IESCO has announced the jobs in Islamabad Electric Supply Company. The Jobs are for Junior Engineers, Bill Distributors and Assistant Lineman. The desire able people read the instruction download the application form and apply. IESCO Islamabad Electric Supply Company announced 1124 positions for dynamic, qualified and experienced individuals with various disciplines of education according to need and requirements as well. IESCO is public Limited Company maintained under its License to provide electricity to its valuable customers.
Jobs announced date: 5th April 2024
Last date: 20 April 2024
Applications are invited for recruitment of suitable candidates upon the Districts (Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum & Chakwal) jurisdiction of IESCO for one year contract basis. All quotas such as Women, Disabled & Minority etc will be observed as per Government Policy. Summary of positions regarding IESCO Jobs along with eligibility criteria, application forms, procedure and last date to apply is going to dispatch here as well.IESCO was formed in 1998 to take over the assets, functions and responsibilities of the Islamabad Area Electricity Board, which was then a division of WAPDA.
As concerned with the eligibility conditions or qualifications for IESCO Jobs should have B.com with Auditing & advance Accounting /BBA Finance along with at least 50 % marks, or B.A/ B.Sc./B.com and BCS, or Post Matric 3 years Diploma in Electronics or B.Sc Physics and Mathematics, or 3 years diploma in Electric from Govt Polytechnic Institute or equivalent qualification, matric and middle accordingly with respect to concerned discipline as well.
IESCO Jobs require above mentioned qualifications as mentioned in advertisement for each position separately along with specific discipline and experience as well. These jobs announced in order to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the institution and also to revamp its overall structure.
IESCO Jobs 2024 Online Application form Last Test Date
IESCO committed to providing leadership in sustainable development and incorporating sustainability principles and identifying alternative and sustainable courses of action to minimize its environmental impact. It is committed to creating and promoting an environmentally sustainable and responsible culture and foster continuous improvement in its performance in terms of its environmental footprint.
IESCO is committed to ensuring the health and well being of its staff. It will put in place a comprehensive package of well being measures including occupational health services, an employee assistance programme, a stress management policy and a rolling programme of well being and healthy lifestyle events.
One must read carefully the following salient features and keep in mind before applying on IESCO Jobs 2024 as well.
- Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on NTS will only be considered for shortlisting.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through channel.
- Candidates applying against disabled quota must attach disability certificate from assessment Board for the disabled persons from City/District/Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of disabled persons.
- The Candidate who passed the written test for the posts of ALM, ASSA, Meter Reader and Bill Distributors are required to competitively quality the Physical endurance tests.
- No over Qualified candidates after than prescribed qualification would be considered as disqualification.
- Eligibility of the Candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic qualification, test and interview marks by the department.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be called for test/interview.
- NO TA/DA will be allowed o candidates for test or interview.
- Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
- General relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category.
- Original and one set of attested photocopies of the documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- IESCO reserves the rights to increase or decrease the above vacancies after the advertisement on need basis without any notice to public.
How to Apply?
Complete Procedure to apply over IESCO Jobs is going to discuss in detail as given below:-
- Please Download the application form as separately given for IESCO Jobs and the test fee deposit slip from NTS website.
- Fill up the form properly along with prescribed fee in any of the country-wide online branch of ABL, HBL, MCB or Meezan Bank and get receipt from the Bank.
- Incomplete applications or carrying incorrect information shall summarily rejected.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply.
Roll number slips containing the information regarding center, timing and test date shall properly be dispatched.
- Candidates shall have to submit fee Rs.120/- for ALM, Tubewell operator, Store Helper, Chowkidar, Mali and Naib Qasid while candidates applying on Audit Assistant, Commercial Assistant, Technician, Lab Assistant, Junior Store Keeper, Store System Supervisor, Sub Station Attendant, LDC Meter Reader, Surveyor, Tracer, Fitter II, Driver, Assistant sub Station, Bill Distributor, Cable Jointer Helper will have to submit fee Rs.500/-
- Send Filled up Application from to NTS headquarter, 1-E, Sector I-8/2 Islamabad.
Islamabad Electric Supply Company
IESCO Head Office St,40 Sector G-7/4 Islamabad
Tel: 051-9252937, 9252938, 9252939,
You Might Also Like
- NADRA Jobs Merit List and Interview Schedule 2024
- Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS Jobs 2024 Apply Online
- KPK Police ETEA Test Roll No Slips And Selected Candidates M...
- Junior Patrol Officer PPSC Jobs 2024 Apply Online [Latest Ad...
- PPSC Stenographer Test Preparation Online (English Shorthand...
- NAB Jobs Test 2024 Online Preparation
- NAB Jobs 2024 Online Apply Last Date
- FPSC Ministry of Defence Jobs 2024 Apply Online
- SPSC SST NTS Test Roll No Slip 2024 Download
- Join Pakistan Air Force Jobs 2024- Online Registration