Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC declared 70 posts for Biology Lecturer jobs in 2023. 66 vacancies are on merit, 3 for minorities, and one for disabled persons. These vacancies are announced for male and female candidates. PPSC calls the online application form by just click apply online. The application form will show on this page that will ask the required information which is described briefly in the guideline section. It is advised that the candidate must read the entire instruction eligibility criteria last date test center and then apply for Biology jobs 2023.
PPSC Biology Lecturer Jobs Test Syllabus
Biology syllabus is 80% consist of Biology subject while 20% paper consists of General Knowledge subjects. The total marks of the paper are 100 and the total time is 90 minutes.
|03||Mark of Each Question
Biology Test Topics
- Chemistry in Biology
- Diffusion and osmosis
- Cell biology
Eligibility of Biology Lecturer Post
- Master in Biology at least 2d division.
- Female age: 21-28 years age 08 years age relaxation.
- Male age: 21-28 years age 05 years age relaxation.
- Punjab Domicile.
PPSC Syllabus for Biology Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
If the date of birth of a candidate is 15 August 1970 and the closing date for receipt of application in the PPSC office is 07-02-1998; the age will be calculated as under:
|Date of Birth
|Age on the closing date:||1+23||08||27|
- Candidates who are interested and want to apply they must read the guideline carefully.
- To apply for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs aspirants must fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
- After meeting the eligibility individuals open the PPSC online portal through this site.
- First, you open the PPSC official website and click the Apply Online button.
- A new page will appear on the screen. You can select the desired job in this form.
- The application form will open on the screen you just fill the application form correctly and click the fill the application form.
- On the next page, you have to upload the photograph and CNIC front and Back image.
- The photographs must be the size of 25KB. Otherwite it will not be accepted.
- Attach you complete documents required in the application and click the Apply Online button.
- Open the PPSC website and scroll down until you find the challan form.
- Download the challan form and take print of it.
- Fill the challan form and submit it to the designated bank.
- Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will not be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- After submitting the challan fee you will get the Original Receipt which will be submitted at the time of interview/viva voce.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital is required.
Q: Tell me about yourself?
Q: Are you applying for other jobs?
Q: What experience do you have in this field?
Q: How would your friends and family describe you as a person?
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
Q: Tell me about your weaknesses?
Q: Why do you want to work for this organization?
Q: What do you know about this organization?
Q: What have you done to improve yourself in the last year?
Q: What kind of supervision brings out the best in you?
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Syllabus For Urdu Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for History Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for Punjabi Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for Psychology Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Patte...
- PPSC Syllabus for Education Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Patter...
- PPSC Syllabus for Economics Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Patter...
- PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023 Past Paper Solved Download PDF
- PPSC Syllabus for Computer Science Lecturer 2023 Sample Test...
- MDCAT English Analogy MCQS Online Test 42 Preparation
- IIEE Institute Karachi Entry Test Preparation Online