Fantastic news for all new graduates is there because the Government of Sindh 1500 CTI Jobs. The Singh government will offer 1500+ college students Colleges Teaching Internships in the CTI program. All eligible candidates must apply online for CTI jobs through the Sindh government online portal. It is one of the most valuable opportunities for all graduates having 16 years of qualification to get a CTI Job in the Sindh Higher Education Department. The online application form will be available on November 26, 2024, on the Sindh college internship website. Therefore, those eligible and have Sindh Domicile can apply for CTI positions in the concerned subject once they have logged on to the portal. Here we have provided all related details related to Government of Sindh 1500 CTI Jobs as eligibility criteria, last date, the application process, advertisement, and many more.
Important Details for Government of Sindh 1500 CTI Jobs
- Posted on: 26 November 2024
- Domicile: Sindh
- Department: Government of Sindh College Education Department
- Posts: 1500+
- Education: Master, Bachelor
- Address: College Education Department Building No. 6 2 Floor Sindh Secretariate Karachi
- Job type: Teaching Job, Lecturer Jobs
- Age limit: Maximum 35 years
- Pay: 60 thousand per month
- Duration: 7 Months
Government of Sindh 1500 CTIs Jobs 2024 Apply Online Last Date
Government of Sindh 1500 CTI Jobs Last Date
The date of the last application has yet to be announced. It will most likely be 15 days following the launch of the site.
College Teaching Interns Eligibility Criteria
- The essential qualification for this program is 16 year degree in subjects like English, Physics, Chemistry, Urdu, Math, etc.
- Minimum Master / BS / 16 years of Education First Class in relevant subject from HEC-recognized University/Institution
- Domicile, Domicile and (from Domicile and PRC (from) holders of Sindh and District in which there is a vacancy III.
- Candidates must be proficient in modern teaching methods and technological advances
- The Age Limit is a Maximum of 35 Years
- The internship can be up To 7 Months (of one academic year).
- The internship duration is strictly non-renewable and non-expandable beyond one year and not transferable.
- Salary: Rs.60,000/=per month.
- No other allowances or TA/DA is allowed.
CTIs Job Description
Job Description I. CTI CTI must carry out extra-curricular and curricular assignments given by the principal responsible II. The CTI is not required to participate in administrative tasks.
Government of Sindh 1500 CTI Jobs Selection Criteria
The selection process is based upon merit, the district of domicile/PRC, through notification Regional Selection Committee for interns (RSCI) following the guidelines of the department’s policy. It is the Government’s exclusive option to alter any clause or term of this program. The total number of interns to be chosen across Sindh Subject and College-Wise List will be posted on the Website.
How to Apply for Government of Sindh 1500 CTI Jobs
- To apply online to the department for college, applicants may apply at dgcs.gov.pk.
- The online portal for CTI Sindh jobs will pen on November 26, 2024.
- Visit the DGCS website and open the apply online link.
- Make sure you read the instructions thoroughly before applying.
Sindh CTI Jobs 2024 Vacancies Detail (College-Wise)
To check CTI Jobs 2024 vacancy details college-wise, please visit the official website of the Sindh Education Department. Here the vacancies details college wise is mentioned. Download the PDF file of Sindh CTI Jobs complete detail (college-wise) for all subjects by clicking the link here. Download Online
Required Documents for Apply
The application is available starting on November 26, 2024. Pk printed application along with additional documents, i.e. certified copies of CNIC, Domicile/ PRC(D) or Qualifications Academic or Academic Certificates or Marks Sheets (Master or the BS degree or 16 years of education) and any experience (if any) must be completed within ten days from the submission of the online application, if it is not received, no application will be accepted. The application must be sent to the relevant region’s Regional Director of the College Education Department.
Sindh Teaching Interns Programs Jobs 2024 Salary
The Sindh Teaching Interns Programs Jobs that has been looking for interested candidates who are residents of Sindh and districts in the district concerned. The Teaching Intern programs Jobs in Sindh offer handsome salaries to applicants of Rs. 60,000 per month.
Govt College Jobs 2024
The Government of Sindh announces 1500 College Teaching Interns jobs at Government Colleges of Sindh. CITs are paid the PKR of $60,000 per month during the seven-month teaching assistant positions. CITs will be paid 60,000/- per month. College Education Department is pleased to accept online applications from young, unemployed and talented, motivated, and skilled males and females with a postgraduate degree in subjects that are required under the College Teaching Interns Program (CTIP) to develop their skills and development through teaching XI to XII and degree classes in a particular subject and specific Govt Colleges of Sindh.
CTI Jobs Advertisement 2024
Advertisement is given below for CTI jobs 2024 for the government of Sindh for the education department.
Purposes of Government of Sindh 1500 CTI Jobs
The College Teachers Intern Program (CTIP) is specially designed for young people, Male and Female, who are fresh out of college and have completed 16 years of college (Post Graduation Degree) in the subjects required under college teaching internships and learning through teaching classes from XI to XII, and also degrees in certain areas and specific Government Colleges of Sindh. This college interns CTI program will polish young graduates’ skills and boost their confidence to teach at a higher level.
How to apply for jobs?
To apply and for other information, please for more information.
What is CTI?
CTI means College Teaching Interns.
How many vacancies are published in this Job Advertisement?
The Govt of Sindh announces 1500 jobs in their advertisement.
Contact Details of Sindh College Education Department
For any query, you can contact College Education Department Sindh Secretariate Karachi while applying online.
Address: Directorate General Colleges Sindh, Near Urdu Bazar, Shahrah e Liaquat, Karachi, Sindh
Phone: +92 21 99217472
You Might Also Like
- NADRA Jobs Merit List and Interview Schedule 2024
- Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS Jobs 2024 Apply Online
- KPK Police ETEA Test Roll No Slips And Selected Candidates M...
- Junior Patrol Officer PPSC Jobs 2024 Apply Online [Latest Ad...
- PPSC Stenographer Test Preparation Online (English Shorthand...
- NAB Jobs Test 2024 Online Preparation
- NAB Jobs 2024 Online Apply Last Date
- FPSC Ministry of Defence Jobs 2024 Apply Online
- SPSC SST NTS Test Roll No Slip 2024 Download
- Join Pakistan Air Force Jobs 2024- Online Registration