The Prime Minister of Pakistan has announced the PM Laptop Scheme Free Distribution will be free between the Eligible candidates So here below we provided you the PM Laptop Scheme Registration Online Eligibility, You can get the online Registration Forms here below. The Prime Minister’s Scheme for Provision of Laptops is an attempt to enhance the scope of research and quality education in the country and increase access to information technology.
The objective is to provide free 200,000 laptops to talented students currently studying at public sector colleges and universities or are high achievers of the all Boards of Pakistan in Matriculation Examinations, Intermediate FA/FSc, DAE, Bachelors BA/BSc, Masters MA/MSc, and MPhil, Ph.D. as well. The motivation and enthusiasm behind this scheme is to help students rise above problems and hurdles they face in their path to gain knowledge and excel professionally.
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 Registration Form
HEC will soon open registration for the PM youth laptop program 2023. Students interested in the PM Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 should visit pmnls.hec.gov.pk before the closing date. This scheme is not available for hand-in or courier service applications. Follow the online application process for the PM Youth Laptop Scheme 2023.
Free Laptop Scheme 2023 In Pakistan
According to reports from HEC this morning, HEC’s last date for laptop applications will be September 30. Keep checking this page to get the latest information on youth.punjab.gov.pk laptop registrations for 2023.
Laptop Scheme 2023 Apply Online
Apply in Pakistan for All Eligible Students The new registration is now open to all who didn’t receive a laptop under the previous scheme. The current phase allows applicants to apply and win the award from the government. The PMLN started this project to help understudies use modern technology. Technology is constantly evolving, and foreign countries are always ahead of us. It is the time to get involved in technology and ensure that you have a bright future. The prime minister of Pakistan invited the participants to the program and offered laptops for intelligent study.
PM Laptop Scheme 2023 Apply Online FREE
The PM youth laptop program is exclusively for students at the public institutions of Pakistan. So, HEC Pakistan has nominated the universities suitable to participate in the PM youth laptop programme 2023. Females and males from Sindh, Punjab, Baluchistan, KPK, capital, ex FATA, GB, and in occupied Kashmir are eligible to apply for the most recent PM Laptop Scheme 2023. However regular students from selected universities are eligible to apply for PM Laptop Scheme 2023. In the same way, DAE, MBA, and FA/FSc/ICS/I.com (only FATA) are able to get an PM Youth Laptop at no cost at no cost.
Eligibility Criteria for Laptop Schemes 2023
These youths in Punjab will receive one hundred thousand laptops:
1. Students in the four-year BS Degree Programme must have at least 60% (in their previous year) to be eligible for annual examinations OR.
In the case of semester systems, 70% or more marks are required (in the last semester).
2. All Post Graduate Students (Part I and II of the 2 Year Masters Degree Programme) have been awarded certificates.
In the case of an annual examination system OR, you must have achieved 60% or more marks in the previous year.
In the case of semester systems, 70% or more marks are required (in the last semester).
3. All current students/scholars in MS, LLM, and M.Phil are eligible
4. The 100 best students of each Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Punjab
5. For 1st-year students, they will consider the data from the last exam in which the student appeared.
- The scheme has nationwide outreach; students registered in an HEC approved institute from across Pakistan can benefit from the scheme.
Cost per laptop
- As an approximate, each laptop will be worth Rs.50,000.
- A total of 200,000 students from across Pakistan will be awarded a laptop.
- The Higher Education Commission (HEC)/Ministry of Education and Training will be the central executing agency for the scheme.
- The Government of Punjab has successfully implemented the scheme to provide free laptops to students in the past. Therefore, the pattern and parameters adopted in Punjab shall be replicated in the design and implementation of the scheme.
- The Higher Education Commission is in negotiation with manufacturers for local assembly of laptop computers. This would increase the initiative’s feasibility with reference to a growth in the popularity of this scheme.
However, the following are NOT eligible for this initiative:
- MS/M.Phil/PhD scholars who are recipients of Higher Education Commission Scholarships.
- Students who are doing any kind of job (public as well as private).
- Students who have earlier received laptops in the last year’s scheme.
- Foreign nationals except students from Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Indian Occupied Kashmir.
Terms and Conditions:
- In case of GPA/CGPA, CGPA will be taken in to consideration and will be converted into percentage marks on the basis of Higher Education Commission formula.
- If you think you are eligible and have not been selected or have any other grievances, kindly contact your respective Focal Persons of College/ University / Board
- You can also register your grievance with the Independent Grievance Redressal Committees (IGRCs) at Divisional Commissioner’s level, which have been constituted by the Chief Minister Punjab, to hear and dispose off appeals submitted by various students regarding e-Youth Laptops Scheme.
- All eligible morning students of phase 1, in accordance with the finalized lists already available with HED, who still have not received the laptops are being referred to Independence Grievance Redressal Committees(IGRCs) for verification and redressal. NO NEW NAMES WILL BE ADDED TO THESE EXISTING LISTS.
- The laptops awarded to the eligible candidates do not require any initial deposit or payment. All laptops distributed via this scheme are absolutely free of cost. These laptops are non transferable; however if the candidate thinks he/she already as a laptop and would like to spare it for another deserving candidate, the gesture shall be valued and appreciated by the Chief Minister Punjab in person.
- Specifications of HP 200,000 Laptops.
Laptop Scheme For Matric Students 2023 Last Date
The process of Laptop distribution will begin in the next few days. Students will be able to fill out forms. This is an excellent opportunity for students who earn high marks in matric courses. Students who are interested in studying should to apply for this stage. Once you have registered, you are able to examine the Merit Lists and the Selected Candidates in previous laptop schemes here.
www.pmnls.hec.gov.pk laptop scheme 2023
The application process for laptops The application form, the deadline to apply the laptop, when you’re allowed to be considered for the laptop, syllabus for the test and previous tests, along with guides for preparation, and answers to MCQs , test pattern results as well as merit lists.
Laptop Scheme 2023 Distribution Online Registration
All students who have any other award cannot apply for this laptop , and all laptops will be offered to students on a basis of merit. Punjab Government Laptop Scheme complete details are available here. The students will be selected according to their ability to perform. The bright students from polytechnic colleges are also qualified.
Who is eligible to participate in the PM laptop program?
Students from any private higher education institution. Students from any government postgraduate college or degree program, except Federal Capital and FATA. Students who any Federal or Provincial Government scheme has granted a laptop.
How can I apply for a government laptop in 2023?
Students interested in the PM Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 should visit pmnls.hec.gov.pk before the closing date. This scheme is not available for hand-in or courier service applications.
Is there a laptop program in Pakistan for 2023?
Yousaf Abbasi claims that laptops are already distributed to students who have passed the year 2023.
You Might Also Like
- FFC Sona Welfare Scholarship 2023 for Inter and Undergraduat...
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 For Master & PhD
- Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online Last Date
- YES Youth Exchange and Study Program in USA for Matric and O...
- Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed District Toppers Scholarship...
- Scholarships for 9th and 10th (Matric) Class Students Curren...
- PEEF Scholarships 2023 Application Forms Download Online Sel...
- Pakistan Sweet Home Pre-Cadet College Scholarship 2023 Apply...
- Prime Minster Youth Laptop Scheme Phase-IV-V 2023 Launched f...
- NEC Scholarship Form 2023 Download Online | www.nec.org.pk