Nishtar Medical College Multan BS Nursing Admission has been announced as it is now open for session 2023. Applications are being accepted from Local students, students from Pakistani overseas, and International students interested in pursuing undergraduate bachelor’s degree programs. With a BDS diploma with a degree in Dentistry MBBS diploma in medicine MBBS.
Nishtar Medical College is a public medical school located in Multan, Punjab, Pakistan. It is named after Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar. Applications are invited by the students to admission in the BSc programmed for the session of 2023 in Nishtar Medical College Multan. The admissions are started from June 2023 till July 2023. Its complete details related to the application form, eligibility criteria, and the last date of the test are mentioned below.
College of Nursing is the only nursing college in south Punjab. The foundation stone of this college was laid by Lieutenant Gen Muhammad Afzal Muzaffar, (the then Corps Commander of Multan) on 13th June 2005. It took almost 5 years to complete the building and establish the infrastructure of this college. The students also check the Nishtar Medical College NMC Multan Entry Test Result & Answer Key Online. Now the College of Nursing, Nishtar Hospital, Multan is ready for the enrollment of the first batch of 4 years B.Sc.N / Generic Nursing.
Nishtar Medical College Multan Admission 2023
The New College of Nursing is a way for graduate nurses to achieve the desired outcomes for higher education and quality assurance in the health care system. The College is equipped with all the latest educational learning resources, enthusiastic faculty, and supporting staff. The B.Sc. N degree program will furnish nurses with advanced concepts in nursing. It will prepare nurses who can provide evidence-based practice, critical thinkers, and leaders in the prevention of illness and promotion of health in the community. Graduates of this program will have the opportunity to pursue advanced studies such as a master’s degree and Ph.D.
NMC Multan Admission Last Date
- Announced Date: Will be Announced Soon 2023
- NMC Multan Admission Last Date: Will be Announced Soon 2023
- Merit List Date: Will be Announced Soon 2023
Apply Online NMC Multan BS Nursing Admission 2023
Nishtar Medical College Multan BSc Nursing Admission 2023 was announced through UHS. UHS Univesity of Health Sciences. Therefore, applicants can apply prior to the closing date. In contrast, after the admission has been closed, they will announce the merit list, and after that admission will be confirmed since admission is made on a by merit so it is not advisable to disregard this merit-based list. A few days remain to close the admission process.
NMC Multan BSc Nursing Admission
Nishtar College of Nursing is a component of Nishtar Medical University previously known as Nishtar Medical College was established in 1951. It was named after the member of the Muslim League, former federal Minister, and Governor of Punjab Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar. Nishtar Medical University (formerly Nishtar Medical College) is a health science public sector university located in Multan, Punjab, Pakistan. Gotest also provides the Nishtar Medical College NMC Entry Test Preparation Online MCQs Wise according to the latest syllabus. It is among the oldest medical establishments established shortly after the establishment of Pakistan. It offers medical courses in dental, associated health science, as well as nursing. It was named in honor of Sardar Abdur Rub Nishtar, the founder of the Pakistani movement, and later the Governor of Punjab, Pakistan.
Nishtar Medical College Multan BS Nursing Admission 2023 Form, Last Date
Nishtar Medical College Nursing Admission 2023
Candidates who are interested are able to download the admission application form, fee structure, and announcement from this page with ease provided below. The merit lists of the entrance test along with waiting lists will be available at the same time in the premises of the Nishtar Medical College Multan.
Nishtar Medical College Multan Programs have been announced because various colleges and universities offer the same education in multiple fields. Some universities have also published the details of their program, while some universities are not able to display their details online. However, Nishtar Medical College Multan has released all the programs that are available to students and has also mentioned them.
NMC Multan Location
The elegant three-storied building of the College of Nursing is located in the premises of Nishtar Hospital, Multan, and is adjacent to the nursing hostel building.
The admission schedule is usually advertised in press in June each year and new classes start in January each year.
