UET Entry Test 2024 all important information about dates application submission test patterns and Results announced as below. UET ECAT Entry Test 2024 Application Form Submission Procedure Online. A Common Entry Test for Entry into B.Sc. Engineering and B.Sc. Engineering Technology Programs of Punjab would be conducted. The UET ECAT Entry Test 2024 Centers as chosen by the candidates and the date and time for Orientation Session as well as the Entry Test are printed on the Entry Test Admit Card. UET Engineering Combined Entry Test 2024 Dates Time and Centers List. The entrance exam for the B.Sc in engineering and related programs will be held at the end of May.
Candidates will have to be registered between 07 July and 22 July 2024. To prevent any issues, applicants are advised in advance to complete all necessary paperwork, including their ID card and B form, before the registration process begins.
UET ECAT Entry Test 2024
Urdu language regarding the required documents to pass the UET ECAT entry test 2024 is available in the newspaper ad below this article. Go to the official site to learn more details about the UET ECAT entry test 2024. We will provide you with the UET Lahore Entry Test Application Form for Online Registration 2024. Each year, the UET conducts the ECAT (Engineering College Admission Test) for students of FSc Pre-Engineering. Only those eligible to apply for BSc Engineering admission in Pakistan have passed this test. That’s all the students; if you plan to be a part of UET Lahore for your engineering career, make sure you’ve completed an online application for UET ECAT 2024.
UET ECAT Entry Test Schedule 2024
- The last date of UET ECAT registration has been changed, the candidates can enroll for ECAT till 07 July 2024.
- ECAT test dates 2024 are 18 July 2024 to 22 July 2024.
UET ECAT Admit Card: Click Here
UET ECAT Challan: Click Here
ECAT Registration 2024 Online
ECAT, the Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT), is required for admission to any reputable engineering institution in the nation. Undergraduate admissions are open at the University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore for the Combined Entrance Test. UET is the most prestigious engineering the University of Pakistan, According to the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan.
The details in the Urdu language on the documents needed to pass the UET Lahore ECAT entry test 2024 are provided in the newspaper ad below this article.
UET Sub Campus List and Contact Number
The test will be held on 24th May to 27th May 2024 simultaneously at the following Test Centres:
- University of Engineering and Technology, Main Campus, G. T. Road, Lahore Ph #042-99029452.
- University of Engineering and Technology, Kala Shah Kaku Campus Ph #042-99029452.
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila Ph #051-9047412.
- International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Islamabad Ph #051-9019465.
- College of Engineering& Technology, Baha-ud-din Zakariya University, Multan Ph #061-9210051.
- NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Khanewal Road, Multan Ph # 061-9220012 ext 4444.
- College of Engineering, Islamia University, Bahawalpur Ph #062-9255474.
- Khawaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology, Rahim Yar Khan Ph #068-5882433.
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad Ph #041-9220355-7 ext 142.
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat Ph #053-3643331.
- Government College of Technology, Rasul Ph #0546-553216.
- Dr. A. Q. Khan Institute of Technology, Mianwali Ph.#0459-371001, 0459-371111.
- Quaid-e-Azam College of Engineering and Technology, 6 KM Pakpattan Road, Sahiwal Ph.#040-4501385.
UET Entry Test Eligibility Criteria 2024
1- There is no restriction on appearing in the Entry Test. However, appearance in the Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission to the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of Punjab.
2- It is informed that as per Pakistan Engineering Council regulations, candidates having the following qualification are only eligible to apply to various undergraduate engineering programs.
- Intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- Intermediate with Physics and Mathematics with CS or Statistics as the third subject or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- B.Sc.(such that F.Sc is in Pre-Engineering with first division); Or
- Intermediate Pre-Medical or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
DAE, B.Tech. (Pass), or any Equivalent Examination. A list of disciplines of DAE and B.Tech (Pass) eligible to apply to engineering and engineering technology programs is available at the web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk
Availability of Entry Test Tokens
Entry Test tokens will be available from the designated HBL branches on payment of Rs 700/-from 12th April to 17th April 2024. Detailed instructions about logging into the UET admission portal using the token number are given on the token.
Submission of Application and Receipt of Admit Card
Applications will only be received online and candidates are not required to visit any test center. The admit card will also be printed online by the candidate from the web portal. The following steps are to be followed for receipt of Admit Card.
A- Fill out the Entry Test application online by logging into the web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk with the help of the token serial number and token number. After filling in the necessary information, you will be asked to upload your recent passport size colored photograph with light background (Picture format JPEG or GIF, Max File up to 1.0 MB) and choose a test center. Your admit card would be generated immediately.
B-. Kindly ensure that a proper photograph with a light background is uploaded. This photograph will become a future reference part of the official record. The applicant cannot change the photograph after the printing of Admit Card.
C-The last date for data entry and generation of ADMIT CARD online is 18th May 2024. Reprint of Admit Cards is permitted until the day of the test.
An a. The LAST DATE for the purchase of tokens from designated branches is 17th May 2024. Whereas the LAST DATE for receipt of Admit Cards is 18th May 2024.
b.Result of the Combined Entry Test will be declared, Insha ALLAH, on 31st May 2024 (Midnight) and will be available at the web portal http://admission.uet.edu.pk. However, the key for self-marking shall be uploaded on the website at midnight on the test date.
