The Punjab government has officially authorized the Arm License Renew Registration Online for various entities such as security agencies, educational institutions, banks, worship places, and business malls, including factory areas, shops, offices, markets, and shopping malls across all provinces in Pakistan, namely Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, KPK, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan. This collaborative project with NADRA aims to issue and renew computerized chip smart cards for arms licenses, replacing the manual ones. The main objective of this initiative is to eliminate illegal weapons and counteract negative elements within society, thereby creating a peaceful and violence-free environment for the citizens of Punjab. So we are providing a helpful guide regarding Arm License Renew Registration Online and you can get benefited from this.
NADRA Arms License renewal online Application
The applications for the renewal of Arms Licenses are going to be submitted to the office of the District Coordination Officer. Fill up the form for individual arms licenses and submit it to the arms branch, of the concerned DCO office. Application forms can be obtained from the Arms Branch, District Coordination Office, or can be downloaded from this website. Within 90 days applicant will gain their renewed weapon and submit a demand note back to the concerned NADRA center.
NADRA will issue the arms license in the form of an automated smart card. Citizens of Punjab who do not hold an Armed new computerized license and wish to hold this one go to any concerned NADRA center in Punjab and process your arms license for computerization.
Arm License Renew Registration Online Process
The steps to renew and sign up for an arm license online are as follows:
- Verify the requirements for registration and license renewal for firearms. Depending on the nation and state, the criteria could change.
- For information on registration and license renewal for firearms, go to the relevant authority’s official website. You can, for instance, go to the National Database of Arms Licenses website.
- On the website, look for the area devoted to registration and renewal of arms licenses.
- Include all necessary facts on the online registration form, including your name, address, license number, and any other pertinent data.
- Upload the appropriate documents, including an up-to-date photo, an identification and address verification, and a receipt for the license renewal price.
- Wait for the confirmation message after submitting the application form.
- Get the application form printed out and sign it.
- Send the completed application form and all necessary supporting documentation to the appropriate authority.
- It’s vital to remember that the particular procedure for renewing and registering an arms license can change based on the nation and the appropriate authority.
- For the most recent information and instructions about arm license renewal and registration, it is always a good idea to visit the official website of the relevant authority.
Arm License Renew Registration Online Procedure Requirements
Requirements for Arms License Renewal
- Attested copy of CNIC.
- Attested copy of arms license
- Application Form for Renewal
All Pakistan New Arms License Fee 2024
Through NADRA e-Sahulat, the arms licensing fee for the Punjab Arms licensing is collected. Payment is processed for new and renewed firearms licenses.
Prohibited Bore Weapon:-
- The personal arms license initial fee is Rs.10,000 and the renewal fee is Rs. 2000 per annum.
- Institutional license/private security company initial fee is Rs. 7,000 and Rs. 2000 per anum.
Non- Prohibited Bore Weapon:-
- The personal arms license initial fee is Rs.5,000 and the renewal fee is Rs.1,000 per anum.
- The institutional license/private security company initial fee is Rs.7,000 and the renewal fee is Rs. 1,000 per anum.
- Extending validity to the whole of Pakistan 3000/- –
- Re-validation fee 1500/-
- Processing fee 1500
- Retainer-ship 5000
Renewal fee and penalty
A gratis arms license may be renewed after the expiry of a month period subject to the payment of a penalty equivalent to the renewal fee for each calendar year intervening the date of expiry and the date on which it is renewed.
The duration for this process is between 4 and 5 days. The fee for renewing an arms license is Rs. 500/-. Additionally, if the arms license is renewed late, an additional amount will be charged as a penalty.
|One time penalty
|Two time penalty
|Three time penalty
|Four time penalty
You Might Also Like
- Riphah Talent Contest 2024 Online Registration Process
- Election Holidays in Pakistan 2024 for offices and Schools
- LHC Civil Judge Exam 2024 Online Test Preparation
- PEEF Scholarship for Matric 2024 Application Form Download
- Governor Sindh Free It Courses Result 2024 Online Check [Upd...
- HEC New Policy 2024 For Graduate & Post Graduate Programs
- 8th Class Paper Pattern 2024
- BISE Peshawar Board 9th 10th Class Result 2024 Check Online
- Budget 2024 Pakistan Summary Salary Increase Details For Gov...
- NUST Ranked 41 in World QS Top 50 Under 50 Universities