Are you the type of person who enjoys the challenge of piecing together the cryptic relationships that exist between different words and ideas? Verbal analogies are a fun playground for your mind, which you may already be aware of if you have a talent for identifying patterns. Verbal analogies can be thought of as a comparison between two different things. In this piece, we’re going to go into the fascinating area of verbal ability comparisons, discussing what they are, why they’re significant, and how you can improve your skills at decoding linguistic riddles like these.
Verbal Ability Analogy Test 2 Online Mcqs for Preparation Question Answer
Click on the Start Button below to start the Test of Verbal Ability Analogy for free online preparation of NTS NAT and GAT Tests.
Understanding Verbal Analogies
Word relationships are known as verbal analogies, and they consist of locating similarities, contrasts, or patterns between two different sets of words. It is common practice to convey them in the form of “A is to B as C is to D.” Your ability to detect the underlying logic connecting the words and ideas in these analogies will be tested.
Types of Verbal Analogies
Synonyms and Antonyms
There are analogies that test how well you understand the meanings of words. For example, if “happy” is synonymous with “joyful,” then what does “sad” refer to in this context? The ability to recognize synonyms and antonyms is essential for addressing analogy problems.
Part-to-Whole and Whole-to-Part
Understanding the relationship between a component and a full entity, or vice versa, can also be accomplished through the use of analogies. A finger is a part of your hand in the same way that a petal is a part of a flower.
Cause and Effect
One more aspect of linguistic analogies is the comprehension of the links between causes and effects. If “sleep” is the factor that leads to “rested,” then what role does “exercise” play in the process?
You Might Also Like
- Verbal Ability Prepositions Test 2 Online Mcqs for Preparati...
- Quantitative Reasoning Maths Numerical Test Online Mcqs
- Non Verbal Reasoning Classification Test 5 Online Mcqs
- Verbal Ability Synonyms Test 1 Online Mcqs for Preparation
- Verbal Ability Prepositions Test 1 Online Mcqs for Preparati...
- Quantitative Reasoning Mathematics (Aptitude Test) Online Mc...
- Non Verbal Reasoning Analogies Test 1 Online Mcqs
- Non Verbal Reasoning Series Test 1 Online Mcqs for Preparati...
- Non Verbal Reasoning Classification Test 1 Online Mcqs
- Quantitative Reasoning Test Online Mcqs for Preparation Ques...