If you have passed intermediate level successfuly and are in search for career after intermediate in engineering field then you are at the right place because we have provided a lot of information regarding Engineering Degree Program at Bachelor Level. When you will go through this post then you be sure which engeering department you will have to chose for making your future bright. So stay here and visit this article which is written for you only as Engineering Degree Program at Bachelor Level in Pakistan.
Importance of Bachelor Level Study
The Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) is one kind of Bachelor degrees and usually the first academic degree that is achieved at a university or other higher education institutions. The study duration of a Bachelor’s programme is usually three to four years. Usually it is referred to as undergraduate studies. In the UK a three-year Bachelor is also referred to as Basic or Minors Bachelor whereas the four-year Bachelor is referred to as honours Bachelor (or Bachelor (Honours). Engineering College
ECAT Test for Engineering Programs Admission
Admission Test (ECAT) is necessary to get admission in any respectable engineering institute of Pakistan. ECAT test is a primary requirement for admission in engineering program and those who want to get admission in an engineering school, especially in government/public sector universities, need to take an ECAT test.
According to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) on average 30 credits each semester have to be achieved for a Bachelor’s degree. The total amount of credits for a 3-year Bachelor is accordingly 180 ECTS. For a 4-year Bachelor 240 ECTS respectively. The Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) is mainly awarded to students of universities in the areas of natural sciences, humanities, business sciences, engineering sciences, mathematics and informatics. We offer students an excellent educational experience designed to sharpen their talents and skills through a cutting-edge coursework.
Top 5 Bachelor Programs in Pakistan 2023/2023
- B.A. in Business Administration (BA)
- Bachelor in Business Administration.
- BS(Hons) CS Computing.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor in Tourism & Hospitality Management
Engineering Degree Program at Bachelor Level in Pakistan
The key characteristics of our program are its breadth, flexibility and individuality which allow students to build knowledge across the discipline while concentrating on a particular specialization areas. Below is a selection of the available study options in Pakistan. If you’re interested in studying in Pakistan you can view all 59 Bachelors programmes. You can also read more about the discipline in general, or about studying in Pakistan. Many universities in Pakistan offer study programmes.
List of Top Engineering Degree Program at Bachelor Level
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
- Agro-Industrial Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Building & Architectural Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Communication System
- Computer Engineering
- Computer System
- Construction Engineering & Management
- Electrical Energy System Engineering
- Electrical Power
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Electrical System
- Electronics & Telecom
- Energy & Environment
- Energy Engineering
- Energy Systems Engineering
- Engineering Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Industrial Design
- Industrial Electronics
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechatronics & Control
- Metallurgy & Materials
- Petroleum & Gas
- Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Polymer & Petrochemical
- Product & Industrial Design
- Renewable Energy Engineering
- Robotics, Embedded Systems & Control Engineering
- Telecom Systems
- Telecom Technologies
- Textile Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Water Management
- Water Resource Management
- Water Resources Engineering & Management
Major Cities List Having Engineering Universities
Universities Providing Engineering Degree Program at Bachelor Level
- COMSATS University Islamabad (Sahiwal Campus)
- Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Multan
- University of Engineering and Technology, Rasul
- Army Public College of Management Sciences, Rawalpindi (University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila)
- Dr. A. Q. Khan Institute of Computer Sciences and Information Technology, Rawalpindi
- COMSATS University Islamabad (Lahore Campus)
- A rmy Public College of Management Sciences, Rawalpindi
- Abasyn University, Peshawar, Islamabad Campus
- Air University, Islamabad
- Bahria University, Islamabad (Main Campus)
- Center for Advanced Studies in Engineering (CASE), Islamabad (University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila)
- COMSATS University Islamabad (Main Campus)
- CECOS University of Information Technology and Emerging Sciences, Peshawar
- National University of Sciences and Technology (Pakistan), College of Aeronautical Engineering, Risalpur Campus
- COMSATS University Islamabad (Abbottabad Campus)
- City University of Science and Information Technology, Peshawar
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi
- Habib University, Karachi
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology, Karachi
- Bahria University, Islamabad (Karachi Campus)
- Dawood University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi
- Hamdard Institute of Engineering & Technology, Karachi (Hamdard University, Karachi)
- Iqra University, Karachi (Main Campus)
BSc Engineering In Pakistan Eligibility
- Candidates who have passed their intermediate FSC pre-engineering test with a minimum 60% pass are eligible to apply to be admitted.
- Punjab in Punjab, it is mandatory to pass the UET ECAT examination is required to pass.
- The ETEA engineering test must be completed within the State of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Candidates who have completed their A level, which includes maths, physics, and chemistry, can be considered for admission.
- The applicant can provide an equivalent certificate for A levels or any other international program.
Which Bachelor Degree is Best for Engineering?
- B.Eng. Industrial Engineering and Management.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology. Featured.
- B.Eng. Industrial Engineering and Management.
- Bachelor of Science in Fire Science. Featured.
- Bachelors in Fire Services Administration
What Are the 5 Main Types of Engineering?
- Civil Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering.