Recently Higher Education Commission HEC announced the Law Graduate Assessment Test LAT GAT Test 2023 Schedule. The HEC LAW GAT Test Registration is open now. Candidates interested in appearing in the LAW GAT Test must apply online before the closing date. The individuals who passed Bachelor’s Degree in Law register themselves HEC Law GAT Online Registration 2023 through the link below. Foreign graduates can apply for the Law Admission Test 2023 to five-year undergraduate LLB Programs. Candidates may choose Others from the Universities List, and they will be eligible to apply. HEC Pakistan conducts a Law Graduate test to determine if a candidate is eligible for admission as an Advocate with Bar Council. New syllabus for the LAW GAT Test download.
HEC Law GAT (Graduate Assessment Test) Registration for the online test is now open. HEC conducts the written test of eligible candidates to announce the schedule. Incomplete and late submission forms are not considered. On this page, candidates get online registration forms, the deadline for submission forms, test dates, roll number slips, HEC LAW GAT Test Result, and the final merit list of selected candidates. Below we share all the LAW GAT 2023, like eligibility criteria, registration process, and test schedule.
The Higher Education Commission HEC LAW GAT Registration 2023 is available to anyone a Law graduate to be a member of the Pakistan Bar Council. Pakistan Bar Council has recommended the LAW GAT Test be compulsory for all Law graduates. Passing Marks on the LAW GAT Test are now 50%. The PBC approved the 50% marks for passing the HEC Law Graduating Assessment Test 2023.
HEC LAT GAT Important Dates
- Announcement Date: 19 August 2023
- Last Date submission: 3 October 2023
- Test Schedule: 23 October 2023
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has opened applications for the LAW GAT examination. For students searching for a legal career to practice Law, it is required to participate in the test. The HEC Law GAT Test Application 2023 Online Schedule Test Date is provided here. Law Graduate Assessment Test is administered through the Higher education commission under the supervision of the Pakistan Bar Council. The objective of the test is to assess and evaluate the performance of law school graduates. In the absence of passing this test, Law graduate students cannot become lawyers in Pakistan. Law students can apply as advocates with the Bar Council, bypassing this test.
HEC Law Gat Online Registration 2023 – we have announced the registration date for law students. Similar to ECAT and MCAT, the LLB-GAT test will allow you to be admitted to the legal profession. Candidates can go to HEC’s official site HEC and fill out the application. The deadline to apply for the postgraduate legal assessment test is June 30, 2023. The LAW GAT exam is comprised of multiple-choice questions (MCQ). Candidates who register on the HEC website must review the rules and regulations of the registration procedure.
HEC LAW GAT Registration 2023
HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test 2023 is mandatory for all applicants who have completed their studies or diploma in Law from any university in Pakistan. Pakistan Bar Council will Offer admission to only those who have successfully passed this ETC LAW GAT Written Test 2023. All Law Students shall appear at this test. LAW GAT 2023 test will take place on 20th February 2023.
LAW GAT Syllabus 2023
HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test comprises multiple Choice Questions (MCOs). Here are the complete guidelines for HEC Law GAT Exam Registration Schedule 2023 and the date for entry test 2023 registration Online Test Date 2023, the last day to apply, sample papers application form, challan fee for registration Syllabus, Old Papers, New Paper design, and Solved MCQs.
Foreign graduates can apply and apply to the five-year law diploma program. Candidates can select other schools from the list of universities and will be eligible to apply. HEC is conducting a postgraduate legal exam to apply for nomination for the Pakistan Bar Association. Find the registration schedule to take this year’s HEC Law online exam, the date for the entrance exam online in 2023 and exam date online 2023, the date of application, the sample letter for registration, invoice fee, outline of course previously written essays, a new essay format, and a solved MCQ.
Prepare Online LAW GAT Test 2023
The HEC LAW GAT test Preparation online according to the HEC Syllabus as subjects Constitutions, Jurisprudence, Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Law, Criminal P.C, Law of Evidence, Professional Ethics. The test is made on the HEC Law Gat test syllabus MCQs-wise. The students can take the test and check their eligibility. Applicants can also join the coaching classes. But these coaching classes are paid. This is the final Hec Law Gat Result 2023 has been announced in a formal manner that you can find on this page. Enter your ticket number from your CNIC (with dots) to check the outcome. The key to the Law outcome will be available in the near future. So, be sure to visit this page frequently for the latest information on the legal outcome date of 2023.
