PPSC Jobs 2023 Online Apply is a recruitment organization that announces multiple government sector jobs of Punjab Province in one place. Some students might feel difficulty in filling online application forms. To resolve such students’ problems, we have discussed the applying method of filling online PPSC application form in detail. The process for online application submission goes through various stages. We have listed the following steps. The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a government department that undertakes the responsibilities of hiring and administering the management and civil service within the jurisdiction of Punjab province.
Do you need assistance with PPSC Jobs 2023 Online Apply? Don’t worry; you’ve come to the proper spot, where you’ll get all the most recent details on the PPSC registration procedure. Candidates-to-be should bookmark this page or note it in their calendar for future news notifications.
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|Education Requirements||Matric to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||500+|
PPSC Latest Advertisement
Time by time, the PPSC announces vacancies in various departments under its supervision like Irrigation Department, press industry commerce, Population Welfare Department, Health Department, Agriculture Department, Mines and Minerals Department, and Planning & Development Department, Social Welfare, and Bait-ul-Mal. For this, the whole selection procedure is also supervised by the commission too which starts from the application form submission and ends upon the final selection. Applicants who want to get offer jobs they must search fresh advertisement and apply online in due dates.
PPSC Jobs 2023 Online Apply
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC announced different department jobs and invites online application forms. The forms submitted by hand and courier are not accepted. Before applying candidates must check closing date then download bank challan submit any online branch. PPSC is a Government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province. At present, the commission is functioning under article 242 of the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It has been provided autonomy under the Rules of Business, 1973 and FPSC Regulations, 1978 in its working.
PPSC Jobs 2023 Online Apply Last Date
Latest PPSC advertisement also have the closing date. If you want to apply then you must see the closing date then apply online with necessary documents. So, to resolve this problem we have developed this page you’ll have complete instructions in detail about how you can apply or fill PPSC application Form at the official site of PPSC, instructions are given in 7 different steps from which you can easily understand about how to apply for PPSC Jobs.
PPSC ASI Jobs Online Apply
Recently Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has announced Punjab Police ASI Jobs. Interested Candidates who fulfill the criteria they must apply online before closing date. In this article, I am going to inform all about the instruction for filling the form online that how one can fill the form by following the simple pattern and what are the needs and requirements of filling the application form online.
PPSC Online Apply Lecturer Jobs
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) announced Lecturer Male and Lecturer Female Jobs in Punjab Higher Education Department. But, the applicant feels it difficult to PPSC Online Apply. We solved the problem of applicants. Follow the below-mentioned steps and apply online for PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023
- Visit the official website of the commission at WWW.PPSC.GOP.PK
- After visiting the site, click on Apply Online Button.
- After clicking on an apply online button, select the Job Name.
- Fill out the application form carefully and apply online.
PPSC Jobs 2023 Online Apply Complete Process for Application Form
ppsc.gop.pk Online Apply
In order to become eligible for any of the announced jobs, the interested applicants are required to undergo a specific selection procedure which consists of multiple steps. Once the registration procedure gets completed, the applicants are shortlisted who then appear in different tests depending upon the nature of post like Physical Test, Written Test, Typing Test, Psychological Test and Interview.
PPSC Online Application Form (Step By Step)
Step 1: Select Post To Apply
This step includes the kind of post for which one is applying so for that one have to look before hi/her qualification and afterwards proceed to apply in his/her desired post. For this number of the information is required here it is:
- Post applying for column comes and one have to fill this column
- Write the advertisement number
- Write the case number
- Add the qualification
- Write the total number of posts
- How many posts are available for women
- Mention the posts for disable persons
- Write posts for minorities
- Write the experience
- Pay scale
- Eligibility criteria
- Place of posting
- Additional requirements
- Closing date
Step No 2: Fee paid and CNIC Information:
In this step, all the details of a candidate are required about the amount paid and hi/her CNIC number and other personal information and about the bank details in which is the amount of draft is paid.
- Post applying for
- Advertisement number
- Case number
- Bank receipt date
- Bank receipt number
- Bank name
- Receipt amount
- Applicant’s CNIC number
- Email address
- Mobile/Telephone number (Add number without spaces and dashes)
- Center for written test/examination or interview (should be selected of one’s own choice)
Step No 3: Personal Information:
This step consist of candidate’s personal information regarding name, father’s name, CNIC number, date of birth, native town and so many more.
- Fill the name column first.
- Select the gender.
- Select the religion to which one belongs.
- Write the correct CNIC number.
- Write the date of birth.
- Fill the postal address column accurately and completely.
- Write you’r mobile or telephone number.
- Write your email address.
- Father’s name
- Marital status of self.
- Name of spouse according to marital status it is required.
- If one is disable person so tick right sign if not tick the wrong option.
- If you belong to any government employee then mark that province name and your service month and year also.
- If one have obtained NOC from employee so mark yes if not then write no in the blank.
- If a person is retired so mark yes as it is asked if not then mark not.
- If a person is convicted by law or court as offensive if it’s true than mark yes if not true than mark no option.
- If a person is dismissed from any government sector job if yes so mark yes if no so mark no in the form.
- If a person is having any criminal record than person have to produce detail at that time of interview.
- PMDC/PVMC/Engineers/ Advocates registration number is required and this is for doctors, lawyers and engineers only.
- Registration expiry date is also needed for doctors and engineers only.
- Finally one have upload his/her picture which should be less than 25 kb in size.
Step No 4: Personal Education:
This step involves whole detail about the eligibility criteria of student from matriculation to master’s level about all marks, percentages, institutes and result declaration also.
