Wah medical college is one of the most reputable medical colleges in Pakistan. Interested applicants are informed that Wah Medical College Wah Cantt Entry Test 2023 is going to be held on 22 October 2023. So admissions are open and you can submit the application at the earliest time. Detailed Application Process, Eligibility criteria, Admission schedule, and Contact details for Wah Medical College Wah Cantt Entry Test 2023 are mentioned in the institute’s official advertisement below. The College is approved by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC) for MBBS training and is recognized by World Health Organization. Wah Medical College is affiliated with the University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore.
Wah Medical College Wah Cantt Entry Test 2023 Dates Time Schedule
Schedule for Wah Medical College Wah Cantt Entry Test 2023
- Availability of Entrance Test Kits: 22nd-09-2022
- Submission of Entrance Test Forms: 22nd-10-2022
Eligibility criteria Wah Medical College Entry Test
F.Sc. (pre-medical) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent foreign qualification are eligible to apply for this test. Those who are awaiting FSc results and hope to obtain 60% marks or above can also apply.
Wah Medical College Entry Test Online Registration
The prospectus and Admission Forms will be available on payment of Rs. 1500/-(for Pakistani candidates) and US$ 30/- (for Foreign and Overseas candidates) at WMC. An additional amount of Rs.100/- will be charged if a prospectus is required by post. Processing Fee – Rs. 3000/- (for Pakistani candidates) and US$ 50/- (for Foreign and Overseas candidates). The candidates applying through forms downloaded from the website will submit their applications along with a draft of Rs. 4500/- (for Pakistani candidates) and US$ 80/- (for Foreign and Overseas candidates). Allocation of Seats – 10 for foreign and overseas students.
Documents Attached with the Application Form
Three attested copies of each of the following:
- Matric/Equivalent Certificate
- FSc(Pre-Medical/Equivalent Certificate( Equivalence Certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad relevant to a Foreign qualification).
- Computerized National Identity Card/ Form-B of the Candidate
- Computerized National Identity Card of Father/Guardian
- Service Certificate (in case of serving Army Personnel) and Discharge Certificate (in case of Retired Army Personnel)
- English Proficiency Certificate (for Foreigners Only)
- The filled-in, self Addressed Slips
- Detailed Marks Certificate of UHS Entrance Test/ other Provincial authority/ Federal authority Entrance Test/ SAT-II (as applicable).
- Computer print of UHS Entry Test result may be accepted as a special case.
Note: The forms complete in all respects along with UHS Entry Test Detailed Marks Certificate may be sent by post in the name of Principal, Wah Medical College, Wah Cantt.
Wah Medical College Contact Number
Address: Manager/Asstt Manager Students Affair Deptt Wah Medical College (WMC).
Tel: 00-92-51-9314388 Ext 107 &113
Fax: 00-92-51-9314356, 9314373
Email: [email protected]
You Might Also Like
- IIEE Institute Karachi Entry Test Preparation Online
- CMH Entry Test 2023 Online Test MCQS Preparation Subject Wis...
- PU Entry Test Preparation 2023 Online MCQs Test Sample Paper...
- PMDC NEB Exam Schedule 2023 Entry Test For Foreign Doctors
- DUHS Entry Test Preparation 2023 Online MCQs
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test 2023 Preparation Online
- UAF Entry Test Online Preparation 2023 Syllabus Past Sample ...
- Pakistan Marine Academy Entry Test Preparation Online
- JMC Karachi Entry Test 2023 Dates Time Schedule Registration...
- UET ECAT Test Date Sheet 2023 Online Registration