Are you searching any guide about How To Pray Ishraq? If yes then you are at the right place because here we have compiled complete description about is. In addition to the five mandatory prayers, there are a few Nafil (optional) services on which there is a significant benefit from Almighty Allah, if one offers these prayers. Salat-ul Ishraq is one of these prayers that are optional and must be completed within 15 minutes of sunrise. Ishraq prayer is an oath of two rakahs that is performed when the sun has set and risen in the sky for those who have prayed Fajr in a congregational mosque, and then take a seat in the area where they had prayed, and remember Allah until they have prayed two rakahs. This article will provide easy step-by-step instructions regarding How To Pray Ishraq.
Salah can be described as the 2nd foundational pillar of Islam. It is mandatory for all Muslims to observe five daily prayers every day at their specific times. Ishraq prayer (also known as Duha) may be an alternative prayer for Muslims to perform at the same time when the sun is rising. It is possible to use the Ishraq prayer to avenge minor sins and wrongdoings however, many prefer to perform Ishraq prayers due to the virtues that it is believed to represent.
Ishraq Prayer Niyat
اشراق کی نماز نفل نماز وہ۔ نیات ہے ترہ کرے: نیات کی منے 2 رکعت نفل اشراق کی فضول اللہ تعالیٰ کا مہ میرا کعبہ شریف کی شرح اللہ اکبر۔ یاد رہے نیات دل کے پختہ ارادے کا نام وہ،لیکن زباں سے کہنا مستحب وہ۔ اگر دل میں نیا تھا لیکن زبن سے نہ کہیں تب بھی نماز ہو جائے گی
Ishraq Prayer Hadith
There is a divergence between scholars regarding the validity the authenticity of this hadith. Shaykh Ibn Baz (may Allah be merciful to him) was questioned about it, and he replied: “This hadith has isnads that are extremely fine, and therefore it falls under the category of Hasan due to the corroborating evidence. This prayer is mustahabb once the sun rises and reached the level of a spear, which is around 15 or 20 minutes after sunrise.” (Fatawa Ash-Shaykh Ibn Baz, 25/171).
Are Ishraq and Duha Prayers the Same?
Shaykh Ibn Uthaymin (may Allah be pleased with his) had a question concerning Ishraq as well as Duha prayer. He replied: “The Sunnah of Ishraq is (the identical to) Duha prayer. Sunnah of Duha however, when it is performed early in the morning, before the sun rises to the point of a spear it’s Ishraq prayer. However, if it’s done in the middle of its duration or at the midpoint of its duration and its Duha prayer. However, it does not count as (all) Duha prayer, since it is the time when scholars (may Allah be pleased with their work) claimed that the duration of Duha prayer is from the time that the sun has reached the level of a spear to close to the zenith.” (Liqa al-Bab al Muftah 141/24)
“According to the majority of the scholars who study Hadith or Fiqh, Duha Prayer, Al-Ishraq Prayer, and Al-Awwabin Prayer are all the names for the identical salah (ritual Prayer). It is a prayer that is recommended with no specific number of rakahs. the time of its proper start is just after sunrise (approximately 20 minutes following sunrise) and continues until the moment of the declination of the sun’s position to the meridian. The above opinion from the bulk of jurists and scholars relies on the notion the fact that there’s no need to differentiate between the source materials.
How To Pray Ishraq Benefits Importance and Complete Method
Ishraq Prayer Rakat
Ishraq prayer is a two-rakahs prayer that is offered when the sun has set and becomes high for those who have prayed Fajr in a congregational mosque and then remain in the spot in which they prayed, and remembering Allah may He be glorified until they pray two rakahs.
Importance of Ishraq Prayer
Concerning the virtues of the Ishraq prayer and the prophet (blessings of Allah be on his soul) declared: “Whoever prays Fajr in the congregation, then sits remembering Allah until the sun rises, then prays two rakahs, will have a reward like that of Hajj and ‘Umrah, complete, complete, complete.” The story was told in the book of at-Tirmidhi (586) in the work of Anas Ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with his). Rasul Allah (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) has been reported to have stated Allah Ta’ala said “O, the son of Adam do four Rakats from Salat (Ishraq) during the first part of the morning. I will help you to fulfill all of your obligations during the remaining days.’ [Mishkaat pg.116]
How To Pray Ishraq?
The complete procedure to perform Ishraq prayer consisting of two rakahs is given below.
- Begin by making a Niyyah (intention) by repeating “I intend to perform two Rakats of the salat al-Ishraq”
- You must say takbir “Allah Akbar” This is the beginning of the prayer.
- Begin by reciting “Subhanaka”
- After you say: “Audhu billahi min-ash-shaytan -nir-Rajeem, Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Raheem”
- Reciting Surah Al Fatiha
- Another part (Surah) in the Qur’an.
- In the position of Ruku (the posture of bowing) and we are able to say “Subhanaka Rabbiyal Azeem”
- Enter 1. Sajdah and Say “Subhanaka Rabbiyal Aa’la”
- Sit-up now at the beginning of the Sajdah in the jalsa position (Sitting in a position in the middle of the two Sajdahs)
- Go into second Sajdah and Say “Subahaana Rabbiyal Aa’la”
- Make yourself ready to go to the next raka’at.
