Prime Minister’s PM Nawaz Sharif has announce the Youth Skills Development Vocational Training Program for the Female of Faisalabad 2023. The Youth Skills Development Scheme is aimed at providing vocational training to unemployed young individuals for acquiring productive skills for gainful employment.
Regional Office National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (New Tech) Lahore China Engineering Works and Founders Private Limited Jhumra Road Nishaatabad Faisalabad with the coordination Prime Minister has announced the Special Training program Pakistan. For the Female (Youth) Technical and Professional Skills Education will start now.
Free of Cost Courses are providing by the Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif offered for all Pakistan Female candidates (Youth Skills) 2023. Qualification Should Be Matric All Matric Pass Females Can apply for this scheme 2023 within due dates.
PM Youth Skills Development Vocational Training Program Faisalabad 2023 for Female Application Form, Registration Procedure
Application Form Submission of
the Last Date is 11th April 2020 by hand, Interviews will be taken from the Selected candidates on 21 April 2023, After Interview All Selected Candidates final Merit Lists will be announced on 25 April 2023 on this page below.
- Foundry Supervisor
Young men and women, who have received middle-level education (Matric) and are maximum of 25 years of age are eligible beneficiaries of the scheme.
The scheme has nationwide outreach. It is believed that the outcome of such schemes shall not be restricted by factors such as provincial or regional affiliation.
The government would support a fee equivalent to or less than Rs.3,000 per month for a duration of six months
A monthly stipend of Rs.2,000 for six months would be paid to each beneficiary of the scheme.
Number of Trainees:
As estimated, 25,000 individuals will benefit from the scheme in their capacity.
Budget Allocation FY 2023:
Rs.800 Million have been allocated to the scheme in the Financial Year 2023 Budget.
NAVTTC/Ministry of Education and Training would be the central executing agency of the scheme. Provincial TEVTAs and the Federal Government Skills Training Institutes that are to work in collaboration with the central executing agency, will be responsible for designing the program and the final evaluation form.
Standardized training modules of trades with a global demand will be offered. The duration of each will be six months.
You Might Also Like
- Sports in Pakistan General Knowledge Online Test 1 MCQs Ques...
- Check Electricity Bill Online by WAPDA Billing System Old an...
- Top 10 Richest People in Pakistan 2023 with Their Income
- CM Khidmat Card Scheme 2023 Punjab Registration Online Forms...
- List of Karachi Postal Code Area Code Zip Code Colony Wise D...
- The Smart School All Campuses and Branches Details Address a...
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...
- PM Youth Loan Scheme 2023 Application Form Online
- NADRA Computerized Birth Certificate Online Download in Paki...
- How to Apply for NADRA CNIC Online Complete ID Card Registra...