National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has gained international recognition for its success in providing solutions for identification e-governance and secure documents that deliver multi-pronged goals of mitigating identity theft. NADRA Computerized Birth Certificate Online Download in Pakistan with Urgent Fee. National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) was established as National Database Organization (NDO), an attached department under the Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan in 1998.
The Child registration certificates are a registered minor under the age 0f 18 Years. If your Childbirth has not registered by the NADRA Office So you should registration proceed as soon as possible for your Child Because if your child is not 18+ so you should get the Computerized Birth Certificate and B-form Because it show your Child Nationality.
NADRA has initiated the provision of a Child Registration Certificate (CRC) to every Pakistani child, aged 18 years or less. The certificate contains essential information about the child, including the minor’s name and registration number, date of birth, place of birth, gender, and parents’ names and CNIC numbers.
NADRA Computerized Birth Certificate Online
NADRA Computerized Birth Certificate Online Download in Pakistan with Urgent Fee Details
The Child is allotted same 13 digits registration number which will be his/her future CNIC # when he/she applies for CNIC upon attaining 18 years of age. It is the responsibility of every child’s parents/guardians to get registered their children under 18 years of age.
|Following are the basic documentation requirements for CRC:
For the More Details Regarding NADRA Computerized Birth Certificate Online Download in Pakistan with Urgent Fee Details, you must keep stay with us here on this page and is you have any question in your mind so you must comment us here n below comment section.
What is a NADRA Birth Certificate?
All applicants in Pakistan now issue NADRA birth certificates. These NADRA birth certificates are computerized and entirely authentic. There is no Urdu translation required for NADRA birth certificates. They contain both English and Urdu content.
Why is NADRA Birth Certificate needed?
The NADRA Birth Certificate is valid for the visa process, immigration process, NADRA Identity Cards, and NADRA Smart Cards. Passports, Marriages & Jobs, Adoption, Admission to Schools, or if an old original birth certificate has been lost.
What documents are required for issuance of NADRA Birth Certificate in Pakistan?
These documents require obtaining a NADRA birth certificate in Pakistan.
- If the applicant is over 18, a copy of the CNIC
- Copy of the hospital/old birth certificate
- Copy of father’s CNIC / NICOP
- Copy of mother’s CNIC / NICOP
- Copie of the applicant’s current passport (if possible, provide an additional document to support your place of birth).
- A completed and signed application form must be submitted to the concerned issuing department.
- Please also submit an affidavit of parents if you were born at home with CNIC copies for two witnesses.
What is the procedure to obtain NADRA Birth Certificate in Pakistan?
NADRA does not issue birth certificates directly. However, the following authorities in different areas and cities are fully authorized to issue NADRA Birth Certificates using NADRA-installed systems.
- All major cities, including Karachi, Lahore, and Rawalpindi, have Union Councils
- Tehsil Municipal Administrations are located in a few areas and cities.
- Islamabad Capital Development Authority (CDA)
- Cantonment Boards within cantonment areas
You Might Also Like
- Sports in Pakistan General Knowledge Online Test 1 MCQs Ques...
- Check Electricity Bill Online by WAPDA Billing System Old an...
- Top 10 Richest People in Pakistan 2023 with Their Income
- CM Khidmat Card Scheme 2023 Punjab Registration Online Forms...
- List of Karachi Postal Code Area Code Zip Code Colony Wise D...
- The Smart School All Campuses and Branches Details Address a...
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...
- PM Youth Loan Scheme 2023 Application Form Online
- How to Apply for NADRA CNIC Online Complete ID Card Registra...
- Best School in Quetta List of Educational Institutions