NUMS Islamabad Master of Science in Nursing Admission 2023 Apply Online, eligibility, and Deadline are described over here. If you are looking for NUMS MSN Admission 2023-23. Register online using the link below to be admitted as soon as possible. For those who wish to become nurses, NUMS offers a Master of Science in Nursing program for those. Here you can find all created details like eligibility, application procedure, last date, advertisement, application form, etc for NUMS MSN Admission 2023-23. The last date to apply is 18 November 2023 and 23 November with a late fee.
Important Dates for NUMS MSN Admission 2023-23
- Online Registration Start: 7th November 2023 Monday
- Last Date for Registration (3500): 18th November 2023 Friday
- Apply Online With Late Fee (5000): 23rd November 2023 Wednesday
- Online NUMS Admission Test: 28th November 2023 Monday
- Interview: 6th December 2023 Tuesday
- Display of Merit List: 8th December 2023 Thursday
- Commencement of Classes: 21 December 2023 Wednesday
NUMS Registration 2023-23 for MSN
Each year thousands of students apply to NUMS Islamabad for admission to a master’s in the nursing program. This course admissions are now open. All applicants who want to become nurses can apply. Apply online to become one of these students.
NUMS MSN Admission 2023-23 Master of Science in Nursing Apply Online
How to apply for NUMS MSN Admission 2023-23
- To apply for MSN, click on the link given Here
- For more information on the NUMS Master of Science in Nursing Program, visit their website.
- After submitting a successful application, applicants will be able to print the Application Processing Fee Challan.
- To deposit the application processing fee of Rs 3500, applicants will need to visit the nearest Habib bank Ltd branch (non-residential) by Friday 18th November 2023 at 1600 hours.
- The Application Processing Fee is non-refundable.
- After paying the fee, scan it and attach the application form online. Finally, click “Final Submit”.
Important Documents to Apply
Online application forms will be accepted. The online Application Form will require applicants to scan, attach, or upload the following documents.
- Photograph of Applicants
- CNIC of the Applicants
- A final transcript and Degree in BS Nursing (Generic).
- A final transcript and Degree Post-RN, if applicable
- One-year Experience Certificate after B.S Nursing (Generic) / Post RN
- Valid Registration Certificate at Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Once you have successfully attached the scanned copies, click on “Submit”.
Important Instructions for Applicants
- Interviews will only be given to short-listed candidates.
- At the interview, applicants will need to bring their original CNIC and academic documents.
- The final selection of candidates will base on the aggregate performance in the candidate’s basic qualification/eligibility criteria, test, and Interview
- All employees of government / semi-government organizations must apply through their respective departments.
- A NOC from their respective departments is required for the final selection
- Only online applications will be accepted. Hard copies of applications are not accepted.
Table of Specifications TOS for MSN
Table of Specification for Online NUMS Admission Test for MSN Session 20,23, which will take place on Monday 28th November 2023. After the closing of admissions, you will find instructions and timings for applicants who wish to take part in the NUMS Admission Test on the NUMS website.
Eligibility Criteria for NUMS MSN Admission 2023-23
The following criteria must be met by candidates:
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA score of 2.75 and a minimum score of 660 on SAT II Subject Tests in Mathematics.
- Candidates must submit an online application, transcripts, and letters of recommendation.
- Before a candidate is admitted to the MSN Programme at NUMS Islamabad, there are other conditions.
- The university will require that the candidate passes an entrance exam and meet other requirements.
- These requirements include passing an entrance examination and meeting other specified requirements as set by the university.
- A minimum of one year of work experience following BS Nursing Generic POST RN.
- Valid registration with the Pakistan Nursing Council PNC.
- NUMS Admission Test with a minimum score of 50%. Nums Interview.
- For more information, visit the NUMS Islamabad website at www.numspak.edu.pk.
Latest Advertisement for NUMS MSN Admission 2023-23
The latest advertisement for NUMS MSN Admission 2023-23 is available on the official website of the university. The candidates can download an advertisement by clicking the given link. Click Here for an Advertisement.
MSN Master of Science in Nursing Degree Program
NUMS’s Master of Science Nursing program is one of Pakistan’s most prestigious. It accepts applications for the Fall semester of 2023. The full-time program is available for three years.
NUMS Admission Login
Interested candidates can visit the NUMS admission Login portal to apply. They have to put their email address and password to login into the portal. After login, in, put in your details and fill out the form to apply.
NUMS MSN Admission 2023-23 Entry Test
The university will conduct the entry test to examine the capability of the candidates for the degree. The test will be held on 28 November 2023 on Monday. The test is compulsory to pass to get enrolled in the degree.
NUMS Merit List 2023
After conducting of entry test, the university will display the merit lists of the selected candidates. The date for the display of the merit list is 8th December 2023 on Thursday. The applicants waiting for the merit list can check their names in the merit list announced officially.
NUMS MSN Admission 2023-23 Test Syllabus
The National University of Medical Sciences Islamabad (NUMS), Islamabad, has published the admission test syllabus to the Master of Science Nursing program.
- English language and mathematics sections make up the exam.
- To pass the exam, candidates must score at least 60% in each section.
- Candidates who pass the admission test may take a NUMS preparatory course before taking the exam.
National University Of Medical Sciences NUMS
NUMS is a Federal Public University that offers MS Nursing admissions. The Act of Parliament of 31 October 2015 established the National University of Medical Sciences as a Federal Public Sector University. The Honorable President of Pakistan is the Chancellor of this University. An Act of Parliament established the Federal Public Sector University on 31 October 2015. The Pakistan Army Medical Corps managed it. The Army Medical College, which is a military-run hospital, was previously affiliated with the National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan. However, it is now a constituent college of that university.
Is NUMS 2023 registration open?
Yes NUMS registration is open for the Master of Science in Nursing Degree Program.
What is the NUMS fee?
1 250,560/Rs. Total 4,350,000/Rs.
Does NUMS provide scholarships?
Yes. The scholarship covers tuition fees and an annual stipend until the degree is completed.
How is NUMS merit calculated?
NUMS aggregate formula contains 50% Fsc marks and 50% NUM entry test marks. According to Pakistan Medical Commission, the test’s minimum weightage will be 50 percent.
You Might Also Like
- National Textile University NTU Faisalabad Admission 2023 On...
- Lahore Leads University Admissions 2023 Apply Online Last Da...
- SZABMU Islamabad Admission 2023 Apply Online Last Test Date
- Institute of Southern Punjab ISP Multan Admissions 2023 Appl...
- Punjab University Jhelum Campus PUJC Admissions 2023 Apply O...
- VU Pakistan Admission 2023 Spring Last Date Apply Online
- AIOU BS/B.Ed./BBA/Diploma Admission 2023 Form Download Onlin...
- Federal Urdu University FUUAST Karachi Admission 2023 Online...
- GCU Lahore Admission 2023 Apply Online Last Test Date
- UET Taxila Admission 2023 Online Apply Last Date Merit List