COMSATS Scholarship for Undergraduate Lahore Campus has offered various admissions in 2024. If you are interested in getting admission to COMSATS University Lahore, you must apply within the due dates because application forms will not be considered after the due dates. The COMSATS Scholarship for Undergraduate University Lahore offers the scholarship 2024 for the Labour Quota to get admission to University so that you can get the online Registration Form for the submission online.
The COMSATS Scholarship for UndergraduateUniversity Lahore Scholarships Schedule and date of the spring session is provided. COMSAT Lahore admission scholarship opened for only Industrial Labour, Mines Labour, and their children will be able to get scholarship quota. Children of labor eligible for this scholarship must apply because they should not miss the chance to get admission to the COMSATS Scholarships. It is the best opportunity for them.
- Fall 2024 Admission has been started; you can apply for admission through our admission portal
Last Date for Submission of Application July 27, 2024
- 1st NTS test will be on 17th July, 2024 and the last date to apply for this test is 4th July,2022
- 2nd NTS test will be on 7th August, 2024 and the last date to apply for this test is 27th July,2022
- NTS Test is Compulsory for all the programs offered in COMSATS Lahore campus in Fall 2024 Sessions
Comsats Lahore Scholarship 2024
Punjab Workers Welfare Board PWWB offers full scholarships to laborers and miners and their children for any single-degree programs on the COMSATS Lahore in addition to the Islamabad Campus. COMSATS has set aside a 30 percent quota for all single-degree programs for the worker or their children. The deadline to apply for COMSATS worker welfare scholarships is December 12th, 2024.
Comsats Lahore Scholarship Form 2024
Admissions to the Labour Quota on scholarships are available in Islamabad and Lahore Campus. In Punjab, the Labour department of the Government of Punjab is accountable for reimbursing all expenses of that PWWB student who is Quota. PB Scholarship covers.
Comsats scholarship for undergraduate 2024
The scholarship is granted for a maximum of 8 semesters or the entire length of the student’s degree program. If students repeat the same semester or course, the student must pay the dues following CIIT rules and rules and regulations.
COMSATS Undergraduate Program List
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical (Electronics) Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Data Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Security
Award Of PWWB COMSATS Scholarship
Candidates are eligible to apply for the award at admission into all Single Degree programs. Candidates are required to provide the following documents with the admission application form upon admission:
- Worker/ miner’s CNIC.
- Miner’s Social Security Card/ Old Age Benefit Card.
- Miner’s or worker’s Corporate Card/ Factory Card identifies the person’s name.
- Miner’s Appointment Letter to Worker.
- This is known as the Factory Registration Certificate under the Factories Act 1934 or Mines Act 1923.
- CNICor family registration certificate is provided through NADRA of the student interested in enrolling.
- Miner’s/worker’s Certificate as well as a certificate of moral behavior.
- The candidate must provide an affidavit of the amount of Rs. 20. Stamp Paper states that if one ceases to pursue the course and stops attending school, the student will be responsible for all expenses related to education in full to Labour Department.
- In the event of an employee who has died or is disabled or miner, evidence of getting the Grantor Disability Pension must be presented.
COMSATS Scholarship for Undergraduate 2024 Apply Online
Comsats Admission Scholarship Interview Dates
So the complete process of application form submission and how to apply for the scholarship is listed on this page. COMSATS Institute of information technology has now announced the spring semester admissions in different course. We are providing list below. Undergraduate programs physics, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, Business studies and in master program is MBA, Project Management and PhD programs are available here.
Admissions at a Glance
- Academic Departments: 10
- Total Programs Offered: 37
- Under Graduate Programs: 17
- Graduate Programs: 20 (12 MS, 8 Ph.D.)
- Total no. of faculty: 600
- Total no. of Ph.D. faculty: 214
- Enrolled Students: 6100
- Passed Out Students: 10971
- 64 spacious and furnished lecture rooms
COMSATS Scholarship for Undergraduate 2024
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology is dedicated to provide quality education to everyone who has the ability to strive ahead. It is our priority to help out every student to make the most of his/her life and education. In this regard the university offers various scholarships and financial aids to its students, both on merit and need basis. These full and partial scholarships are provided by the university as well as other funding agencies.
