National University of Modern Languages NUML University Admission 2023 Islamabad offers short English courses for the spring session of 2023. NUML has started to take admission applications in the following programs at the Islamabad campus.
For the more development of languages in Pakistan, (NUML) University Islamabad campus is considered the foremost academic institute. NUML university admissions 2023 are open for both spring and fall sessions for many programs and language courses. NUML University Admission 2023 has imitated an admirable role in education by covering many international languages and speakers. This institute was established in the year 1970 to help the populace of Pakistan interact and understand each other in various languages.
NUML University Admission 2023 English language courses
- English speaking skills
- English level-I
- English level-II
- Office Management courses
- Project Management freelancing
Continental languages courses
NUML University Admission 2023 Fee Structure 2023:
As we all know that universities provide two times admission in many short courses as well as longer courses. Presently, the university is providing admissions in many departments and the NUML fee structure 2023 is pretty dynamic because every program has a different fee. Click here to check NUML university fee structure 2023 for all provided programs. You can also follow the official website www.numl.edu.pk for more details.
NUML University Short Courses and Diplomas 2023:
The Department of English also provides short Functional courses and Diplomas in the following subjects.
|IELTS||6 Months||Matric or equivalent|
|English Speaking Skills||10 weeks||Intermediate|
|Certificate course||6 Months||Matric|
|Diploma in the English Language||6 Months||Intermediate or matric with a certificate from NUML University|
|Advance Diploma English||1 year||B.A or equivalent|
NUML Admissions 2023 Online Short Courses Details
Summer Short Courses Admissions 2023 Dates:
Summer Short Courses – Registration Open: May -15th -2022
Deadline for Submission of Online Applications: June 17th -2022
Interviews of Shortlisted Candidates: June-22 -2023 at08:30 am
Display of Final Selected Candidates List: June 27th, 2023
Fee Submission June 27th to July 01, 2023
Start of Classes July 04th, 2023
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUMMER ADMISSIONS (Short Courses)
- Registration Fee: Rs.500/- and the actual fee and ability of the course can be viewed on the university website at numl.edu.pk/admissions.
- Candidates must have passport- sized pictures and a reward receipt of Rs.500/- should be attached with the online admission form.
- All classes will be held face to face with strict compliance with complete COVID-19 SOPs.
Instructions for form filling Online Admission:
- Candidates can visit the official website of NUML for admissions and apply online. Scanned copies of photos and other important documents should be attached as specified in the online admission form.
- Candidates can opt for priorities within the same faculty on the 1 x admission form. Entry tests will be allowed on primacy-1, which automatically be contemplated for the next priority on merit. In the case of preference in many programs, appearing in interviews for each program is mandatory. Admission will be subject to selection on merit and obtainability of seats.
- For opting for primacy in other talents, a separate admission form fee will apply. Other terms and conditions will remain the same.
- No primacy will be allowed in MS / MPhil / Ph.D. and Functional level programs.
- NUML gat Fee candidate for MS/MPhil/Ph.D. programs benefit NUML devised GAT will also have to deposit Rs.1200 as a GAT fee.
- Incomplete applications after the due date will not be accepted.
- Career Counseling: Available in the department of ORIC, NUML University.
- Disability Coordinators – NUML:
- Ambreena Qayyum, Assistant Professor, English (GS) Department, Cell NO: 0300-5355078
- Abu Bakar Bhutta, Advisor Students Affairs, Cell NO: 0334-5507768
- Special Quota: 5% of seats in each BS program have been reserved for war-wounded personnel of Armed/Civil Forces and 10% seats for FATA / Baluchistan subject to the following condition.
- All NUML rules are applicable.
- Minimum eligibility criteria are admissible.
- Test/interviews as per NUML Schedule.
- No Fee Concessions.
Limited seats are available for Regional, Provincial, and International certificate holder students in Sports, Debate, Qirat, Naat, Poetry, Calligraphy, Singing, and Painting for which a processing fee of Rs.1000/- will be submitted by the applicant through the separate admission form.
NUML University Admission 2023 Scholarships for Position Holders:
- There is a special quota/incentive for position holders of Boards, only.
- Need-Based Scholarships:
- A need-based scholarship is offered to the selected/ deserving students that include tuition fee and a monthly stipend.
Limited hostel arrangement is available at Main Campus Islamabad. Candidates can collect hostel application forms from the office of the Director of Students Affairs after submitting the semester course fee.
This facility is available for specific routes in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, and Wah / Taxila on payment.
NUML Islamabad Contact Information:
Address: NUML Lahore Campus, 1st floor Aiwan-e-Iqbal
Complex Egerton Road.
Official website: www.numl.edu.pk
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 042-99202636, 042-99204588
You Might Also Like
- USINDH Jamshoro Spring Admission 2023 Apply Online
- PNAS Registration 2023 Apply Online Last Date @ www.pnas.phf...
- Shalamar Nursing College Lahore Admissions Open 2023
- QAU Islamabad Admissions 2023 Spring MS/MPhil/PhD Last Date
- Abasyn University Peshawar Admission 2023 Form Online Apply
- Gomal University GU D I Khan Admissions 2023 Undergraduate A...
- University of Turbat UOT Admission 2023 Apply Online Late Da...
- Times Institute Multan Admission 2023 Last Date Apply Online
- University of Sialkot Admission Fall 2023 Application Form D...
- UET Peshawar Admissions Spring 2023 Application Form