Academic program Of College of Nursing
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
This is a four years program, leading to eligibility licensure as a Registered Nurse and simultaneous (synchronize) achievement of a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. The program equips students with the knowledge, skills, and attitude needed to practice nursing. It is designed to prepare clinical and teaching knowledgeable nurses. This program enables nurses to utilize critical thinking when providing holistic care to the patients and participate as change agents in nursing practice and education in the health care system.
- F.Sc. pre-medical with minimum marks of 55% from a recognized Board.
- Age: Maximum age: 25 years
- Gender: Female
- Domicile: Punjab
Note: Admission criteria, rules, and regulations imposed by the Pakistan Nursing Council and the University of Health Sciences will be strictly observed. The interview will be conducted on the date and time as decided by the College of Nursing, Nishtar Hospital, Multan.
Eligibility Nishtar Medical College Multan BS Nursing Admission
Only the following candidates are eligible for getting admission 2023 in Nishtar Medical College NMC Multan who has qualified the following eligibility points.
- Those candidates who have qualified for the FSc. Pre-Medical From any BISE.
- Candidates should Secure a minimum of 50% marks in F. Sc pre Medical or Equivalent examinations
- Only the female candidates are eligible for getting admission
- Candidate’s Martial Status should be Unmarried
- Those candidates who have the domicile of Punjab Province
Nishtar Medical College Multan BS Nursing Admission Last date
- The deadline to submit an application for Nishtar Medical College / Nishter Hospital NMC Multan admission 2023 will be announced soon 2023.
- Minimum Marks: At a minimum of 50 marks
- 17-25 years old
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Only those who reside in Punjab
- Only single people are eligible. The divorced and married cannot be considered to be an applicant for this program.
Required Documents for Nishtar Medical College Multan BS Nursing Admission
- Two authentic copies of the Matric certificate as well as a mark sheet
- Two attested copies fsc Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Two copies attested by CNIC or birth certificates
- Two certified copies of your address
- Two attested copies of the character certification from an earlier school
Notification: An interview that will be conducted in the Nishtar College of Nursing is required for admission requirements. Candidates are informed that admission is not considered if they do not attend the interview.
Students in the 4th year of generic BS Nursing will receive the BS-17 monthly stipend.
When they have completed four years of BS, Nursing students can complete a year of an internship without salary.
Apply Online for Nishtar Medical College Multan BS Nursing Admission
Interested candidates should know that Nishtar Medical College / Nishter Hospital, Multan admissions are open. You can apply as soon as possible. A detailed application procedure for Pakistanis from the local and overseas and international Students’ eligibility criteria for online application and contact details are provided in the official advertisement of the institute below. The ad is also available online on their official website nmch.edu.pk.
Nishtar Medical College Multan Contact No
- Contact Number : +92-61-9200231
- Office No . 342, Street No. 97, Sector -G-9/4
- Fax : 051-2280665
- Nishtar Medical College, Multan Official Website:
Is Nishtar private or government?
Nishtar Medical University ( nshtr myddykhl ywnywrstty ) (formerly Nishtar Medical College) is a private-sector health sciences institution in Multan, Punjab, Pakistan. It is among the oldest medical institutions established following the establishment of Pakistan.
How much is the tuition fee for BS Nursing?
The tuition fee is about Php130,000 annually for The BS Nursing course. They also provide an MA in Nursing where you can specialize in one of two areas: Maternal and child Nursing and Medical Surgical Nursing.
You Might Also Like
- UVAS Lahore MPhil PhD Admission 2023 Apply Online
- PPSC Punjab Special Education Department Jobs 2023 Online Re...
- Governor Sindh Free It Courses Results 2023 Online Check [Up...
- Punjab Police Senior Station Assistant SSA/PSA Jobs 2023 Dow...
- Punjab Police SSA/PSA Written Test Interview Preparation Onl...
- MDCAT 2023 Test Centers Seat Allocations By Roll Numbers
- Gomal Medical College D I Khan Entry Test Admission 2023 Dat...
- Govt Medical Colleges Admission Forms 2023 Online Download f...
- NTS GAT General Test Result 2023 Online Test Preparation and...
- UET Lahore Undergraduate Admission 2023 Form Eligibility Onl...