USAID Digital Media Marketing Course announced opportunities for interns for Pakistani Nationals who meet the eligibility criteria, have a relevant degree, and are looking to start their careers. All applicants are welcome to apply via the proper channels.USAID Economic Recovery and Development Activity (USAID ERDA) offers a free USAID Digital Media Marketing Course . A 5-day training course on USAID Digital Media marketing is available to eligible MSMEs and start-ups (male and female) from Newly Merged Distritories (NMDs), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
There will be training for 50 qualified male and female professionals from the Newly Merged districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in two batches, each with 25 trainees.This course is designed to give trainees a better understanding of the planning and role of digital channels in achieving integrated marketing communication. This course starts with a digital marketing strategy. It helps trainees acquire the concepts and tools necessary to create, distribute, and promote digital products and services.
This course is suitable for anyone, whether you’re a business owner or freelancer, a job seeker or a professional working in the field, a student, or a wife. You already have access to the internet via your smartphone or computer. It makes sense to learn how to promote yourself and your business online. This course will teach you everything you need to know about digital marketing.
Important Date USAID Digital Media Marketing Course
- Date Posted / Updated: 08 January, 2023
- Location:Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan
- Expected Last Date:20 January, 2023
Financial Assistance Program
USAID will provide financial assistance of up to 10 lac to young people from Merged districts in KPK. These areas will receive financial assistance for Economic Recovery. These are the eligibility criteria:
Eligibility Criteria for USAID Digital Media Marketing Course
- The applicant must be a resident of the Newly Merged Dist
- The applicant must provide a valid CNIC.
- The minimum qualification is Matric.
- Applicants with basic or advanced IT & computer education/certification/training, in addition, will be preferred;
- The applicant must be a business owner or have a start-up in NMDs.
- At the time of applying, applicants must be at least 18 years old
- The applicant must be available to participate in the training and use the skills learned for the intended purpose.
- If you meet the criteria, women, minorities, or transgender people from the NMDs may apply.
- Candidates are from the merged KPK city and hold a CNIC.
- The candidate holds a certificate (Graduate, Skilled, Diploma holder).
- The candidate has the intention to open a business in merged areas.
USAID Digital Media marketing course online free with certificate
How to Apply For USAID Digital Media Marketing Course
Attached is the complete application along with a copy of CNIC, educational/qualification documents & proof of business can be submitted not later than 1700 hours Pakistan Standard Time on or before January 20, 2022, by e-mail ([email protected]) or through a registered/trackable courier.
To apply, the candidate must have the following documents:
- Complete the Application Form
- Educational certificate/skill certificate/proof that you are a business owner
Digital Media Marketing Training Course
USAID ERDA, with the assistance of KPK, Information Technology Board KP-ITB, is holding a 5-day training program.
USAID will provide training for young people from Merged districts in KPK through this program. The program will provide training in different areas to the selected candidates. Candidates can apply for this program. These are the eligibility criteria:
Candidate should be a resident of any newly merged KPK districts and have a valid CNIC.
Basic education must equal or exceed Matric. Basic or Advanced IT and Computer Education/Certification/Training shall be preferred.
Candidate should be able to do business in any merged district.
Candidate must consent to the use of acquired skills to gain required
Women, Minorities, and Transgender Candidates will be honored
- The Training Program’s minimum age is 18 years.
- Candidates can apply for the program by visiting the following address:
The last date to apply for USAID’s financial Assistant program is January 20, 2023.USAID Digital Media Marketing Course Online Free with Certificate.
USAID Completed The Digital Marketing Training
- The initiative was successful, and the first cohort (Small & Medium Enterprises) graduated from USAID’s SMEA Digital Marketing & Advertising program (DMA).
- The Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) graduating program is broken into three modules. Each module includes 5 days (40hrs) of intensive hands-on Digital Marketing Skills Enhancement Training supported by USAID.
- Not only were they taught about Digital Marketing and Digital Advertising, but they also received practical exercises to help them develop their most valuable skills. Qualifying SMEs were eligible for the training at no cost.
- Usman is a Marcom Technologist and a Digital Marketing Consultant. He also offers Growth Hacking, Inbound Marketing, and Marketing Automation and is a highly effective trainer.
- Usman is certain that these SMEs will integrate more digital technologies to promote their products based on the lessons they have learned. They will no longer rely solely on traditional marketing methods after the training.
- Address: Gender Specialist, House No. 13-F, Khushhal Khan Khatak Road, University Town Peshawar
- Email:[email protected]
You Might Also Like
- How to Join PCB National Cricket Academy Lahore Process Fee ...
- How Many Passing Marks Required in NTS Test for Jobs Recruit...
- Pakistan Independence Day 14 August Essay & Speeches 20...
- AIOU Academic Calendar 2023 Spring/Autumn
- AIOU Degree Challan Form 2023 Download Online
- SPSC Candidate Portal Account Login Problem
- PNSC Portal Login 2023 Online Registration
- IBA Post Graduate Diploma Programs 2023 Last Date Fee Struct...
- Student Portal IBA Login 2023 LMS ERP Sukkur
- VU Academic Calendar 2023-24 Fall/Spring VULMS