Join Pak Navy As Sailor Jobs are announced for the batch of A-2024-S. Interested candidates can apply for sailor jobs in the Pak navy till the last date which is 22 October 2023. Once the test has been conducted its result will be declared a few days later and candidates can check them at the relevant recruitment office. As per the announced schedule, the individuals who will pass the test will then appear in interviews and medical tests. First, a temporary selection of candidates will be made who will undergo a medical examination at Training Center Karachi after which the most appropriate candidates will be recruited for permanently to Join Pak Navy As Sailor Jobs. Once the selection procedure will be completed, the training of the selected candidates will be afterward.
One of the best employment opportunities for all the unemployed individuals has just been announced as the Pakistan Navy has invited applications from all the individuals interested in joining the force as Sailor through batch A-2023-S. The registration procedure for this purpose has started from1st January 2023 and application forms can be submitted to the authorized department till 22 October 2023. In the article below, we have discussed complete details about all the stages through which candidates will have to clear in order to become part of the Pak Navy as Sailor.
The Pakistan Navy, also known as PN, is the Defense Force that is involved in preventing war. It is responsible for maintaining the country’s civilian and military harbors. This is governed jointly by the Ministry of Defense and the Govt of Pakistan. It is a Federal Govt Force and offers Govt jobs for both males and females. Posts will be filled on purely merit.
|Posted on:||08 October 2023|
|Location:||AJK, Ex-Fata, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
|Education:||Matric with science|
|Last Date:||22 October 2023|
|Job Address:||Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Center, Rawalpindi|
- Form submission Date: from 08-10- 2023 to 22-10- 2023
- Last Date: 22 October 2023
- Test Date: Not Announced Yet
- Written Test Result: Not Announced Yet
- Interview Date: Not Announced Yet
if you are interested in joining Pakistan Join Pak Navy As a Sailor 2023 Marine Branch, you should get registered immediately. Online registration has started from 08 October 2023 and you can register yourself by visiting the official website.
- Interested Pakistani citizens are advised to go to the recruiting stations at the earliest date and follow the application form instructions.
- Candidates need to register themselves Online at the Official website. Here’s the link to download the roll number slip presented at the recruitment center.
- Registration online for Pakistan Navy is available through January 2023 via the Pakistan Navy’s website.
Join Pak Navy As Sailor Jobs Batch-A-2024-S Marine Branch Online Registration
In order to become eligible for joining Pakistan Navy as a Sailor, all the interested individuals are required to fulfill a few requirements related to nationality, marital status, age, physical measurements, and qualification which have been mentioned below: Check online Also
- Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Age: Between 16 to 20 years till 1st May 2024
- Height: 5′ 6″ (167.5 cm)
- Qualification: Matric Science with minimum 60 % marks
Apart from fulfilling these basic requirements, the candidates are also required to pass a written entry test which is going to take place as per the announced schedule. The written test will consist of questions related to various subjects depending on the previous qualification of the applicant.
- Twice, the armed forces rejected it.
- Retired from any military college/institution
- Fake Documents
- An appeal medical board for the Armed Forces declared them medically unfit
- Candidates with dual nationality are not allowed to be commissioned unless they give up the other within 6 months of joining the Pak Navy.
Required Documents to Apply
After the publication of an advertisement in the newspaper, candidates can register on the Pakistan Navy website or at the nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centre. Manual registration requires the following:
- Original and Attested Photocopy of Academic Certificate
- 01 x Passport Size Photograph
- Photocopy attested of CNIC/Form A (NADRA).
- Crossed postal order Rs.50/- to Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad
- Attested photocopy du domicile certificate
- Not accepted are applications that have been sent directly to the Recruitment Directorate Naval Headquarters.
- Online candidates must bring photocopies of attested documents and crossed postal orders, as indicated in the registration slip (in favor of Director Recruitment), on the day they take the entrance test.
- Shahid Benazir Abad
The selection process for the given post in Pak Navy is given below in processes of written test, physical test, medical tests, interviews and final test. The individuals who will pass the written test will then be called for a physical test, personality test, medical test, and interview. Clearing all these stages one by one is compulsory for all candidates and any applicant failing to do so will be eliminated immediately and won’t be allowed to take part in the further selection process.
- Entrance Test
- Medical examination
- Detailed medical examination
- Interview of medically fit candidates is carried out at respective PNR&SCs.
- Final Selection
- Final selection by Naval Headquarters.
All eligible candidates are required to register on the Pak Navy website. All applicants must read and follow the instructions on the registration slip. The computerized testing process will be used to administer the exams. The test will include Intelligence, English and Math, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, and Math. Candidates will be notified via SMS about their test dates, times, and test centers.
1. Candidates will be subjected to the tests of intelligence and others listed below on the computer following the online registration:
A. Mathematic Science: English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge and Intelligence.
2. The center concerned will notify the candidate of the time and date of the test by SMS.
3. Candidates who have been shortlisted will be informed of the results by SMS or on the website.
4. Only those shortlisted will be invited for PET medical, interview, and personality test.
5. The first tests of the PNSR&C Kharian and Muzaffarabad will be carried out within Rawalpindi Center, Rahim Yar Khan’s in Multan Center, Sialkot’s in Lahore Center, Khuzdar’s in Quetta Center and Hyderabad’s in Nawabshah Center.
