A great opportunity to Join Pak Army As Captain Through Direct Short Service Commission has just been announced. As per the official announcement, all the interested individuals who consider themselves suitable for this can get registered for taking part in the selection process. In this article, we will be discussing all details related to important things like the registration process, application form, eligibility criteria, preliminary tests schedule one by one, and other related details. The last date to apply to Join Pak Army As Captain Through Direct Short Service Commission is 31 December 2024.
Pakistan Army is one of the most well-known Defence Forces of our dearest homeland. The Army serving the country is working all day and night with a tremendous spirit and determination and is working to ensure stability and peace in our nation and not a single thought about their own lives. It was established following the declaration of independence from Pakistan to provide services. In terms of Pak Army Jobs are concerned, it offers equal opportunities for females and males, and all sorts of Matric to Master level jobs are advertised on this site.
Important Dates and Schedule
Registration Starts On 5th December 2024
Last Date for Registration: 31 December 2024
Preliminary tests shall be conducted from 12-17 January 2024
Army Education Corps (AEC-Male) Eligibility
- MA/MSc/BS (4 years) Minimum 16 years of schooling in the following fields. The following disciplines are eligible for consideration:
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Islamic Studies/Arabic
- Management Sciences
- Library Science
- Pak Studies
- Twenty-eight years as of May 1, 2024.
Law Officers (Judge Advocate General Br) Eligibility
- LLB Qualified – A licensed bar member with at least two years of work experience
- Twenty-eight years old as of May 1, 2024
Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms Officer (RV&FC) Eligibility
- DVM or equivalent, or equivalently Registered with PVMC
- MSc (Hons)or MPhil (in related disciplines) will be preferred Civilians
- Twenty-eight years as of May 1, 2024.
- Serving VASs of RV&FC
- 21-35 Years as on May 1, 2024
Army Psychologist Eligibility
- M.Sc Psychology
- 28 years as on 1 May 2024
General Eligibility to Apply
- Minimum marks of 60% for the year system, which is a 2.5 CGPA in science subjects and 50 points in the arts or 2.0 CGPA in Arts subjects from an HEC-recognized university as an ordinary student.
- The minimum requirement is a CGPA of two out of four or fifty percent scores in the annual law Offers & Psychology.
- There is no 3rd Division in Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C during the academic life, i.e., Matric through MA or MSc/BS.
- MPhil/ MS/Ph.D. will be preferred.
- Candidates who have only graduated from recognized HEC-recognized institutions or foreign universities recognized by HEC are qualified.
- As ordinary students, candidates must have completed the complete education (Matric up to MA/MSc/BS).
The individuals who fulfill all the basic eligibility requirements can get themselves registered for taking part in the further selection process through two methods. The first method of registration is to visit the nearest AS&RCs for registration while the other one is online via the internet. Both these options for registration have been made available for the facility of applicants and they can choose either one depending upon their ease.
- A candidate who was repeatedly “NOT RECOMMENDED” by ISSB for the PMA/Graduate Course or similar Naval or PAF Courses, however, is offered a third chance to be considered for appointment in AEC.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by the Appeal Medical Board.
- Medically unfit as a result of Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board is not able to be requested).
- Not certified fit at an Armed Forces Hospital except those certified by the Appeal Medical Board. The medical appeal board, however, PAF candidates who get medically unfit for flight but suitable for ground branches may undergo a routine medical exam like average applicants if they want to join other armies.
- Exams are conducted within a four-month (120 days) interval between previous test dates of ISSB, except for those for who DGPA has granted waivers. The 120 days are not for candidates appearing in postgraduate GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection boards.
- Refused entry into the Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces at any time.
- Excluded from any institution bonded Armed Forces college/institution due to disciplinary grounds.
- Debarred, dismissed, removed, or exiled from Govt Services, including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law in Criminal Proceedings.
Join Pak Army As Captain Through Direct Short Service Commission Apply Online
- Dates for Registration: 5th December to 31 December 2024
The application form submission process for Direct Short Service Commission will begin on 5th December 2024 and will be completed on 31st December 2024. With the completion of registrations, all received forms will be reviewed and candidates will be shortlisted who will then take part in the preliminary tests. These tests will be conducted in the following sequence:
- Academics / Intelligence Tests
- Preliminary Medical Tests
- Physical Tests
- ISSB Tests
After the conduction of each test, candidates failing to pass it will be eliminated from the further selection procedure immediately. Individuals who will pass all these preliminary tests will then undergo a detailed medical examination and interview. The ones who will be finally selected, will then sign a bond to serve the Pak Army for a minimum of 7 years and will receive training at PMA for six months before being appointed to their post.
Offered Categories for Pakistan Army commission
- Education Officer
- Psychologist Officer
- Law Officer
- Corps of Remount Veterinary Farms Officer (RV&FC)
Selection Process for Join Pak Army As Captain Through Direct Short Service Commission
To be a part of the Pak Army As a Captain, You must pass the following steps:
- First, you must register your identity. There are two methods to sign up. Candidates are required to sign up online on the official website joinpakarmy.gov.pk or by clicking the following link:
- Second, visit your local ASC and the Recruitment Center(AS&RCs) to get your registration.
