We are providing all Students from 5th class to master level all exams preparation in free of cost. Now we have another milestone achieved, providing all School level students to the point and exam oriented preparation question answers for all science and arts students.
After Online tests for all subjects now it’s time to prepare the next level for KPK board students to prepare their short question section here. We have a complete collection of all classes subject wise and chapter wise thousands questions with the right answer for easy understanding.
We provided 12th class Computer short questions answers on this page of all KPK boards. Students of KPK boards can prepare the Computer subject for annual examinations.
In this List we have included all KPK boards and both Arts and Science students. These Boards students can prepare their exam easily with these short question answer section
Malakand Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Mardan Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Peshawar Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Swat Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Dera Ismail Khan Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Kohat Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Abbottabad Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Bannu Board 12th classes short questions Answer
All above mention KPK Boards students prepare their annual and classes test from these online test and Short question answer series. In coming days we have many other plans to provide all kinds of other preparation on our Gotest website.
How to Prepare KPK Board Classes Short Question Answer at Gotest
- Just Open the desired Class and subject which you want to prepare.
- You have Green bars which are Questions of that subject Chapter. Just click on Bar, it slides down and you can get the right answer to those questions.
Objectives of (SDLC)
The objectives of SDLC are as follows.
1 To develop information systems in an efficient and effective manner.
- Delivery of quality software that meet the customer expectations.
- Delivery of inexpensive and cost-effective software which are easily maintainable.
- Maximize productivity in terms of software system delivered.
- Establish proper level of management authority to direct, coordinate, control, review and approve the software development project.
- SDLC should ensure the project management accountability.
- Proper documentation of all the requirements required for the development of new software system.
1 SDLC breaks down the complete life cycle of software development into phases (step) by making it easier for the development team members to easily check each part of software development.
- SDLC makes it easier for programmers to work concurrently on each phase.
- SDLC provides rough time estimate that when the software will be available for use.
- SDLC delivers quality software which meets or exceeds customer expectation.
- SDLC provides basic support for the development of quality software.
- SDLC helps the project managers to establish a project management structure to be followed strictly during the system development processor.
- SDLC clearly defines and assigns the responsibilities of all the involved groups.
- SDLC ensures that the requirements for development of software system are well defined and subsequently satisfied.
Responsibilities of Stakeholders
The necessary responsibilities of stakeholders are.
1 For software development, resources such as time, money, computer equipment are required which should be provided to the project team by the stakeholders.
- Stakeholders inform the developers about their business.
- Stakeholders make timely decisions about project activities.
- Stakeholders spend more time to provide information and clarify requirements to the analysts and developers.
- Stakeholders respect a developer’s assessment of cost and feasibility.
- Stakeholders should be specific and precise about the requirements.
- Stakeholders set requirements priorities.
- Stakeholders review and provide timely feedback.
- Stakeholders promptly communicate changes to requirements.