We are providing all Students from 5th class to master level all exams preparation in free of cost. Now we have another milestone achieved, providing all School level students to the point and exam oriented preparation question answers for all science and arts students.
After Online tests for all subjects now it’s time to prepare the next level for KPK board students to prepare their short question section here. We have a complete collection of all classes subject wise and chapter wise thousands questions with the right answer for easy understanding.
We provided 12th class Chemistry short questions answers on this page of all KPK boards. Students of KPK boards can prepare the Chemistry subject for annual examinations.
In this List we have included all KPK boards and both Arts and Science students. These Boards students can prepare their exam easily with these short question answer section
Malakand Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Mardan Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Peshawar Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Swat Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Dera Ismail Khan Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Kohat Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Abbottabad Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Bannu Board 12th classes short questions Answer
All above mention KPK Boards students prepare their annual and classes test from these online test and Short question answer series. In coming days we have many other plans to provide all kinds of other preparation on our Gotest website.
How to Prepare KPK Board Classes Short Question Answer at Gotest
- Just Open the desired Class and subject which you want to prepare.
- You have Green bars which are Questions of that subject Chapter. Just click on Bar, it slides down and you can get the right answer to those questions.
- You can also Rate those question Answers with Helpful or not to make it more accurate. We will review all answers very carefully and also update time to time.
Now you can start your preparation here below
|Reactive adhesives||Non-reactive adhesives|
|These adhesives chemically react with material, when harden they may be multipart adhesives or one part adhesive.||These adhesives either are natural or synthetic.|
|It has two types of adhesive.||It also has two types.|
|1. Multipart adhesives 2. One part adhesive.||1 Solvent base adhesives 2. Polymer base adhesives|
When a polish remover applied to the nail polish that is to be removed. The solvent molecule of remover interrupt, loosen and break the polymer chain of the polish. This dissolve the hardened and solidified polish and transformed it back to its original form. It can be then wiped off with the help of cotton from nail.
The dye molecules in temporary hair colour are large and cannot penetrate the cuticle layer. The colour particles remain absorbed (closely adherent) to the hair shaft and are easily removed with a single shampooing.
Uses of PVC and Nylon:
- PVC or poly vinyl chloride is widely used in imitation leathers, floor coverings, corrugated roofing material, drainage pipes, electrical pipes, gramophone records etc.
- Nylon is well known as synthetic fiber in carpets, fabrics, rope, stockings and other clothing. Because of its mechanical strength, nylon is also used in molded machine parts such as gears and bearings.
Application of Pesticides: The pesticides have following application:
- Most of the useful pesticides are used in agricultural industry for killing the unwanted weeds and pests.
- On the basis of mode of action, different pesticides have following applications.
- Insecticides they are used to kill or control the insects.
- Rodenticides: They are chemicals used against rats and mice.
- Nematocides: They are used against nematode worms.
- insecticides and fumigants to
- Herbicides: They are used against weeds.
- Fungicides: They are used against fungi and molds.
- chlordane, Aldrin, dieldrin etc. are used as insecticide and fumigants to kill bacteria and other micro organisms.
Ans. DDT reached to the animal tissues through a process known as biological magnification. DDT is a non-polar molecule so do not soluble in water. DDT accumulates in animal fatty tissues through food chain. DDT passes from insects to fish, fish to birds and then birds to animals and then finally to human beings.
|Addition Polymerization||Condensation Polymerization|
|A process in which simple molecules are link together to form a long chain molecule is called addition polymerization||A process in which two or more molecules combines resulting in the elimination of water or other small molecule is called condensation polymerization.|
|It is also known as self growing polymerization.||They are also known as step growth polymerization.|
|In addition polymerization the molecular formula in the repeating unit is same.||In condensation polymerization different molecules are combines to form polymers.|
|Examples: Polyethylene, Polystyrene Polyvinylchloride||Examples: Polyester Polyamides Epoxy Resins|