National bank of Pakistan is one of the prestigious banks in Pakistan. National Bank of Pakistan has announced student loan scheme in collaboration with other major banks of Pakistan. Financial assistance is provided with interest free loans under this loan scheme.
ELIGIBILITY Criteria for student loan scheme:
- A candidate must have obtained admission on merit through normal procedure in the approved public sector universities/colleges mentioned in this scheme.
- The age of candidate is mentioned below:
- For Graduation Not exceeding 21 Years
- For Post-Graduation Not exceeding 31 Years
- For PhD Not exceeding 36 Years
- Candidate must have secured 70% marks in the last public examination.
- Candidate is unable to pursue studies due to financial constraints can apply for this loan.
- Candidate must have undertaken the study of subjects given below:
Engineering, Electronics, Oil Gas & Petro-Chemical Technology, Agriculture, Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Molecular Biology & Genetics, Mathematics, Other Natural Sciences, DAWA and Islamic Jurisprudence (LL.B/LL.M Sharia), Computer Science/Information System and Technology including hardware, Economics, Statistics and Econometrics, Business Management Sciences, Commerce
Repayment of Loan:
The maximum period of repayment of loan is 10-Years from the date of disbursement of first installment. The borrower shall repay the loan in monthly installment after six months from the date of first employment or one year from the date of completion of studies, whichever is earlier.
Application Forms are available from the designated branches mentioned above or may be downloaded from National Bank of Pakistan website www.nbp.com.pk/studentloan
The students desirous of availing loan under the Scheme may apply on prescribed form for financial assistance subject to he or she has got admission on merit through normal procedure in the Universities/ Colleges afore-mentioned.
Applicants are required to submit/send their applications on the prescribed form, duly completed in all respect, to the designated branches indicated against each University/College by the given date. Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
Students who have availed this facility in the last / previous year(s) need not to apply.
Applications received by the designated branches on or before 2018 shall be entertained. Loan facility is subject to availability of funds.
You can download the application form here
You Might Also Like
- PM Youth Loan Scheme 2024 Application Form Online
- Sports in Pakistan General Knowledge Online Test 1 MCQs Ques...
- Check Electricity Bill Online by WAPDA Billing System Old an...
- Top 10 Richest People in Pakistan 2023 with Their Income
- CM Khidmat Card Scheme 2023 Punjab Registration Online Forms...
- List of Karachi Postal Code Area Code Zip Code Colony Wise D...
- The Smart School All Campuses and Branches Details Address a...
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...
- NADRA Computerized Birth Certificate Online Download in Paki...
- How to Apply for NADRA CNIC Online Complete ID Card Registra...