UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2023 Lahore has announced the schedule for conducting the combined entry test (ECAT) for admissions in various undergraduate engineering programs. UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2023 ECAT Schedule and Registration. All of our visitors who want to seek admission to any institute that requires candidates to pass the Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT) can read the complete details about the registration procedure and test conduction schedule below on this page as knowing these details will help them get through this process with ease.
UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2023
UET Lahore is one of the finest and most well-known universities in Pakistan and has provided excellent services in the educational sector since being established in 1921. It is one of the leading institutes of higher learning not only in Pakistan but also in the world especially when it comes to the discipline of engineering. Apart from providing quality education, the University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore also holds the authority to conduct the Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT) in the province of Punjab every year.
For conduction of this combined entry test, UET Lahore has started the registration procedure during the second week of June this year while the actual ECAT exam will take place in Mid-July. The exact dates of both registration and test conduction are yet to be announced by the university and this initial information has been announced so that the interested individuals can complete their preparations for registration and also appear in the UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2023.
Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2023 exams conduct in a few days. All those applicants who applied for the UET ECAT Entry Test now should appear in the written test. After the UET ECAT Entry Test Result updates online. So Candidates can check their complete results online. We are Pleased to Inform you that the combined entry test of all engineering institutions located in the province of Punjab was conducted earlier. All the individuals who wanted to seek admission in the B.Sc Engineering program of any engineering institute or B.Sc Engineering Technology degree program offered by UET Lahore and its affiliated colleges were required to pass this written exam in order to become eligible for admission.
UET Lahore Entry Test Dates 2023
|Registration for Entry Test||16th May to 7th July 2023|
|Orientation Session||15th-16th July 2023|
|UET Lahore Entry Test Date||18th-22nd July 2023|
|ECAT Result 2023||28th July 2023 at Midnight|
The Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT) was held simultaneously in the whole province and now as per the announced schedule, its result has been declared which can be checked online by all candidates with ease through this page.
Thousand of candidates had appeared in the Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT) and all of them have desperately been waiting for their results in order to see whether they have been able to pass it or not. As it is compulsory to pass the written entry test in order to become eligible for admission to any well-recognized engineering institute including the University of Engineering and Technology (UET).
Results and Answer keys available here on this page please check at Gotest on Test day.
Details Information about UET Entry Test 2023
The test will be held according to the schedule at 10.00 A.M. simultaneously at the following Test Centers:
- University of Engineering and Technology, Main Campus, G. T. Road, Lahore Ph #042-99029452.
- University of Engineering and Technology, Kala Shah Kaku Campus Ph #042-99029452.
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila Ph #051-9047412.
- International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Islamabad Ph #051-9019465.
- College of Engineering& Technology, Baha-ud-din Zakariya University, Multan Ph #061-9210051.
- NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Khanewal Road, Multan Ph # 061-9220012 ext 4444.
- College of Engineering, Islamia University, Bahawalpur Ph #062-9255474.
- Khawaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology, Rahim Yar Khan Ph #068-5882433.
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad Ph #041-9220355-7 ext 142.
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat Ph #053-3643331.
- Government College of Technology, Rasul Ph #0546-553216.
- Dr A. Q. Khan Institute of Technology, Mainwali Ph.#0459-371001, 0459-371111.
- Quaid-e-Azam College of Engineering and Technology, 6 KM Pakpattan Road, Sahiwal Ph.#040-4501385.
Who May Appear in UET Engineering Entry Test 2023
1- There is no restriction on appearing in the Entry Test. However, appearance in the Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission to the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of Punjab.
2- It is informed that as per Pakistan Engineering Council regulations, candidates having the following qualification are only eligible to apply to various undergraduate engineering programs.
- Intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- Intermediate with Physics and Mathematics with CS or Statistics as the third subject or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- B.Sc.(such that F.Sc is in Pre-Engineering with first division); Or
- Intermediate Pre-Medical or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
DAE, B.Tech. (Pass), or any Equivalent Examination. A list of disciplines of DAE and B.Tech (Pass) eligible to apply to engineering and engineering technology programs is available at the web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk
Availability of Entry Test Tokens
Entry Test tokens will be available from the designated HBL branches on payment of Rs 700/-. Detailed instructions about logging into the UET admission portal using the token number are given on the token.
Submission of Application and Receipt of Admit Card
Applications will only be received online and candidates are not required to visit any test centre. The admit card will also be printed online by the candidate from the web portal. The following steps are to be followed for receipt of Admit Card.
A- Fill out the Entry Test application online by logging into the web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk with the help of the token serial number and token number. After filling in the necessary information, you will be asked to upload your recent passport size coloured photograph with light background (Picture format JPEG or GIF, Max File up to 1.0 MB) and choose a test centre. Your admit card would be generated immediately.
