The anti-corruption establishment announced the Junior Clerk jobs of 2023 in Punjab through Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC. Candidate of intermediate and master degrees can apply on a given post. Online applications will be accepted. Interested aspirants click the given link and apply on the announced jobs online. Applicants advised that they must apply to the jobs before the closing date. Otherwise, admission will not accept. After complete, the admission process shortlisted candidates will call for test and roll no slip will be issued. The list is shorted on the base of education according to the asked educations.
Anti Corruption Jobs Important Date
- Announced Date: 26th December
- Last date: 10th January 2023
- Test Date: Last Week of January 2023
Anti Corruption Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Educational meeting candidates will call for test and the test date will be announced and informed to the candidates. Applicants must bring the roll No Slip for the test. After the test result will be announced and in test 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers. Then the candidates will call for the interview. Applicants must get the recommended marks in the interview. The top shortlisted candidate will be appointed on jobs. PPSC Online Registration Form
Last Date Anti Corruption PPSC Jobs 2023
Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria and interested to join they must apply online before closing date. Deadline of submission form is 10th January 2023. Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained.
Anti Corruption Jobs PPSC Roll No Slip 2023
All those candidates who submit complete application form for Anti Corruption Establishment jobs 2023 and eligible for written test can downloaded their roll no slip from this page. PPSC upload eligible candidates roll no slip on website. Candidates must visit official website and get their roll no slip by name and roll no on here.
Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online
How to Apply Anti Corruption Jobs 2023
- To appear in test/interview only Original CNIC will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Aspirants are advised to read all terms and conditions as well as Important Instructions. And all the guideline is given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications.
- Applicants are required to submit Online Application Form by the Closing Date which is 20-07-2022.
- Applicants should fill in the Online Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned below.
- Candidate adds the correct data in the application form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- In case, a candidate claims the experience of a private firm, he/she must bring proof at the time of the interview. Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificates of all degrees at the time of the interview. CGPA is not acceptable
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Syllabus For Zoology Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus For Urdu Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for History Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for Biology Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for Punjabi Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for Psychology Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Patte...
- PPSC Syllabus for Education Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Patter...
- PPSC Syllabus for Economics Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Patter...
- PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023 Past Paper Solved Download PDF
- PPSC Syllabus for Computer Science Lecturer 2023 Sample Test...