Join Pak Navy Through M Cadet Scheme & SSC 2023-A latest updates are being provided here. All the candidates who are seeking jobs in Pak Navy can get all details from this site complete details like application form, application procedure, last date, selection process, registration slip, and registration form. We also provided here test preparation Join Pak Navy Through M Cadet Scheme & SSC 2023-A and aspirants can prepare for the Pak Navy recruitment test online free of cost over here. The last date to apply is 11 December 2023.
- Announcement Date: 27 November 2022
- Last Date Submission: 11 December 2023
- Test Dates and Roll No Slip Issuance: Not Announced Yet
Vacant Position for M Cadet Scheme 2023-A
- Doctor as M Cadet
The candidates can get the registration form over here by clicking the given link for M Cadet Scheme & SSC. Download Here
Requirements Criteria for SSC
- Age limit: different on all posts (on July 21, 2023)
- Gender: males/Females
- Marital Status: Married but not married
- Height 5’4″ maximum for males and 5′ for females.
- Candidates must pass the entry test along with PET, Interview, and Entry test. ( For details, visit.
Requirements Criteria for M Cadet
- Candidates must be in the 4th/5th years of school.
- Limit of age: 26 as of July 21, 2023.
- Gender: males
- Marital Status: Not married
- Height 5’4″ maximum for males.
- Weight As per BMI
- Nationality: Pakistani.
To make the application form submission process easier than ever, the whole registration procedure has been made available here along with the official website for Pak Navy recruitment.
- To apply for navy jobs, the candidates must visit the official website of the Pak Navy.
- Here you will find the registration portal where the registration form is available. You have to download the registration form and fill it out correctly.
- After filling out the registration form, a registration slip will appear which you have to download because at the time of the interview you must bring it with you. Download the Registration Form.
- Download the Registration Slip over here.
- Only the candidates registered online during these dates will be considered eligible and no forms submitted directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters or submitted after the due date will be entertained.
Join Pak Navy Through M Cadet Scheme & SSC 2023-A 8th Batch Apply Online Registration Slip
Once the registration process will be completed, the further selection procedure will begin in which the first stage is the conduction of the written entrance test that will take place on the last date. The result of this test will be declared on (date will be updated soon) which all the candidates will be able to check online by visiting the Pakistan Navy website or from respective PNR & SCs.
Individuals who are applying for M Cadet and SSC will also undergo a physical efficiency test PET as per the following criteria:
- Citizens of both genders in Pakistan
- Computer-based test/e-testing will be carried out in the following areas:
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test
- Age as of July 01, 2023
- The respective PNR and SC will announce the test date for entrance through their website.
- Height Male 5’4″ (Minimum) Females: 5′.Preliminary Medical, PET, and interview
- Candidates applying for the position are required to take the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) according to
- The following criteria must be met:
- Sit-ups, 22 Repetitions in just 02 minutes
- Chin-ups 06 Repeats in 02 minutes
- A Mile of Running (1.6 miles) In 8.30 Minutes
- Push-ups 22 repetitions in 02 minutes
- Squat Thrust 22 repetitions in 02 minutes
- Running: 1 Mile in 8.30 minutes
All the candidates who will clear the earlier selection process will then be shortlisted and called for preliminary medical and interview. The medical examination will be held at the nearest CMH/ PNS Shifa while the interview will be done by the M Selection Board. Once this whole procedure has been completed, the final selection of the candidates will be made purely on merit by Naval Headquarters.
- For Peshawar For
- For Rawalpindi For
- For Rahim For Yar For Khan
- Shaheed Benazir Abad
- Medical care is free for you, your family members, and your parents.
- House rent or family accommodation allowances for servants and assistance for family accommodations.
- After the wedding.
- Courses, trips abroad, and assignments.
- Discounts of 50% on rail or air travel for family members and self.
- Children can be educated with subsidies at Bahria Colleges, Universities, and other institutions for professional education.
- SSG(N) employees receive an additional 40% of their basic pay and meals.
- These aren’t eligible for consideration:
- Disappointed by ISSB, GHQ, NHQ, and AHQ selection panels.
- Two times after postgraduate.
- Two times before and after graduation.
- The first time before and following postgraduate.
- Additionally, those who earn additional qualifications, such as Ph.D. and FRCS/equivalent, have a better possibility. This offer is only available when Ph.D. and FRCS candidates are in demand.
- The third chance for ISSB is not applicable in the Operations Branch since it is a graduate program.
- Twice, a screen was shown at ISSB.
- They were tested within four months (120 days), twelve months from the last ISSB appearance. (For candidates who have yet to be suggested).
- The tests were conducted within ISSB, GHQ, and NHQ, and the validity of the selection boards’ timeframe is one-year (for candidates recommended through ISSB).
- Resigned/Dismissed/Removed out of Government Service.
- Law enforcement authorities find a person guilty of an offense that involves moral turpitude.
- I am disqualified physically by the medical appeal board.
- Medically ineligible for work due to Hepatitis B and C (AMB is not a valid reason to request).
- They are not considered fit in any Armed Forces hospital’s medical board except those who have been cleared with an appeals medical panel.
- Refused admission to any institution or college part of the Armed Forces for disciplinary reasons.
- Resigned, withdrawn, or exiled from a military school or training institution for any reason.
- I was married to the wife of a Foreign National.
- Documents submitted as fake.
- The information submitted was false.
- Females with family members.
- Candidates with dual nationality must quit their dual citizenship before getting their commission or passing out within six months following joining PN or PN, whichever is first.
PKR 80000 -100000
There will be training for nine months after the selected candidates.
What do you mean by SSC?
Short Service Commission
Can a candidate apply for more than one category?
He may apply for more than one category, provided he meets eligibility requirements.
You Might Also Like
- Sindh Police Constable CTD Jobs 2024 NTS Apply Online
- Punjab Police SSA/PSA Jobs 2023 Download Forms Online
- LHC Civil Judge Exam 2024 Online Test Preparation and Syllab...
- How to Join Pakistan Army After Intermediate in Pakistan
- Njp.gov.pk Jobs 2024 Online Apply | National Job Portal
- Balochistan Police Jobs 2023 Apply Online Schedule Applicati...
- Frontier Corps FC Balochistan Jobs 2023 Eligibility Last Dat...
- ASF Pakistan Jobs 2023 for Male/Female Application Eligibili...
- Sargodha Central Ordnance Depot Jobs 2023 Online Apply Pak A...
- Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA Jobs 2023 Online Regi...