Nation Testing Service which is known as NTS is responsible for conducting different types of assessment test from the students for the purpose of admissions in the universities. NTS test is a mandatory test for all those students who wish to apply for admissions in universities in Pakistan because in our country most of the universities consider NTS NAT test.
National Testing Service NTS will conduct NAT test in 2024 for admission in universities. NTS tests and assessment are now pre-requisite of many prime public and private sector engineering, medical and other colleges, universities and institutions for admission and recruitment.
You should know that now universities require NAT test from the students and on the basis of result score of the test they decide the eligibility or ineligibility of candidate for admission in the respective university. The candidates will be required to apply for admission in the universities as per their respective announcements along with a copy of the NTS result card.
How to apply/Register for NTS NAT test online step by step:
- First of all you have to open the official website of NTS which is www.nts.org.pk
- Then you can download the registration form of NTS test according to your requirement. There are different types of NAT test. Basically there are 2 main types of NAT test which are NAT 1 after 12 years of education and NAT 2 after 14 years of education.
- There are different types of NAT 1 and NAT 2 like NAT-IM, NAT-IE,NAT-IA,NAT-ICS,NAT-IGS,NAT-ICOM,NAT-2A,NAT-2B,NAT,2M,NAT-2O,NAT-2P.
- After downloading the registration form of NTS test. Print the registration form and read the instructions to fill according to that. Select your desired city that is nearest to you.
- Write your desired authentication keyword of 4 digits only (for example: 1234) required for correction (in case of ambiguity) in your information on the provisional candidates list on NTS website. Remember this keyword and keep it with you because it will be required to submit correction query in provisional candidates list later.
- Past two pictures of passport size and write your name at the back of your photograph.
- Please write your valid email address as your roll number, test center and other information will be sent to you at this email address (keep checking your emails regularly).
- Registration Fee is Rs. 650. Deposit Rupees 650 as registration fee on given bank deposit slip in any online branch of UBL, ABL or HBL or MCB Bank.
- Attach the bank deposit slip with the registration form and send this registration form to the NTS address given at the end of registration form by post.
- You will be send you roll number slip through post in a few days before the test date. Otherwise you can print your roll number slip from NTS official website.
Do not send any documents other than two photos and original bank deposit slip along with your registration form. Always send NTS registration form through post before time. By hand submission of NTS forms will not be entertained.
Keep visiting Gotest.pk to get latest information about NTS test schedule, Registration forms download, roll number slips download and NTS test results. If you have any queries about NTS test then comment below in the comment section.
You Might Also Like
- GAT Test Results 2024 and Answer Keys Check
- NTS GAT Test Roll No Slips Download Online for Candidates
- NTS Result 2024 by Roll Number and CNIC Check Online
- CTD Corporals NTS 2024 MCQs Test Preparation Online
- Islamabad Federal Police Jobs 2024 NTS Test Preparation Onli...
- NTS Invigilator Jobs 2024 Online Test Preparation Mcqs Sampl...
- Federal Govt Organization NTS Jobs 2024 Test Preparation Onl...
- NTS Teachers Jobs 2024 Preparation Mcqs Subject Syllabus Wis...
- Punjab Police Dolphin Squad Constable Jobs Test Preparation ...
- Islamabad Police ASI Constable Jobs NTS Test 2024 Online Pre...