B-.Kindly ensure that a proper photograph with a light background is uploaded. This photograph will become a future reference part of the official record. The applicant cannot change the photograph after the printing of Admit Card.
C- The last date for data entry and generation of ADMIT CARD online is expected in July 2023. Reprint of Admit Cards is permitted until the day of the test.
As always, the first answer key of the written test will be released and then the complete result will be issued. The answer key of the Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2023 answer key will be available on the official website of UET within 12 hours of examination while the complete result will be uploaded later. So it is recommended that you keep visiting this page on regular basis in order to check both the answer key and the result of the UET ECAT test 2023 immediately after their announcement by the official authority.
The LAST DATE for the purchase of tokens from designated branches is expected in July 2023. Whereas the LAST DATE for receipt of Admit Cards is expected in July 2023.
b. Result of Combined Entry Test will be declared, INSHALLAH, on expected in July 2023(Midnight) and will be available at web portal. However, the key for self-marking shall be uploaded on the website at midnight on the test date.
ECAT Entry Test Guidelines
a. Guidelines for the preparation of the Entry Test are available at the web link.
b. The area of skills to be tested shall include: (i) Physics-30%; (ii) Mathematics-30%; (iii) English-10% & (iv) Optional Subject-30%;
c. Candidates with Pre-medical background will be examined in Physics-30%, English-10%, Chemistry-30% and Biology-30%.
d. The Test would be of Intermediate level and will be offered in the following combinations: (a) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; (b) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; (c) Physics, Mathematics, English& Statistics and (d) Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
e. Applicants shall choose the relevant combination while filling out the application form. DAE/ B.Tech. applicants may choose Chemistry or Computer Science as the optional subject.
UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2023 ECAT Schedule and Registration Dates for Engineering Admissions
Although the registration for the engineering admission test has begun while the entry test will be held in the second week of July 2023 but the candidates should prepare the following documents in advance so that they don’t have to face any trouble at the time of registration.
- Domicile Certificate
- Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B-form from NADRA,
- Certificate, Diploma, Degree or Detailed Marks Certificates of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought i.e. HSSC, Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass).
- Six (6) passport size recent photographs.
- Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. A-levels) must obtain an Equivalence Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
ECAT Pattern of Test
- Mathematics 30 MCQs
- Physics 30MCQs
- Chemistry / Computer 30 MCQs
- English 10 MCQ.
ECAT Merit Formula
- FSc Marks: 70% Weightage
- Entry Test: 30 % Weightage
So keep these documents prepared and also keep visiting us on regular basis as the exact schedule of both UET Lahore ECAT entry test conduction and its registration will be updated over this page soon after their announcement by the official authority. UET entry test past papers is also being dispatched here on this page in form of online preparation tests as well.
Orientation Session Date Time
A 15 minutes orientation session for familiarizing candidates with attempting computer-based tests will be on 15 and 16 July 2023 in the assigned Virtual University Centers at the allotted time.
ECAT Entry Test Date, Time
The Entry Test will be from 18 to 22 July 2023 in the assigned Virtual University Centers at the allotted time.
WHO MAY APPEAR IN THE ENTRY TEST?
There is no restriction on appearing in the Entry Test. However, appearance in the Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission to the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of Punjab.
Standard of The Test and Subjects of ECAT
The Test would be of the Intermediate level. It will be offered in the following combinations: (1) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; (2) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; (3) Physics, Mathematics, English & Statistics and (4) Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
Intermediate qualified candidates are advised to choose a combination according to their Intermediate subjects’ combination.
DAE-qualified candidates have the option to choose either: (1) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; Or (2) Physics, Mathematics,
- Engineering Math Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering English Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Physics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Chemistry Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Statistics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Computer Science Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
You Might Also Like
- ECAT Mathematics Sequences and Series MCQS Online Test Prepa...
- UET Lahore Entry Test Preparation Online MCQs Syllabus
- Quaid-e-Azam University QAU Nawab Shah ECAT Physics Entry Te...
- Quaid-e-Azam University QAU Nawab Shah ECAT Maths Entry Test...
- Quaid-e-Azam University QAU Nawab Shah ECAT English Entry Te...
- Quaid-e-Azam University QAU Nawab Shah ECAT Chemistry Prepar...
- NUST-Rawalpindi ECAT Physics Entry Test Preparation Online
- NUST-Rawalpindi ECAT Maths Entry Test Preparation Online
- NUST-Rawalpindi ECAT English Entry Test Preparation Online
- NUST Rawalpindi ECAT Chemistry Entry Test Preparation Online