Scholarships and funding sources can be explored as follows:
Internal Funding Sources
Please also visit CIIT’s main Scholarship Portal
External Funding Sources
- Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF)
- NTS Need-Based Scholarship
- Special Scholarships (PWWB Quota)
- HEC Need-Based Scholarship
- Ihsan Trust Qarz-e-Hasna Spring 2024
- Federal Employees Benevolent Fund Scholarships
- Punjab Employees Benevolent Fund Scholarships
- Pakistan Engineering Council Scholarships
- Punjab Worker Welfare Board Scholarship 2024
- Scholarships For AJK Students 2024
- Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS) for Undergraduate Program-HEC
- UWE Millennium Scholarship for International Students
- Uppsala IPK Scholarships for International Students
- Research Fellowships at University Duisburg-Essen in Germany, 2024/2022
- HEC PAK-USAID Merit & Needs Based Scholarship Program Phase II
- 2024 CAS-TWAS Presidents Fellowship Programme.
- Erasmus Mundus Mobility with Asia (EMMA) Scholarships / Mobility 2024
- French / German Needs-Based Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Fusion Exchange Scholarships (New) for Undergraduate, MS and Ph.D., Post Docs
- Islamic Development Bank Merit Scholarships program for High Technology for Doctorate and Post-Doctorate studies
- Research Fellowships at Leibniz Institutes in Germany
- NBP Qarz-e-Hasna
- Additional Doctoral Mobilities/Scholarships
- Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships (AES)
so the student who are eligible for the labor quota scholarship 2024 then you also have to submit the application for these quota. Last date of the submission application 12th December. Application will be not accepted after due date. After the checking the application form the final merit list for the Labour Quota seats will be display on 18th December.
Eligibility Criteria COMSATS Scholarship
- The worker has to meet the following requirements:
- A person is deemed an employee of the department of labor if he meets the definition of a worker as described in the Industrial Relation Act, 2010.
- The employee should possess an authentic identity card for social security.
- The worker must have a minimum experience of one year in an establishment registered in accordance with the Factories Act 1934 or Mines Act 1923.
- An entity will be considered as a”factory” if it is factories as specified under the Worker’s Welfare Fund Ordinance 1971 or Companies’ Profit Workers Participation Act 1968.
- Children of disabled or deceased workers can also be considered for this scholarship if they prove that the miner died or became disabled in the course of service and registered with the EOBI/ Social Security, his widower legal heir was awarded a Grant by the Pakistan Workers’ Welfare Board or is a beneficiary of Social Security or the EOBI/ Social Security.
- The miner/worker or the child seeking admission shouldn’t be engaged in any illegal act or criminal proceeding.
Contact and Address
- Address:Punjab Worker’s Welfare Board, Iqbal Town, Lahore.
- Ph # 042-99260242
- COMSATS Official website
How do I apply for Comsat scholarship?
Provides undergraduate & graduate level scholarships. Eligible students can apply for scholarships at Financial Aid Office (FAO) or download the form from the university. Only the FAO office can receive the completed scholarship form and supporting documents.
Does COMSATS offer scholarship?
COMSATS University strives to offer quality education to all who have the potential to succeed. We make it our priority to assist every student in making the most of their education and life.
Can we pay COMSATS fee online?
Log in with your registration number and password, and then go to the fee section. You will find your payment details and the amount due for the semester. You must not add any additional information to these payment details. Otherwise, your payment will not assign.
Is comsats public or private?
Is COMSATS a private or public university? COMSATS University Islamabad, a private sector university, was granted the status of a degree-awarding Institute (DAI) by the federal government in Pakistan in August 2000. CUI was made a university in 2018.
You Might Also Like
- Riphah Talent Contest 2024 Online Registration Process
- HEC Scholarship for Gwadar Students 2024 Apply Online
- GIK Graduate Assistantship 2024 MS/PhD
- OPF Internship Program 2024-24 Overseas Pakistanis Foundatio...
- DAAD Scholarships In Germany 2024 Apply Online
- Rahmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship Apply Online 2024 Punjab
- AIOU Scholarship 2024 for Needy Students Apply Online Last D...
- FAUJI Foundation Scholarship 2024 Application Form Download
- Sundar Stem Scholarship 2024 Apply Online Last Date Result I...
- Punjab Mines Labor Welfare Scholarship 2024 Apply Online