The Land Record Authority is looking for high calibre, self-motivated, and well-groomed professionals for the following positions across Punjab. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC invites online application form for Punjab Land Records Authority on behalf of Punjab Government. Punjab Public Service Commission has recently given the advertisement of job vacancies for which it requires the services of well-disciplined, educated, energetic, and suitable applicants are required to apply for Punjab Land Records Authority.
The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and contain the domicile of Punjab Province are eligible for these jobs in 2023. Interested candidates fill out the online application forms and download online bank challan submit in any branch of National Bank, Habib Bank, MCB, etc. PPSC Punjab Land Records Authority Jobs 2023 Apply Online Roll Number Slips Download.
- Announcement Date: May 2023
- Last Date Submission: June 2023
- Test Schedule: Announce Soon
PPSC Online Registration Forms
The candidates who are interested and fulfil the criteria must register themselves online before the closing date. On this page, we share PPSC application forms, eligibility Criteria, Last Date, Test Schedule, Syllabus, Paper Pattern, Roll Number Slips, Results, and Final Merit List of selected candidates here. Applicants download bank challan and submit to online branch then apply online. Later on this page, we provide the roll number slips of eligible candidates before the test date.
Also, candidates get online test preparation MCQs online on here. We share the online test preparation MCQs free related to the syllabus wise. Applicants attempt our test and prepare themselves PPSC written test. We to assure the candidates who attempt our test they get a high mark in PPSC written test. Only those candidates are appearing on the shortlist get good marks in the written test.
PPSC Punjab Land Records Authority Jobs 2023 Apply Online Roll Number Slips Final Merit List
Vacant Positions Details:
- Deputy District Attorney
- Assistant Director Civil Works
- Deputy Director Service Centre Operations
- Deputy Director HR
- Assistant Director Data Analytics
- Deputy Director Data Analytics
- Additional Director Audit & Expenditure
- Additional Director Internal Audit
- Additional Director HR & Admin
- Additional Director Research Planning & Project
- Additional Director Procurement
How to apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the PPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- under the head of C02101- Organizations of State Test Fees realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before 14th June 2023. There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Syllabus For Zoology Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus For Urdu Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for History Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for Biology Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for Punjabi Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for Psychology Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Patte...
- PPSC Syllabus for Education Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Patter...
- PPSC Syllabus for Economics Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Patter...
- PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023 Past Paper Solved Download PDF
- PPSC Syllabus for Computer Science Lecturer 2023 Sample Test...