LAT GAT Online Registration Forms
Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria must register themselves online through the HEC official website or gotest.com.pk. Only online application forms are accepted. Candidates did not wait for the last date to apply as soon as possible and start test preparation because HEC conducts the test to check the ability of candidates. HEC entrance test contains MCQ types of questions. Law Test Online Registration Forms
HEC LAW GAT Test Roll Number Slips
Candidates who submit complete forms before the closing date and are eligible for the written tests can download their roll number slip online here. HEC accept forms review forms and announced the roll number slip of those candidates who fulfill the criteria, HEC roll number slip contains all the information of candidates like roll number, test date, test center, and other information. Candidates download roll number slips by using the CNIC number. If any candidates face difficulties downloading the roll number slip contact us through the comment section we provide the roll number slip of your email address.
HEC Law GAT Online Registration 2023 Test Date Syllabus
LAW GAT Test Centers:
Higher Education Commission HEC announced different test centers all over Pakistan. The cities’ names in which the test will hold are mentioned below.
How to Apply to HEC LAT GAT Test
- Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- In case of any difficulty during online registration, please send an email at, etc hec.gov.pk or visit HEC Secretariat or HEC Regional Centers for guidance
- Application submission comprises two steps: profile completion using the “My Profile” section, and application submission using the “Law GAT Test” link on the menu panel in the left-hand sidebar of the online portal.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for LAW-GAT Test and applications in SAVE or
- The INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
- A test fee of Rs. 3000/- is to be deposited Online/ATM in Account No. O 1127900567403
- Account Title: Higher Education Commission,
- Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 0112.
- Bank draft/ Pay Order will not be accepted
- Applicants are required to submit the original fee deposit slip/ATM/online transfer through courier at
- Room No. 13-207,2nd Floor, HRD Building, HEC, H-8, Islamabad on or before the last date of registration.
- Please mention your CNIC number on the backside of the deposit slip.
- The examination is non-transferable and non-refundable
- A score of 50% is necessary to be able to pass this test. Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT).
- Candidates must meet additional requirements if they exist following PBC’s Rules as well as Regulations of PBC.
- The applicants will be granted three opportunities to pass the Law-GAT exam. HEC will administer the test once each year.
How many times is the law GAT test conducted in a calendar year?
Candidates are given a maximum of three chances to pass the exam; NTS (TM) conducts the test 3 times per year. Students waiting for results aren’t eligible to take part in the trial. The score must be at least 50% to pass the assessment test.
How can I apply to be considered for GAT HEC?
You need to visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration. Candidates can go to HEC Secretariat and regional centers in Quetta, Peshawar, Lahore, and Karachi to get assistance Law GAT test cost of Rs. 3000/$ is to be paid via ATM or online into the account number.
How do I file an HEC fee?
The applicants must deposit or make an online Transfer, Bank Draft, Pay Order, or ATM Transfer in the amount of Rs. 500$ (Non-refundable) for the processing fee for application in favor of the director general of Finance, HEC. Payments can be paid to Habib Bank Limited, in A/C No. 1742-79001334-01.
What is the time frame of the GAT test?
The GAT test administered by NTS is around two hours long, i.e., 120 minutes. But it can take more than two hours to complete this GAT test.
You Might Also Like
- LAW LLB/LLM English Idioms and Phrases Test 2 Online MCQs Qu...
- LAW LLB/LLM English Pairs of Words Often Confused Test 1 Onl...
- LAW LLB/LLM English Sentence Completion Test 3 Online MCQs Q...
- LAW LLB/LLM English Preposition Test 3 Online MCQs Questions...
- LAW LLB/LLM English Sentence Completion Test 2 Online MCQs Q...
- LAW LLB/LLM English Synonyms Test 2 Online MCQs Questions an...
- LAW LLB/LLM Pakistan Studies Test 1 Online MCQs Questions an...
- LAW LLB/LLM General Knowledge Test 3 Largest, Smallest in th...
- LAW LLB/LLM General Knowledge Test 2 Largest, Smallest in th...
- LAW LLB/LLM General Knowledge Test 1 World Land Areas &...