There is big news that the University of Karaci recently announced the schedule of fee submission for the exams for the Associate degree in Commerce. This is for regular students. The annual examination form and fee structure for B.Com is extended, and complete details about UOK B.Com Fee Schedule are given here. The candidates must have to submit their fee within the due date, which is 12 August 2023. The fee is around about 7000. The candidates can get the examination form from Sindh bank and Al-Falah University campus branches by paying Rs.100. So the students must submit the examination form after filling it with relevant documents through their appropriate colleges. So get ready for UOK B.Com Fee Schedule 2023.
UOK Fee Structure 2023 Exams Fee
|Name of Exams||Exams Fee||Total|
|B.Com part-1 failure||6500/-||6500/-|
|B.Com both parts||10500/-||10500/-|
How can I apply for BCom at Karachi University?
Karachi University Admission 2023 – B.A./BSc/BCom – Apply Online Form. UOK has released the online application form link to download the merit list for U.G. & P.G. courses at the official website link www.uok.edu.pk
General Instructions for Karachi University Exam Fee Submission
- The Principals are requested to send the examination forms as per their admission list/record of the colleges on college letterhead.
- The Principals of the respective colleges will forward the examination forms through a Pay Order drawn in favour of the UOK on the following working day.
- Students only who are eligible to appear in the examination and copy of Enrolment Card, CNIC, copy of and Last Mark Sheet be attached.
- The Principals of the Colleges shall also ensure that the examination forms necessarily accompany all the required documents; only then must the eligible students submit the examination fee to the colleges.
- The examination form should have photographs.
- Stapled Photographs on the examination form shall not be accepted.
- The Principals should sign each Examination form;
- Signature stamps are not allowed under any circumstances.
- Incomplete Examination forms will not be entertained and will be returned to respective Colleges at their responsibility.
- If there is any correction or objection in the Examination form, it will be removed after paying Rs. 100/-as fine.
- The examination fee once deposited, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The Examination form must have the candidate’s residential address with PTCL Telephone & Mobile Numbers (If any).
B.Com Examination Form 2023 UOK
The University of Karachi UOK has announced the submission date of examination forms & fee of class Bachelor of Commerce B.Com part 1 & part 2 both & improvement of division external annual examinations 2021. Candidates who want to submit their form & fee for class B.Com parts 1 & 2 can now submit their exam form below the schedule. According to this UOK exams schedule, aspirants can submit the form & fee from 7 February 2023 to 25 February 2023. B.Com part 1 & part 2 separate fee is 6500/- Rupees. See attached below schedule and follow the complete exam schedule. However, candidates can visit our webpage to download the full UOK B.Com schedule 2023 along with Karachi University B.Com class result 2023.
University of Karachi UOK B.Com Exams Fee Submission Schedule 2023
How to Get B.COM Annual Exam Forms 2023
- Candidates can get the examination form available at Bank Al-Falah and Sindh Bank Silver Jubilee by paying Rs 100/-
- Deposit the form and fee in the bank mentioned above
- All those candidates registered in 2015 and would like to appear in B.COM external examination are directed to submit Rs 3000/– in addition to the standard fee. The objection fine is Rs 200/-
- Paste the photograph at the space provided in the examination form
- An incomplete examination form will not entertain.
- Students can submit their registration fees to HBL Bank, UBL, National Bank of Pakistan, MCB and any Sindh Bank Brach before the last date.
Karachi University BA/B.com Private Registration 2023 Form Fee Schedule
Karachi University announced the admission schedule for B.A. / B.com Private Students. The controller of the Examination University of Karachi declares the registration schedule for B.A. / B.com Private Students session 2023.
The registration form and bank challan slips are available on the official website of Karachi university www.uok.edu.pk.
The B.Com( part 1,2) Exams Fee Submission Form of Rs. 10500/- can be submitted till 12 August 2023.
Associate Degree Subjects:
1-Business Statistics and Mathematics
6-Introduction to Business
7-Banking and Finance
1-Advanced Financial Accounting
7-Economics of Pakistan
Required Documents for B.Com Exams Fee Submission
The following documents must be attached with the examination forms:
1. One photocopy of the Registration Card.
2. One photocopy of B. A Failure/Passed marks certificate.
3. One photocopy of a valid National Identify Card (both sides).
4. Four passport-size photographs.
5. Two self-addressed envelopes.
UOK B.Com Exam Form Submission Last Date
UOK B.Com Exam Form Last Date is mentioned below the advertisement, and people can check. The office has released no new date and we have shared it on this page.
Karachi University Examination Department
If you are among those students who want to appear in the annual examination of B.A. or BSC held in 2023, then you have to submit your examination form by 11 March 2023 as till then, you do not have to pay some extra fee. With a single payment, your examination form will proceed. However, if you missed that given date, you still have a chance to submit the examination form, but this time, you have to offer some extra fee which is double the issued above fee, and this double fee still has a time frame limit. After that, you cannot submit your examination form, which means you cannot sit in the annual examination of B.A., BSC in 2023. so it is requested from all students that do respond according to the Karachi University B.A., BSC, B.Com Admission Form 2023 Schedule
What is the UOK B.Com Exams Fee Submission Schedule 2023?
The last date for B.Com exams fee submission is 12-08-2022.
What is total Fee of Both Parts of B.Com at UOK?
B.COM (Both Parts) total fee is Rs. 10500/-
You Might Also Like
- Arm License Renew Registration Online Procedure Last Date
- BISE Peshawar Board 9th 10th Class Result 2023 Check Online
- Governor Sindh Free It Courses Results 2023 Online Check [Up...
- Budget 2023 Pakistan Summary Salary Increase Details For Gov...
- NUST Ranked 41 in World QS Top 50 Under 50 Universities
- PDNET Professional Development for Novice English Teachers P...
- Lawrence College Ghora Gali Admission 2023 Online Registrati...
- SIBA STS JEST/PST Test 2023 Results Answer key Check Online ...
- PAF Education Instructor Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- New 9th/10th Class Exams 2023 Smart Syllabus Paper Pattern