- Candidates who wish to join AS&RCs must bring the following documents with them:
- Must have original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of academic certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving applicants must have a valid NOC from the department concerned.
- Photocopy of proof of residence.
- Photographic copies of the computers that have NIC (National Identification Card).
- Six photos in color correctly attested (front and back).
- Candidate must get their qualifications validly confirmed by HEC/PEC.
- Find your nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center.
Written / Intelligence / Personality Tests
Army Selection and Recruitment Centers will conduct intelligence and academic tests based on multiple choice questions on the dates set by the computer in registration. Army application process.
Preliminary Medical Tests
Candidates undergo the initial medical examinations at AS&RCs.
Run 1.6 Km 9 Minutes Push up 10 Repetitions 2 Minutes Chin ups 2 Repetitions 2 Minutes Sit 10 Repetitions 2 Minutes.
Candidates selected by AS&RCs will be invited to an interview at the discretion of the GHQ Selection Board in Lahore, Rawalpindi, and Karachi.
Candidates selected will be taken out to nearby CMHS for a medical exam. Final selections will take place by GHQ following candidates’ overall performance.
- Two types of training are available for PMA short-course participants:
- Twenty-two weeks of Basic Military Instruction (BMT) in the AMC School & Centre, Abbottabad, for males (GDMOs, GDDOs, and Specialists).
- Twenty-two months of basic Military training (BMT) at AAFPGMI Rawalpindi specifically for women (GDMOs Specialists).
- 6 Months
How to Apply to Join Pak Army as Captain 2024
- All applicants are interested in applying need to register online through the official website at joinpakarmy.gov.pk or via the link below. You can also register at the nearest Army Selection and Retention Center.
- Registration begins from December 5 through December 31, 2024.
- The initial Test will take place from January 2024, and the applicants will take The Written Exam/Intelligence Test, Personality Test, and Preliminary Medical Test on the scheduled date.
- Candidates chosen through the AS&RCs will be invited to an interview by the GHQ Selection Board at Karachi, Lahore, and Rawalpindi. Following that, a medical examination will be conducted in the CMH. CMH, as well as the last decision, can be taken by CMH.
- Documents must be submitted to AR&SC as an original and certified copy of the mark sheet, registration certificate, House job certificates, copies of domicile, three colored passport-sized photos, and an uncrossed postal or postal Rs.100or in the name of Director General Personnel Administration, GDPA, GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Above, we discuss Join Pak Army as Captain 2024 through Director Short Service Commission for which only Male Individuals meeting the criteria are welcome to apply from all over Pakistan online at the official site www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or by appearing at our nearest AS&RC before the deadline.
Documents Required at AS&RCs
- Original certificates / detailed marks sheets and two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree/diploma.
- Candidates employed in Government Institutions or Departments must present a No Objection Certificate of the establishment concerned.
- Affidavit of photocopy of residence.
- Photocopies of the computerized National Identity Card and verification slips obtained through NADRA.
- 6 x Colour photographs duly attested (front and back).
- A cross-bordered postal order for Rs. 100.00 to Director General Personnel
- Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rwp.
- Candidates should bring their degree validly certified by HEC/PEC.
- Endorsement Application Forms to join the Army of Pakistan after graduation
- When filling out the application forms for successful candidates at AS&RCs, it is essential to ensure that all information is approved in the relevant paragraphs or columns. Each column must not be left unfilled.
- The old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
Finally, those who have been selected must commit to serving in the Army for a minimum of seven years. The validity of the bond begins upon the successful completion of the Basic military education in PMA Kakul.
Applications that are incomplete or submitted late are not considered.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted to schedule an interview or Test.
TA/DA is not allowed during the Test or interview.
What is the salary of Captain Pak Army?
People are always curious and inquire about the pay of Captains. When you are Captain, your salary will range from 45,000 PKR to 75,000 PKR. The 45,000 PKR salary is for newly promoted captains who are not married. The 75,000 are reserved for those who are older, close to becoming paramount, and married.
You Might Also Like
- Pak Army Registration Roll No Slip 2024 Download Online
- Join Pak Army as Captain 2024 Written Test Preparation Onlin...
- PMA Long Course 153 Advertisement Apply Online Last Date
- Pakistan Army 34th Technical Cadet Course 2024 Online regist...
- Join PAF Physics Online Test 8 Preparation
- Join Pak Army as Regular Commissioned Officer 2024 Registrat...
- Join Pak Army 2024 As Regular Commissioned Officer Online Te...
- Join Pak Army As Captain Through Lady Cadet Course 2024 Regi...
- Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 151 Registration 2024 Online L...
- How to Join Pakistan Army After Matric Apply Online