PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission has announced the Charge Nurse Jobs 2023. There are 2995 posts available for charge nurses. The age limit described for males is 21 years to 28 years old with 5 years of relaxation while for females the Age limit is 21 years to 28 years old along with 8 years of relaxation. Educational eligibility is BSc in nursing for both characters. The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) may have the perfect job for you. The PPSC is currently hiring charge nurses in various hospitals across the province. To be eligible for a charge nurse position with the PPSC, you will need to have at least three years of experience as a registered nurse. In addition, you must have excellent organizational skills and be able to work independently. You will also need to be fluent in English and Punjabi.If you are interested in applying for a charge nurse position with the PPSC, visit its website now.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a Government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province. PPSC is going to announce 36 Posts of Educators 4753 Posts for Charge Nurses and 15 vacancies for Computer instructors have been announced in the special education department and the Specialized health and care department in Punjab respectively. Procedure for application, eligibility criteria, last date to apply, and mandatory instructions are being given on this page accordingly. Check the Nurses Jobs In Pakistan 2023 Written Test Preparation Online.
PPSC Punjab Charge Nurse Jobs 2023
This page contains information about the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 35. This advertisement contains Charge Nurses Jobs in Punjab 2023. This career opportunity is for those who are interested in Staff Nurses Jobs 2023/Nursing jobs 2023/Nursing jobs in Punjab. Males and women from Punjab Province can apply. Applicants also apply for AJKPSC Staff Nurses Jobs 2023.
PPSC Punjab Charge Nurse Jobs Last date
- Jobs Announcement Date: 13th January 2023.
- Last Date 30th January 2023.
- Test Date: Updated As soon as possible.
Apply Online for PPSC Punjab Charge Nurse Jobs 2023
Candidates who have the right qualifications and are eligible for charge nurse jobs in 2023 were recently notified. Both male and female candidates are preferred for nursing jobs. There are many opportunities for candidates to begin their careers in the profession they choose. You can apply immediately for charge nurse jobs if you are interested in helping the sick. As doctors, nurses also make hospitals a welcoming places for the sick. Patients receive counseling and physical exams from nurses. Other duties will also be listed below.
The Commission consists of a Chairman and Members. The Chairman is appointed by the President of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It is purely an autonomous body for the provision of transparent structure throughout the recruitment process across Punjab in Specialized Government Departments. Following Positions have been Advertised with immediate effect on a contract basis likely to be permanent as per the rules of the existing recruitment policy of Govt of Punjab.
PPSC Charge Nurse Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last Date
PPSC Charge Nurse Jobs 2023 Male/Female
The Public Service Commission was set up for the first time in British India in 1926. After independence, the Commission was established in Pakistan in 1947 under the provision of the Government of India Act 1935. At present, the commission is functioning under article 242 of the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It has been provided autonomy under the Rules of Business, 1973, and FPSC Regulations, 1978 in its working. Candidates also visit the Healthcare Department Nurses NTS Jobs Punjab 2023.
The Commission has also been given administrative as well as, to some extent, financial autonomy to perform its functions independently. Educational, as well as eligibility criteria for Aspirants, is going to dispatch here as followed.
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Charge Nurse Jobs
- For Charge Nurse Aspirants must have B.Sc. Nursing Generic(Four years) and valid Registration from Pakistan Nursing Council.or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery and valid Registration from Pakistan Nursing Council. Preference shall be given to the graduate of Government Institutions.
The Candidates who have applied to PNC for registration of their diplomas or B.S.c Nursing Generic on or before the closing date.
- For Educators M.A Education(2nd division or grade C or M.Ed(2nd division or grade or M.A Psychology, M.A Special Education, with B.ed as well.
- To appear in written test and interview only original valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification documents will be acceptable.
- Applications are advised to read all terms and conditions of the advertisement as well as important instructions as given on this page as well.
- Applicants should fill in the online application form carefully in light of the guidelines and instructions mentioned in the advertisement for the said post and important instructions for candidates.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the online application form will be available to the candidates till the closing date of submission of online applications.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having domicile in Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country to the equivalent amount of the application/test fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit the application fee.
How to Apply?
PPSC Nurse Jobs test is mandatory for applicants to deposit Rs:400/- under the head;” C02101-Organization of state-fee realized by the Punjab public service commission”. in any branch of the state bank of Pakistan national bank of Pakistan or government treasury on or before the closing date of submission of applications. No Bank Draft or pay order or cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the commission.
Last Date to apply?
The last date for the submission of application as applied online in the Special Education Department, Home Department, and Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department. Applicants are required to submit an “online application Form” by the closing date which is mentioned above up to 12:00 Am (Midnight). For getting more information keep frequent visits over here on this page.
PPSC Jobs for Charge Nurses 2023
The Punjab government has notified PPSC to publish the job advertisement, collect applications of interested and eligible applicants, and take the test in writing. It is excellent news for those waiting for Charge Nurse jobs who want to be part of the Specialized Health Care Department.
PPSC has released the notification for the posts of Charge Nurse in various hospitals. The application process is very simple and all you need to do is to visit the website www.ppsc.gop.pk and fill the online application form.The PPSC will start the selection process of the candidates on basis of their merit and qualifications. The selection process will be based on your educational qualifications, experience and other factors which will be mentioned in the notification. So, make sure that you submit all required documents with your online application form.If you are not able to apply online then you can also download the application form from the website and submit it with your original documents to the nearest PPSC office.
PPSC Jobs for Staff Nurses
This page will provide PPSC Current jobs for Charge Nurse 2023. Latest Updates of PPSC Jobs for 2023 and exam preparation MCQs to write the test soon. Candidates begin their online test preparation ahead of the test. The test taker prepares himself for the test.
What is the website of PPSC?
Candidates are advised to go to PPSC’s official website, ppsc.gop.pk.
What is the syllabus for PPSC?
The exam syllabus for the PPSC job usually consists of 100 marks and 90 minutes, which includes questions on Pakistan research, Islamic studies(Ethics for Non-Muslims), Fundamental Mathematics and Everyday Science. Geography, current affairs, and computer Studies.
What is the salary of a PPSC in Pakistan?
The approximate starting salary of BPS-17 in Punjab is 70,000 PKR.
You Might Also Like
- Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023 Online Registration Last Date
- State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2023 Online Registration Rol...
- State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2023 NTS Written Test Schedu...
- TEVTA Punjab NTS Jobs 2023 Lecturer/Instructor Vacancies App...
- ISSB Sample Tests Online For Practice MCQ Question Verbal an...
- State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2023 Form Online Last Test D...
- TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2023 Preparation Online Written Test and S...
- TEVTA Jobs 2023 at Govt College of Technology Taxila
- Rescue 1122 KPK Jobs 2023 OTS Test Preparation Online MCQs
- Military Land & Cantonment Department Jobs 2023 Applica...