PPSC Assistant Director Labour Jobs 2023 was announced in the Advertisement on 21 October 2023. Applications from suitable individuals are invited through online registration at. These Latest PPSC Assistant Director Labour Jobs 2023 are open to eligible male and female candidates from all over the country. After the entire recruitment process, they can apply online for these Jobs.
Details about vacancies are available on the PPSC’s Recruitment Page. If you are a resident of Punjab Province, you can also apply to the website. Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
These openings may be available to male and female applicants applying for a Bachelor’s, Intermediate, or Master’s degree in Applied Mathematics. The advertisement containing information about these openings includes details.
PPSC Assistant Director Labour Jobs 2023 in Pakistan
Find jobs in 2023 to find assistant director Labour Jobs 2023 from all Pakistani Newspapers and Newspaper Jobs. There are new jobs for October 2023. Assistant Director Labour jobs from every city, including Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Gujrat, Sahiwal, Gujranwala, Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, AJK, etc. Assistant Director jobs are available to fresh employees and trainees. Find the complete job description and salary information, as well as qualifications, training, and qualifications, as well as information about the experience for Assistant Director Labour Jobs currently available in government and private companies, and are open to matriculants inter graduate, master, and higher.
Detail PPSC Assistant Director Labour Jobs 2023
- Announced Date: 21 October 2023
- Industry : Government
- Hiring Organization : Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC
- Jobs Location : Lahore
- Last Date : 07 November 2023
- Education Requirements :Matric to Masters
- Employment Type :Full Time
- Newspaper : The Nation and Express
- Address : Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Head Office Lahore
|Name of Post||Total Number of Post|
|Assistant Director Stage Management||04|
|Senior Registrar OBST &Gyne||39|
|Senior Registrar Anesthesia||40|
|Senior Registrar Pediatrics||39|
|Senior Registrar Ophthalmology||15|
|Senior Cardiac Surgery||26|
|Senior Registrar Medicine||70|
|Senior Registrar Radiology||18|
|Senior Registrar Paediatric Orthopedic Surgery||01|
|Senior Registrar Paediatric Cardiac Anesthesia||03|
• Labour and Human Resource Department (Punjab Workers Welfare Fund)
• Excise, Taxation and Narcotics Control Department
• Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education Department
• Information and Culture Department (Bab-e-Pakistan Foundation)
• Agriculture Department (Extension and Adaptive Research Wing)
• Director of Floriculture
PPSC Assistant Director Labour Jobs 2023 Lahore Advertisement
• Master’s degree
• Bachelor’s degree
Syllabus for Written Examination/Test
The paper will be MCQs type of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration. The syllabus is below.
• Qualification Related questions=80%
• Questions related to General Knowledge=20%
Apply Online for PPSC Assistant Director Labour Jobs 2023
Pay the prescribed fee on the Challan Form and Apply Online on Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC official website.
Challan Form Fee Payment
Challan Form Fee can be paid through the following medium.
- Mobile Phone Banking
- Internet Banking
- Jazz Cash
- Easy Paisa
- U Paisa
- Open the PPSC Web Portal by visitingOfficial Website
- By supplying information, desired experts can download the Challan Form.
- You can fill out the online form for the position you want after paying the application processing fee.
Essential eligibility criteria for jobs at the Punjab Public Service Commission
- You must have a Punjab domicile certificate.
- You must have a Masters’s degree.
- You must not engage in any criminal activity.
- Must have a NOC and experience certificate from a previous government department if an applicant works in
- the Government/Semi-Government department.
How to Apply for PPSC Assistant Director Labour Jobs 2023?
- You need to follow these steps to apply online for a new job at PPSC.
- Candidates can fill out the online application form. They can also download the deposit slip/challan from the official website of the PPSC,
- Submit your Application Form online.
- Only online-filled Application Forms will accept.
- Not accepted are hand-written applications.
- Applicants can submit PPSC test/interview fees to any online branch of Treasury/Sub-Treasury, National Bank of Pakistan, and State Bank of Pakistan, which will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Interviews and written tests will only be given to qualified candidates.
- Late or incomplete applications will not get considered.
- These posts are not eligible for TA/DA.
- The last date to submit an online application in PPSC: is 07/11/2022
Q.What are the passing marks for the PPSC exam?
The candidate must score 40% on each Subjective Paper (any marks greater than 0.50 will be rounded off). Qualifying marks for the MCQ/Objective Paper will be 40%. (3) To be eligible for an interview, a candidate must score at least 50 percent on the written examination.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Traffic Warden Solved Paper Online Mcqs Test 1
- PPSC Traffic Warden Solved Paper Online Mcqs Test 2
- ADPP PPSC Syllabus Download 2023 Online pdf | www.ppsc.gop.p...
- PPSC Planner 2023 Check Online for Upcoming Jobs, Test and I...
- PPSC Syllabus for Botany Lecturer 2023 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC PMS Roll No Slip 2023 Download Test Date and Syllabus
- PPSC Headmaster, Headmistress/Dy Online Test 13 for Preparat...
- Excise and Taxation Inspectors Online Test
- PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspectors 2023 Online Test 02 for ...
- PPSC Headmaster, Headmistress/Dy Online Test 12 for Preparat...