- You say “Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Raheem”
- Reciting Surah Al Fatiha
- Another section (Surah) from the Qur’an.
- In the position of Ruku (the posture of bowing) and then we are able to say “Subahaana Rabbiyal Azeem”
- Enter 1. Sajdah and are to say “Subahaana Rabbiyal Aa’la”
- Then sit up starting from the initial Sajdah in jalsa posture (Sitting in between two Sajdahs)
- Then go to the second Sajdah and we are to say “Subahaana Rabbiyal Aa’la”
- After that, you are seated for the entire Tashshahud. Then, you recite the At-tahiyyat, Allah salli Allah-umma Barik, and Rabbana.
- Turning your right, first and say “Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah” and then turn to the left, repeating the same
General Instructions for Ishraq Prayer
- You should perform Ishraq 15 minutes after the sun rises. Once you’ve completed your obligatory Fajr Salaah. Sit down between the two prayers.
- Make sure you face the Qibla when you pray Ishraq. When you’re praying in a nation to the west of Mecca you should pray towards the east. In the event that you’re praying from a nation that is east of Mecca, turn towards the west.
- Recite 2 Rakahs (units for prayer) during the performance of Ishraq. Begin by reciting Surah Fatiha (the first verse). Then, recite an additional Surah (chapter) prior to bowing.
- Perform at least two rak’ahs during the performance of Ishraq. But, you are able to say more if you are feeling you need to. The majority of Muslims have a similar amount of rak’ahs in Ishraq.
Benefits of Ishraq Prayer
Minor sins, even as many as the foams of the ocean are accepted. Abu Hurairah (RA) narrated the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) stated that: “He who says Ishraq prayer without fail shall have his lesser sins forgiven even though they may be as numerous as foam specks on the surface of the sea.” (Tirmidhi) Rewards are given for the same actions as Hajj and Umrah So, even when one is unable to make it to Hajj or Umrah however, one can still receive rewards by praying salaat in the ul Ishraq. Concerning the virtues that are associated with the Ishraq prayer The Prophet (PBUH) stated: “Whoever prays Fajr in the congregation, then sits remembering Allah until the sun rises, then prays two Rakats, will have a reward like that of Hajj and Umrah.”
Concerning the benefits of the Ishraq prayer, the Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) said: Allah be on his soul) declared: “Whoever prays Fajr in the congregation, then sits remembering Allah until the sun rises, then prays two rakahs, will have a reward like that of Hajj and ‘Umrah, complete, complete, complete.” It was narrated by the at-Tirmidhi (586) who was a descendant of Anas the Prophet of Malik (may Allah be pleased with the Prophet).
FAQs About How To Pray Ishraq
1-How many Rakats is Ishraq prayer?
The Ishraq prayer includes two Rak’ahs.
2-What are the rules for Ishraq prayer?
- You should perform Ishraq 15 minutes after the sun rises. Once you’ve completed your obligatory Fajr Salaah.
- Make sure you face the Qibla while praying Ishraq.
- Recite 2 Rak’ahs (units in prayer) while performing Ishraq.
- Perform at least 2 Rak’ahs while performing Ishraq.
3-What surahs to read in Ishraq namaz?
It is suggested to read Surah Fatiha and Ayyat-uk-Kursi till Khaalidoon in the initial Rakat. In the second Rakat, to read, following Surah Fatiha, Aamanar Rasul to the end in Suratul Baqarah.
4-Is Ishraq Salah a Sunnah or nafl?
Salat al-Ishraq (Post-Sunrise Prayer) Ishraq Prayer is a Nafl Prayer that is said approximately 45 mins (three quarters) after sunrise (according to the Hanafi school of thought) or 20 minutes following the sunrise (according to Shafi school)
5-What is the philosophy of Ishraq?
The Ishraq is always stressed the irresistible link between religion and philosophy and the value of knowledge that is illuminative.
6-Is Ishraq prayer sunnah obligatory?
The prayer is mustahabb (encouraged) but it is not mandatory and falls under the umbrella of Duha prayer because the period for Duha prayer begins when the sun rises to just before the Zuhr.
7-Can I pray Ishraq at home?
It is recommended that all Sunna prayers be performed at home, however, generally speaking, it’s recommended to offer salat al-Ishraq/Duha at the mosque.
You Might Also Like
- Join Pak Army Registration Guide 2023 Process to Submit Form...
- Preston University Degree Verification 2023 Online
- cms.ric.edu.pk Login Portal 2023 | Riphah International Coll...
- Umrah Ticket Price In Pakistan 2023 Packages Total Cost
- Passport Tracking Pakistan by CNIC
- AIOU Tutor Information 2023 Check Online By Roll Number
- Ehsaas Program Check CNIC Number Online 12000 by SMS 8171
- 8070 Free Ata Registration Online Apply 2023 By SMS
- How to Get New Arms License Registration Through NADRA Appli...
- Check Online Punjab Vehicle Verification by CNIC and Registr...