The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced the ADPP Assistant Director Public Prosecutor Jobs 2024, offering a golden opportunity for law graduates to serve the community and build a successful career in the field of law. As an Assistant Director Public Prosecutor, you will play a crucial role in the administration of justice, representing the state in criminal cases, advising investigating officers, and ensuring that justice is served. If you’re looking to apply for these jobs, now is the time to start preparing. Our website offers a comprehensive syllabus and study material to help you prepare for the written test and interview. With our expert guidance and practice resources, you can increase your chances of success and take the first step towards a fulfilling career in public service.
Assistant Director Public Prosecutor (BS-17)
The position of Assistant Director Public Prosecutor (BS-17) is a significant role in the legal field. Assistant Directors Public Prosecutors are responsible for representing the state in criminal cases and ensuring that justice is served. To qualify for the position of Assistant Director Public Prosecutor (BS-17), candidates typically require a law degree and relevant experience in the field of criminal law. Successful candidates will have a strong understanding of legal procedures, excellent communication skills, and the ability to analyze complex legal issues.
- Vacant Positions: Assistant Director Public Prosecutor(BS-17) Total Posts: 146
- Place of Posting: Anywhere in Punjab
Eligibility Criteria for ADPP Job 2024
The eligibility criteria for ADPP Assistant Director Public Prosecutor Jobs 2024 are as follows:
- Age Limit: The candidate must be between 25 to 35 years old as on the last date of receipt of applications. Relaxation in age limit may be given to certain categories such as SC, ST, OBC, and Persons with Disabilities as per government rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized university. Those who have completed their LL.M. degree will be preferred.
- Experience: Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in the field of prosecution or judicial services. This experience can include work as a prosecutor, advocate, or legal advisor in any government department or organization.
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of Pakistan.
- Language Proficiency: Candidates must have proficiency in English and Urdu languages. They should also know the local languages spoken in Punjab.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must be physically fit and healthy. They must meet the medical standards set by the Punjab Government.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a domicile certificate of Punjab state.
- Computer Literacy: Candidates must have basic computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Written Test: Candidates must pass a written test conducted by the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) to assess their knowledge of law, legal procedures, and other relevant subjects.
- Interview: Candidates who pass the written test will be called for an interview by the PPSC. The interview will assess the candidate’s communication skills, personal suitability, and overall fitness for the role.
Please note that the eligibility criteria may vary depending on the discretion of the PPSC. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the official notification released by the commission before applying for the posts.
Syllabus For Written ADPP Test
- Law-I(Subjective) 100 Marks
- Law-II(Objective) 100 Marks
- Psychological Test and Viva Voce 100 Marks
- Grand Total: 300 Marks
The Law Subjective comprises the Pakistan Penal Code,1860, Code of Criminal Procedure and Qanun- e-Shahadat Order 1984, while the Law Objective includes the Control of Narcotic Substances Act 1997, Juvenile Justice Systems Ordinance, 200 Police Rules, 1934 (Chapter 22-27), Medical Jurisprudence, and the application of forensic science to criminal cases.
Additionally, the Punjab Criminal Prosecution Services(Constitution, Function, and Powers) Act, 2006 is also part of the objective. It is important to note that a candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate to qualify for the interview. Furthermore, to be eligible for the final merit list of successful candidates, a candidate must secure 50% marks in the interview. It is worth mentioning that there will be negative marking, with 0.25 marks deducted for each incorrect answer in the MCQ Papers.
Important Instructions for Applicants
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on the PPSC website carefully to submit their online applications completely in all respects. The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data given in the Online Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit the “Online Application Form” by the Closing Date midnight), Applications should fill in the Online Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates.”
- After the registration procedure roll number slips for the written test and test schedule will be available on the official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for an interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.
ADPP Exam Centers
- D.G Khan
Application Process for ADPP Jobs 2024
- Applicants must deposit Rs:1000/-under Head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications as being given below.
- Interested candidates after meeting the criteria and submitting of required test fee may apply online at the official site of PPSC which is www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit a fee.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having a Domicile in Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of the residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of the Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
A deposition Fee amounting to Rs.1000/-for examination must be submitted under Head C02101 accordingly.
To Apply Online:- Please Click Here
For Online Written Test Preparation:- Start Here
Deadline to submit an Application
The last date for submission of the application form will soon be announced in 2024. For more information about the test dates, roll no slips, results, and interviews keep in touch with us as well.
You Might Also Like
- NADRA Jobs Merit List and Interview Schedule 2024
- Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS Jobs 2024 Apply Online
- KPK Police ETEA Test Roll No Slips And Selected Candidates M...
- Junior Patrol Officer PPSC Jobs 2024 Apply Online [Latest Ad...
- PPSC Stenographer Test Preparation Online (English Shorthand...
- NAB Jobs Test 2024 Online Preparation
- NAB Jobs 2024 Online Apply Last Date
- FPSC Ministry of Defence Jobs 2024 Apply Online
- SPSC SST NTS Test Roll No Slip 2024 Download
- Join Pakistan Air Force Jobs 2024- Online Registration