2-Physical Efficiency Test-PET
The Physical Efficiency Test (PET) of the candidates who have been shortlisted will be conducted at the appropriate centers:
1. 1.6 km in just 8 minutes
2. 15 Sit-ups in 2 mins
3. 15 Push Ups in two minutes
4. 4 Chin-ups in two minutes
3-Interview and Medical Test
The interview and medical of successful candidates for PET will be held in recruitment centers.
The candidates who pass the Medical Examination and Interview will be tested on their personality.
Naval Headquarters make a short-term selection.
Following the initial temporary selection, candidates are subjected to a thorough medical test at the Training Center Karachi, and only qualified candidates are allowed to be admitted.
Sailors’ Initial Training Scheme
Sailors’ initial training is held at PNS HIMALAYA for 26 Weeks. Two times a year, the Pakistan Navy recruits sailors. If you miss the first chance, you can still apply for the next one. The first batch of sailors from Pakistan join PNS HIMALAYA in the first week of May. In the first week of November, PNS HIMALAYA receives its second batch of Navy Sailors from Pakistan. They enlist in the navy forces as a sailor or marines and then join the New Entry School at PNS HIMALAYA to train. They are then assigned to different branches and sent for technical preparation. This is the beginning of their technical foundation, which is combined with the resulting technical and professional training at schools.
The training program will begin soon following the above procedure.
Candidates who will clear all these stages will be selected temporarily after which a complete medical checkup will be done at the training center, Karachi after which the final selections will be made. The training of finally selected individuals will begin.
The registration procedure has begun for the Pak Navy Sailor induction through Batch which will be completed soon. Once the registration process will get completed then a written test will be conducted and its result will be available on the official website 2023of Pakistan Navy.
Although there are several benefits of joining the Pakistan Navy as a Sailor here we have mentioned some of the most notable ones:
- Free residence, uniform, and meals
- Family Residence/Allowances after marriage
- Free Medical treatment for family members at Military and Navy hospitals
- 40% extra allowances for Sub-Marine, SSG (Navy), and Aviation branches
- Best Educational facilities
- Chances of traveling abroad for courses and deputation
- Job opportunities in Bahria foundation after retirement
Promotion of Sailor
The promotions of Sailor Jobs in Pak Navy 2023 are as follows:
- Ordinary Rate / Able Rate
- Petty Officer At least
- Chief Petty Officer At least
- Fleet Chief Petty Officer At least
- Master Chief Petty Officer At least
After you are enlisted in the Pak Navy as a Sailor, the lowest basic salary for Pakistani navy sailors (BS-07) is Rs. 16,310, while the maximum basic pay & income is Rs. 43,610. The salary range is based on the category you fall under and also experience. There are many benefits offered by the Pak Navy to sailor jobs.
The 22 October 2023 is the deadline to apply for the Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2023.
Once you have got yourself registered, start preparing for the written exam as it is compulsory to pass in order to become eligible for moving further in the selection procedure. To help you in during so with ease, we have provided tons of online tests on our website which can be used as a guide for effective, easy, and quick online preparation of the actual tests.
While students can continue their education after they join the Pakistan Navy, there is an additional guideline that must be followed to obtain authorization. In the first years of training, it is prohibited.
Address: Directorate of Recruitment Naval Headquarters, ISLAMABAD
Phone: 20062370-5, 9201418
Fax : 051-9261551, 9261553
UAN No: 111-647-647
E-mail: [email protected]
How to Join Pak Navy as a Sailor?
The interested persons must submit an online application at Official Website to join Pak Navy Sailor Batch 2024 A-S. Find out if you are eligible by visiting this page.
What is the age limit for Navy Sailors?
SSR participation is limited to Male candidates aged between 16 and 20 till 1st May 2024, who have completed 10+2or equivalent examinations, including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
What is the last date to apply for Sailor Jobs in Pak Navy?
22 October 2023.
What is the grade of sailor in Pak Navy?
Grade from 9 to 16 service as Sailors in Pak Navy.
What is Sailor in Pak Navy?
As Sailor rank, it is equivalent to a Soldier rank. Current Sailor Jobs 2023 are available in multiple branches like (Marine). This port is open to all Pakistani nationals, but only males.
Can I change my branch after selection?
No, you can not change your branch after final selection.
You Might Also Like
- Join Pak Navy as Sailor 2023 Written Test Online Preparation
- Pak Navy Jobs Online Registration Process 2023 Male/Female C...
- Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet Permanent Commission Written Test ...
- Join Pak Navy As PN Cadet Permanent Commission 2024-A Online...
- Pak Navy Intelligence Test Online For Preparation
- Join Pak Navy Jobs As Civilian 2024-A Apply Online Last Test...
- Join PAF Physics Online Test 8 Preparation
- Pakistan Navy Ranks and Badges Order Test Online
- Join Pak Navy Through M Cadet Scheme 2023-A Online Test Prep...
- Join Pakistan Navy As PN Cadet Eligibility Selection Require...