Entry Test Guidelines and Tips
a. Guidelines for the preparation of the Entry Test are available at the web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk
b. The area of skills to be tested shall include: (i) Physics-30%; (ii) Mathematics-30%; (iii) English-10% & (iv) Optional Subject-30%;
c. Candidates with Pre-medical background will be examined in Physics-30%, English-10%, Chemistry-30%, and Biology-30%.
d. The Test would be of Intermediate level and will be offered in the following combinations: (a) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; (b) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; (c) Physics, Mathematics, English& Statistics and (d) Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
e. Applicants shall choose the relevant combination while filling out the application form. DAE/ B.Tech.applicants may choose Chemistry or Computer Science as the optional subject.
UET invites admissions forms online for Engineering and Technology ECAT entry test in their relevant programs. It is hereby notified that the University of Engineering and Technology (UET) is going to conduct a combined entry test for entry in BSc engineering, BSc engineering technology, and the other relevant programs on announced the schedule.
The university will accept the applications from the interested candidates who wish to appear in this ECAT test 2024 from the second week of June.
For this purpose, all the candidates are advised to prepare the following documents to avoid any sort of inconvenience while submitting entry test application forms and appearing in this test.
It is hereby notified that the online applications are invited for the entrance test for admission to the following engineering Programs of the University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar.
- BSc Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of architecture programs
This entrance test would be conducted by the Educational Testing and evaluation agency (ETEA), the Government of KPK.
The applicants having the domicile of KPK, AJK, FATA, and Northern Areas (Gilgit-Baltistan) looking for admission to the engineering programs of UET Peshawar and its satellite campuses (in Mardan, Bannu, Abbottabad, Kohat & Jalozai) on open merit, reserved, non-subsidized scheme or the communal basis must appear in this entry test.
The applicants from another province, looking for admission against 5 seats reserved in every discipline on a Non-subsidized scheme are also eligible to appear in this entry test.
UET ECAT Entry Test 2024 Application Form Submission Procedure Online
UET Admission Forms Online
- Online entry test application forms are available at enggentrancetest.pk.
- The candidates have to pay an entry test fee of Rs 1,600/- (which is non-refundable) in UBL branches across the country (though, account-to-account transaction of money is not acceptable).
- The account Title is “UET Admission Fee” and the account number is “205505522”.
After the successful deposit of the fee, the applicants will receive a receipt having nine digits transaction numbers, four digits bank branch codes as well as the date of the transaction. This provided information would be utilized as the authentication key to the online registration form. After the successful completion of online registration, the candidate will get an online entry test card containing his or her roll number and test center printed on it.
UET ECAT Entry Test 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who have passed inter exams (Pre-engineering) from a recognized examination board in Pakistan or an equivalent overseas exam & have secured 60% un-adjusted marks.
The applicants who have appeared in inter part 2 (pre-engineering) exams are waiting for their results. But, they are required to submit their results before the last date of submission of the application form for admission.
The applicants must have the following combination of subjects:
- A): For all engineering & non-engineering programs:
Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry
- B): For computer systems engineering, computer software engineering, Computer science, and architecture:
Physics, Mathematics & Computer Sciences
The applicants who have passed 3-years post-matric diploma of associate engineering (DAE) or B-Tech and have secured no less than 60% marks are eligible to apply for the entry test against their reserved seats in just respective disciplines (not for seats on open merit).
Entry Test Venue
The entry test for admission to engineering college would be conducted in Peshawar, Abbottabad, DI Khan, and Swat. The candidates who have appeared on different boards would be allotted test centers as follow:
- Abbottabad, AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan: Abbottabad Centre (Ayub Medical College)
- Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat Boards: Peshawar Centre (a: Islamia Collegiate ground, b: UoP Cricket Ground)
- Swat & Malakand boards: Swat Centre (Grassy Ground, Jehanzeb Medical College)
- DI Khan & Bannu boards: DI Khan Centre (Wensam College, DI Khan)
- Federal and all other boards: To appear in any center
Important note for candidates
The applicants who appear in the entry test shall be required to get the undergraduate prospectus and submit the admission forms for all categories including the non-engineering programs according to the admission schedule to be announced by the varsity after the conduct of the entry test.
ETEA shall conduct tests for non-engineering programs i-e computer science and architecture, not NTS.
UET Contact Number and Details
- For any other queries please contact
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Telephone: 091-9216784
What is the date of ECAT 2024?
Lahore (). The last date to register for the UET Entry Test (ECAT-22) is June 30, 2024. This test allows admissions into Punjab to be admitted into BSc Engineering or BSc Engineering Technology programs.
What is the last date for ECAT?
LAHORE: Lahore University of Engineering and Technology (UET) has extended the deadline for online registration of the entrance test (ECAT-22) to admit students in BSc Engineering and BSc Engineering Technology programs across Punjab until July 07, 2024.
How many times did ECAT hold in a year?
The Engineering Colleges’ Admission Test is a computer-based exam conducted in Pakistan every year in May/June to admit students to the BE/BS/BSc Engineering program. The University of Engineering and Technology in Lahore conducts ECAT.
You Might Also Like
- NUST Entry Test Preparation 2024 Online MCQs
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test 2024 Preparation Online & Papers...
- DUHS Entry Test Preparation 2024 Online MCQs
- QUEST Entry Test 2024 Preparation Online MCQs Sample Paper
- University of Karachi KU Entry Test 2024 Preparation Online ...
- De Montmorency College of Dentistry Entry Test Preparation 2...
- University of Health Sciences UHS Entry Test 2024 Preparatio...
- IIEE Institute Karachi Entry Test Preparation Online
- CMH Entry Test 2024 Online Test MCQS Preparation Subject Wis...
- PU Entry Test Preparation 2024 Online MCQs Test Sample Paper...