We are Pleased to Inform you that, HEC Online Degree Transcript Attestation has been launched with new features as well.The Higher Education Commission HEC is an independent, autonomous, and constitutionally established institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education efforts in Pakistan.Hec has been notified for the information of General Public that due to launch of new online degree attestation system, the computer Lab facility will not be available w.e.f. HEC Regional Centers includes Lahore, Peshawar, karachi and Quetta.HEC online Attestation is for Life Time. So, there is no need for re-verification. Under a new and revised reforms, the HEC is made responsible for formulating higher education policy and quality assurance to meet the international standards as well as providing accrediting academic degrees, development of new institutions, and uplift of existing institutions in Pakistan.HEC Online Degree Transcript Attestation procedure is being given below with clear cut instructions.
Complete Procedure regarding HEC Online Degree Transcript Attestation Get online attestation could be seen as follow.
- Create an online profile at he website as to initiate the process for HEC Online Degree Transcript Attestation.
- Completely fill-in the personal and educational details on the online profile.
- Incomplete information may cause you inconvenience at later stage.
- Reserve an available date for attestation at a HEC office location of your choice.
- Attestation through courier service, please select the option of courier service in the online form.
- Print out the form and visit the designated courier office.
- Please bring all the original documents including degrees, transcripts and certificates from Matriculation onwards up till the degree level you want to attest. In case of courier service, please submit the original documents at courier service centre. Without the following Original Documents, your case will not be processed for attestation:-
- Matric certificate (Sanad)/Equivalent level certificate issued by IBCC along with its certificates.
- Intermediate certificate (Sanad)/Equivalent level certificate issued by IBCC along with its certificates.
- Bachelor degree along with DMCs/Transcripts.
- In case of foreign qualification, please provide the equivalent level degree certificate issued by the
- Equivalence Section of Higher Education Commission.
- Master degree along with DMCs/Transcripts. In case of foreign qualification, please provide the equivalent level degree certificate issued by the Equivalence Section of Higher Education Commission.
- MS/MPhil degree along with DMCs/Transcripts.
- In case of foreign qualification, please provide the equivalent level degree certificate issued by the Equivalence Section of Higher Education Commission.
- PhD degree along with DMCs/Transcripts. In case of foreign qualification, please provide equivalent level degree certificate issued by the Equivalence Section of Higher Education Commission.
- Please, bring a set of photocopies of all above listed documents for HEC record.
clearly visible copy of Computerized National Identity Card/Passport (in case of Foreign National) is mandatory to provide.
- The attestation fee for each Original document is Rs. 800 and for each Photocopy is Rs. 500.
- Applicants getting attestation through authorized domestic courier service will deposit fee at the HEC Account.
- International applicants will pay the attestation fee through cross check in favor of Gerry’s International (Pvt), Islamabad.
- With Respect to HEC Online Degree Transcript Attestation,The Higher Education Commission will only attest transcripts issued in the last three years from the date of declaration of result. In case, the three years duration has lapsed, the provision of original degree is mandatory for attestation of transcript.
- In case a degree has not been issued, the detailed marks certificate/transcript must be verified by the designated Controller of Examinations of the concerned university. Moreover, a verification letter from the Controller of Examinations of the concerned university should be attached for HEC record purpose.
- The applicant name, father’s name and date of birth should exactly match all degrees & transcripts, Matric and Intermediate level qualifications and CNIC/Passport.
- In case, the documents are being submitted for attestation by a person other than the degree holder, the authority letter for the authorized person is required. Moreover, the copy of the Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) of the Authorized person is also required.
- For attestation of “Shahadatul Almiya fil Uloomm al Arabia wal Islamia” please enter particulars of Middle, Aama, Khasa, Aaliya and Almiya in the online application form and attach equivalence given by the HEC.
- For attestation of “Equivalence letter” issued by the HEC, please attach the original Equivalence letter along with all necessary original documents as stated above.
- For attestation of CPSP Fellowship/Membership certificate, the verification of Controller of Examinations of CPSP is required before submission of documents to HEC.
- The HEC attests the copies of degrees and transcripts only after attestation of the original documents.
- The HEC will not attest any document if a field/area is omitted or erased on the same. Please, contact to the university/board first for issuance of documents without erasure/omission.
- Fake degrees and all other original educational documents would be confiscated and handed over to FIA for further investigation and disposal as per law.
- Please, read the complete guidelines for chosen method of attestation while HEC Online Degree Transcript Attestation process i.e., Walk-In and/or Courier Service before proceeding for attestation to avoid any inconvenience.
HEC Online Degree Transcript Attestation System launched Procedure to Apply
To Facilitate applicants applying for Degree Attestation the Higher Education Commission hec has launched a new online Degree attestation system with convenient features.This also provides the security of documents as well as leisure for far away areas students.This is sublime initiative taken by the higher education for students in with respect of time saving and speedy process as well.Regional Centers are also for getting the attestation by hand accordingly. We have been give complete Procedure to apply online as well by hand or through courier mentioned above in instruction which could be keenly observe by you. For Getting more updates regarding HEC Online Degree Transcript Attestation as well as educational and with respect to jobs, scholarships stay in touch with us.
You Might Also Like
- SBP New Currency Notes Service Launched in Pakistan
- Apply Renew Driving License Online in Pakistan 2023 DLIMS Sm...
- Hajj Policy 2023 Pakistan Govt Announced with All Packages D...
- PM Punjab Apni Gari Scheme 2023 Online Application Form
- Arm License Renew Registration Online Procedure Last Date
- When is Eid-Ul-Azha In Pakistan 2023 Date/Day Check Online
- University of Gujrat UOG Result 2023 Merit Lists Check Onlin...
- Hajj Flights Schedule 2023 Pakistan to Saudi Arabia Check On...
- PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships Program 2023 at PIEAS and KINO...
- Kamyab Jawan Program 2023 Registration Online for Loan [SMS ...