- So firstly write the all the degrees one by one.
- Secondly write the percentage and marks which are obtained.
- Afterwards name of institutes from which one have to pass his/her examination.
Step No 5: Service Record or Experience:
In this step one have to enter his/her service records and experiences. And one must enter the recent most first.
- Write the name of the job for which one is applying.
- Fill the department box next.
- Write the posting/joining and ending date also.
- In last write the pay scale if one is having any.
- If a person is having any kind of experience so also add that experience too.
Step No 6: Application Information:
This step includes verification of one’s submission of application and as one-click the submit button then that text will be forward to the candidate’s email that the application form has submitted successfully and give you a code of the application and ask for CNIC number so provide the CNIC number and one will get a web-generated application which will be required at the time of the interview or written test.
So this printed generated application contains few options like
- Post for which one is applying fill that column.
- Write the advertisement number and case number too.
- And the name of candidate and its CNIC number also.
- Now it’s time to click the option submit and certify that all information given is accurate if any wrong information is found so the form will not be accepted.
How to Edit PPSC Application Form
Have you applied for ppsc jobs now looking to How to Edit PPSC Application Form in case of missing any field or put incorrect data during filling ppsc online application so you don’t need to worry about PPSC Edit Application we will share here complete details step by step by using these instruction you would be able to easily edit your application for willing jobs in Punjab. Most of candidates who apply first time due to lake of knowledge against online application submission procedure unfortunate fill incorrect information and after submitting they realize errors put in applications, This article specially for those candidates.
Step 1 (PPSC Official Website)
- In first step you need to go ppsc official website by following this link and open website http://www.ppsc.gop.pk
- In front of you ppsc website homepage will be open as you can see in the image below that there are various options will be seen so do not click any button just follow below next step.
Step 2 (PPSC Online Pane)
- After open ppsc homepage at right side you will see you will see a section with the name “Online Pane”.
- There are others options also will be shown are like Apply Now, Edit Application, Print Application, and Upcoming Jobs.
- We will discuss here on “Edit Application”. you need to click desired option as we mention above
Step 3 (PPSC Edit Application)
Its more important steps where you need below three things as mention below
- CNIC Number.
- Application Number.
- Token Number.
Step 4: Edit Qualification Set
After entering all the Numbers in the previous step, all you have to do is click on the “Check Your Record” button.
You will see a few options through which you can change anything from your application.
As you can see in the above image that the “Post Name” and “Department Name” are displayed.
For editing your application there are a number of options from which you can edit. The things that can be edited are:
- Preliminary Information.
- Personal Information.
- Qualification Set.
- Education Details.
- Service Record.
- Bank Receipt Report.
5) Edit Education Details:
Here you can change all the information degrees regarding your education. You have to click on the “Edit Education Details“. This will take you to the page where you can change all the information regarding your degrees.
- Degree Declaration Date.
- Obtained Marks.
- Total Marks.
6) Edit Service Record:
As the name suggests that with this option you can edit your service records. By pressing this option you will be sent to another page where you can change a number of things.
Here you can edit things like:
- Post Held.
- Post Starting Date.
- Post Ending Date.
- Scale (if any).
7) Edit Bank Receipt Report:
This is the last and only option that can be changed in the PPSC application. This is related to the amount submitted in the bank.
Here are a few options that can be changed.
Image of the receipt which can be uploaded from your device by first browsing and then clicking on the “Change Picture” button.
- Bank receipt date.
- Bank receipt number.
- Name of the Bank.
- Branch Name.
- Receipt Amount.
PPSC How To Apply Online
- First of all, the applicant has to select the post for which they are applying for
- After this, candidates should download the challan form, fill the challan form carefully, and deposit the fee in the nearest National Bank of Pakistan.
- After submitting the processing fee, Enter a valid CNIC number and mobile number without dashes and a genuine Email Address.
- Click on the below fill the application form button.
- Enter the required personal information. Attach Passport size photograph and copy of CNIC. Input qualification details as well. Add each qualification/degree step by step. To add another degree, click.
- In this step, applicants should enter the required Service Record (If any). You can also insert multiple records one by one. If a candidate doesn’t possess any relevant experience, please click on “skip this section.”
- After filling the complete application form, you have received a notification “Application submitted successfully,” and Your Application Number is 00001012. Click on the Print application button.
- After this, you will get a pre-filled web-generated application form.
- It would help if you kept this web-generated application form with you for your record. It may also be required to bring it with you at the time of the written test or interview.
Documents Required For PPSC Online Apply
Some of the mandated/Optional documents for PPSC Recruitment as a whole are as follows:
- Birthdate Proof.
- Statement of marks for all the qualified exams/graduated degrees.
- Address proof in the Punjab state.
- Communal reservation certificate as applicable.
- Photo and signature.
- Degree/Provisional Certificate, etc.
- Photo and signature will be required to be uploaded online while submitting the application.
For the facility of our visitors, we will keep uploading all the latest job advertisements released by Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) time to time. So keep visiting us on regular basis as all the PPSC latest jobs 2023 Ads along with the application form for online download will be available here immediately after their release by the official department.
Contact and Address
- Address: PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, LAHORE.
- UAN: 042-111-988-722
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Syllabus For Zoology Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus For Urdu Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for History Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for Biology Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for Punjabi Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for Psychology Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Patte...
- PPSC Syllabus for Education Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Patter...
- PPSC Syllabus for Economics Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Patter...
- PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023 Past Paper Solved Download PDF
- PPSC Syllabus for Computer Science Lecturer 2023 Sample Test...