the Official Website.
Contact Details of SBP
Address: Senior Joint Director, General Services Department, State Bank Pakistan I Chandigarh Road Karachi-74200.
Mob: U.A.N.: 111-727-111
You Might Also Like
- Scholarships for 9th and 10th (Matric) Class Students Curren...
- PEEF Scholarships 2023 Application Forms Download Online Sel...
- Pakistan Sweet Home Pre-Cadet College Scholarship 2023 Apply...
- PM Laptop Scheme Registration Online Eligibility
- Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online Last Date
- Prime Minster Youth Laptop Scheme Phase-IV-V 2023 Launched f...
- NEC Scholarship Form 2023 Download Online | www.nec.org.pk
- PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- BEEF Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 Out of Balu...
- BEEF Scholarship for LLM and PhD in Law 2023 Application For...