According to the Higher Education Commission, Saudi Arabia has announced fully-funded scholarships for Pakistani students. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has issued a new “International Scholarships through HEC Official site” announcement regarding scholarships for Pakistani students. According to the commission, the scholarship will be available to students pursuing diploma, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in the Kingdom. The HEC International scholarship application form is also available for online submission of scholarship applications.
International students can apply for Pakistan’s Higher Education Commission (HEC) scholarships and internships. Aside from university-based scholarships, numerous other organisations, such as foundations, trusts, and corporations, provide scholarships to international students. We have compiled a collection of the most recent international scholarships, fellowships, and grants information to assist.
Higher Education Commission – HEC Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||12th August 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, M.Phil, Master, MS|
|Last Date:||September 20, 2023|
|Company:||Higher Education Commission – HEC|
|Address:||HRD Division, HEC, Sector H-8, Islamabad|
- Applicant must be Pakistani (or AJK national).
- Seventy-five per cent of students will receive scholarships from Pakistan. At the same time, 25 per cent of scholarships will be awarded to Pakistani students living within the Kingdom.
- Female and male applicants can apply for these scholarships.
- The applicant must be between 17-25 years old for the Bachelor’s program, and not be older than 30 years for the Master’s program and not older than 35 years for PhD programmes on the deadline of the application portal for the university of their choice.
- The successful applicants will participate in the program in Saudi Arabia in September/October of each year.
- The applicant should not hold any other scholarship when applying for the Saudi scholarship.
- The applicant should not have a criminal conviction.
- The applicant cannot have been banned from any educational institution due to discipline or other valid reasons.
- Other conditions are established by the relevant Saudi University and the Saudi Government.
How to Apply?
Candidates who want to apply must visit the Higher Education Commission HEC Official website.
You can find the complete process of application submission at the link provided. The deadline to submit applications to AMCI and the HEC is the 20th of September, 2023.
International Scholarships through HEC – www.hec.gov.pk
Benefits of Scholarship
The scholarship includes free accommodation.
Three months of furnishing allowance upon the arrival to KSA for married scholars.
Return air ticket.
Medical insurance is free for students and their families in the event of marriage.
3 Months graduation allowance to allow for the shipment of books.
Food vouchers for students on campus.
Activities for recreation and sports on campus, assistance for dependents and travel costs.
They will provide a monthly allowance of 990 Saudi Riyal (SR) to students studying science and 850 SR for humanities students.
Does HEC offer scholarships?
Financial aid and scholarships are available to students at the Undergraduate level across any discipline offered within HEC chosen public sector Pakistani universities and degree-granting institutions.
Who are eligible for scholarships in Pakistan?
The applicant should be able to get admission to their degree program based on merit. Candidates applying for the program must prove financial need. In order to be eligible for the Bachelor’s program, applicants have to have completed twelve years of formal education.
What percentage of the required amount is needed to be eligible for a scholarship?
If you get at least 85% or more in the test, you will surely be granted an award for a scholarship.
What is the CGPA required for scholarships in Pakistan?
Students who have earned a minimum of 60 per cent points OR a CGPA minimum in the range of 2.5 from 4.0 OR a minimum CGPA of 3.5 out of 5.0 (as required) are eligible to be awarded the need Based scholarship.
You Might Also Like
- DAAD Scholarships In Germany 2023 Apply Online
- Rahmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship Apply Online 2023 Punjab
- AIOU Scholarship 2023 for Needy Students Apply Online Last D...
- FAUJI Foundation Scholarship 2023 Application Form Download
- GIK Graduate Scholarships and Assistantship Schemes 2023
- HEC Scholarship for Gwadar Students 2023 Apply Online
- Sundar Stem Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Last Date Result I...
- Punjab Mines Labor Welfare Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Punjab HEC POS TDOC Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- KANA Scholarship 2023 for AJK Students Apply Online