Home Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced the latest vacancies in Establishment and Strengthening of civilian Oversight Bodies under the KPK Police Act, 2017. They are seeking applicants who should apply through Candidates Testing Service CTS. Applicants can apply online after reading the instructions of the government.
- Announced date: 28th March 2023
- Last Date: 15th April 2023
- Test Date: Updates Soon
Directorate of Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced jobs for candidates who are eligible and competent. The Department of Directorate of Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs has authorized the Candidate Testing Service CTS to conduct the screening test for the offered posts. All the applicants who are interested and meet the eligibility criteria they should apply online for the announced recruitment. Applicants who are Pakistani citizens and have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are invited to apply online for the Home Department KPK Jobs 2023 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria.
Apply Onlne on CTS Home Department KPK Jobs 2023
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria are able to apply for the Directorate of Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK Jobs Aspirants must have the required qualification and all the necessary documents while applying online. Individuals make sure all the information and testimonials are correct. In case of incorrect information, the application will be rejected. The age limit is 18 to 30 years and age relaxation will be given to only disabled person, divorced women, widow or government servant who have completed two years continuous service.
CTS Home Department KPK Jobs 2023 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates who will be shortlisted only they will be called for an interview.
- After the CTS screening test result, a short listing of candidates will be done.
- Must fulfill all the eligibility criteria before last date.
- All the candidates who are government or semi-government employee they apply through proper channel.
- Candidates must be 18 to 30 years old. 10 years of age relaxation will be given to only disabled person, divorced women, widow or government servant who have completed two years continuous service.
- Applicants must have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. In case of married female candidates domicile of her husband will be needed if married female candidates has her own domicile she will be allowed to opt one of the domicile of her choice.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants should apply online through the above-mentioned link.
- After the online submission of the application candidates downloads the UBL deposit slip.
- Take a print of the UBL deposit slip of Rs. 350/- and pay in any online branch of UBL.
- Do not send any document to CTS.
- Aspirant wants to apply for more than one post they must apply separately.
- Candidates must apply before the last date.
You Might Also Like
- LHC Civil Judge Exam 2024 Online Test Preparation and Syllab...
- How to Join Pakistan Army After Intermediate in Pakistan
- Njp.gov.pk Jobs 2024 Online Apply | National Job Portal
- Balochistan Police Jobs 2023 Apply Online Schedule Applicati...
- Frontier Corps FC Balochistan Jobs 2023 Eligibility Last Dat...
- ASF Pakistan Jobs 2023 for Male/Female Application Eligibili...
- Sargodha Central Ordnance Depot Jobs 2023 Online Apply Pak A...
- Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA Jobs 2023 Online Regi...
- Ravi Urban Development Authority Jobs 2023 Online Apply Appl...
- SBP State Bank of Pakistan OG-2 Jobs 2023 Batch 25th Test On...