If you’re searching to find KP Government Scholarship For Matric And Inter 2023, then you’re on the right track. You can find all the details regarding this scholarship scheme offered by KPK Government. The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa offers scholarships to students in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. There are seats only available to students from settled districts and district mergers for admission to class 7 at the best government schools in KP. Students from across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa can apply for this KP Government Scholarship For Matric And Inter 2023. The scholarship is available for the 7th grade to the 12th class. Applications for the scholarship online will be accessible via the ETEA website starting on December 20, 2023. The last deadline for submitting the scholarship application is January 10, 2023. Therefore, you can submit your applications by the deadline date. Look for the admission form, the last date, and eligibility requirements.
Dates and Schedule for KP Government Scholarship
- Announcement Date: 20 December 2023
- availability of Forms: 20 December 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 10 January 2023
- Written Test Date: Announced Soon
Overview KP Government Scholarship For Matric And Inter 2023
- Levels: Matric, Inter
- Fields: All Fields
- Type: Local
- Category: Merit Based
- Area: Khyber Pukhtonkhwa
- Deadline: 10-01-2023
KP Government Scholarship For Matric And Inter 2023 Apply Online Eligibility
Nominated Schools and colleges for Provision of Scholarship
- University Public School, Peshawar
- Islamia College School, Peshawar
- Peshawar Public School, Peshawar
- Fazal-e-Haq College, Mardan
- Bannu Model School & College, Bannu
- Mufti Mehmood School & College, D.I. Khan
- Abbottabad Public School, Abbottabad
- University Model School, Peshawar
- Agriculture University Public School and College, Peshawar
Eligibility Criteria to Apply
- Candidate must have achieved more than 60 percent in previous class exam conducted by BISE Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Candidates must take the test in any institution considered an official Government Institution.
- The candidate should reside in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- You must be registered in an institution that has full-time registration.
- The monthly income of the parents should be at most the amount of Rs. 35,000 per month.
- Children of employees in grades 1-4 are exempted from income limitations.
- Children of martyrs killed in terrorist attacks are not subject to the requirements for income.
- The applicant cannot be awarded any scholarship or stipend from any other source.
- The awards above and unique scholarships are also offered to students who fit into some of the classifications listed below.
- Age must be 11 to 13 years till 31 March 2023.
Selection Criteria for KP Government Scholarship For Matric And Inter 2023
Students will be chosen based on merit on a district-based basis. There are 253 scholarships available in the program, 130 for boys and 133 for girls. The seats are allocated according to the district’s population.
KP Government Scholarship For Matric And Inter 2023 written test
Candidates will be selected following taking the admission test. Admission tests will be administered through ETEA concurrently at Peshawar, Mardan, Swat, Abbottabad, Kohat, Bannu, and Dera Ismail Khan. Candidates can choose the test location they prefer in the online application form. The test will last 1.5 hours long. The syllabus for the examination is based on textbooks for the 6th class of English and Mathematics. Urdu and Islamiat of the KP Text board.
Benefits of KP Government Scholarship
Many students want to go to college, but because of the financial burden or financial constraints, they cannot afford the cost of their education, so they quit. However, this scholarship is given to students new to KPK. It is a great decision taken by the KPK government for students who are new to KPK. This way, students will concentrate more on studying so that they can avail of this award. It will be excellent results.KP Government Scholarship For Matric And Inter 2023 covers all costs, including tuition, accommodation, and books.
Terms and Conditioons for The Applicants
- Children of Provincial government officials (regular Benevolent Fund contributors) who score at least 1st Division can be eligible to apply for Merit Scholarships. Merit Scholarship.
- Applications are accepted at the end of each year’s calendar, and the grant is awarded based on the final results only.
- The recipient of this Merit Scholarship is not eligible for any other scholarship.
- The application forms for scholarships must be confirmed by the head of the Institution and sent to the Head of the concerned Department.
- The form must be filled in capital letters, and all information required must be filled in. Documents that must be completed will be accepted.
- The deadline for receipt of scholarship applications must be strictly adhered to.
- All applications are accepted by submitting the correct application form on the website.
- The applications will be considered by the department responsible for them. The applications can only be regarded with the accompanying letter from the department.
- Applications must be completed or sufficient to be considered.
Application form for KP Government Scholarship For Matric And Inter 2023
Many applicants are trying to find applications for Scholarship 2023 application online. However, the form isn’t available according to the government’s officials. You can download an application form from the website for ETEA. If applying online is public, Save time. Fill out the application form and mail your application to the email address provided. The application form is known to be downloaded from the Office of Section (Training), Department of Higher Education, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Application forms for scholarships may be downloaded for ETEA website.
Elementary and Secondary Education KPK Scholarship 2023
The program offers 253 scholarships in the program. There are 133 boys and 120 girls. The seats are allocated according to the number of people in each district. An online application form will be available via the ETEA website beginning on December 20, 2023. The deadline to apply for the scholarship is January 10, 2023.
Category of Students for KP Government Scholarship
- Orphan Children
- Special Children
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 to 4
- Children belonging to a minority religion
Documents Required for Online Application
Students Who want to Apply For PEEF Stipend 2023-23 must Submit Following Documents
- One Photo
- Attendance Proof
- Income Proof
- Last Exam Results
- Father’s CNIC
- Any Other Documents
Deadline KP Government Scholarship For Matric And Inter 2023
The Last Date to Apply for the KP Government Scholarship For Matric And Inter 2023 is 10 January 2023.
You Might Also Like
- KPK CMEEF Scholarship Program 2023 Eligibility Criteria Date...
- Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Last Date Tes...
- HEC Chines Government Scholarship Program 2023 Fully Funded ...
- HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Scholarship Scheme 2023 Eligi...
- PEEF Scholarships for Inter Graduate Students 2023 Eligibili...
- Sindh Educational Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship 2023 Appli...
- MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2023 Application form Downlo...
- Mora Scholarship Application Form 2023 Download
- 500 STFS Scholarships 2023 By Pakistan Science Foundation Ba...