SFINHS Lahore BS Admission 2024SFINHS Lahore BS Admission 2024 Fatima nursing institute has been announced. Online applications for admission to the Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree Programs are welcome from local students, overseas Pakistanis, and international students. They invite all students to apply for the diploma in the next two years. It is difficult for them as they need sources for SFINHS Lahore BS Admission 2024 for this session. They must know that diplomas for technicians can be done by qualified students who can get into the best nursing college. It is the best. They want to ensure that any qualified and capable student can get into this college for the two-year degree level. Detailed SFINHS Lahore BS Admission 2024 Application Process for local Students, Eligibility criteria, Fees, Admission Requirements, How to apply Online for Admission and Contact details are mentioned on this page.
About Sheikha Fatima Institute
In Lahore (Pakistan), the Shaikha Fatima Foundation established the Shaikha Fatima Institute of Nursing & Health Sciences. It was established to offer students high-quality training and education in nursing and other health sciences. Since its inception, SFINHS has been committed to providing students with an international-standard education and a compassionate approach to healthcare.
It is affiliated with several international universities and renowned research organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO), International Council of Nurses, and Nursing Education Programs International. The institute also collaborates with international and local institutions.
The Shaikha Fatima Institute has been widely recognized for its dedication to nursing and health sciences. It is the first Pakistani institution to offer a Bachelor of Science program in Nursing that meets the standards of the International Association of Universities.
It has a strong track record of producing high-quality graduates who are leaders in their fields. SFINHS is also responsible for introducing innovative healthcare programs and initiatives that have improved the lives of many Pakistanis and others.
Important Dates for SFINHS Lahore BS Admission 2024
- Announced Date: 11 January, 2024
- Last Date to Apply at :25 January, 2024
Programs Offering SFINHS Lahore BS Admission 2024
- BS Nursing Generic (4-year degree program).
- Two-year post-RN BS Nursing program
04-Year Generic BSN Degree Program Session 2024-2025
- Affiliated with the University Of Health Science, Lahore
- Applications are invited from female candidates for admission to the 04 Year Generic BSN Degree program Session 2024-2025
SFINHS Lahore BS Admission 2024 Sheikha Fatima Institute Of Nursing Health Sciences
Eligibility Criteria For Generic BSN
- Metric with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology As Compulsory Subjects).
- F.sc. (Pre-Medical) Minimum 50% Marks (Physics and Chemistry As Required Subjects
- Age limit: 17-25 years
- Test Entry
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Post RN (2-year program)
- Diploma in General Nursing
- Diploma in Midwifery/Post-Basic Specialist for Males in Place of Midwifery Diploma.
- Pakistan Nursing Council PNC valid registration card/License.
- Minimum 1-year experience as a Registered Nurse.
Documents required for Shaikha Fatima Institute of Nursing
These educational documents must be attached and duly attested to the application.
- Attested Certificate from Matric.
- F.Sc Certificates.
- General Nursing Diploma for 2 Years RN Post-Graduation.
- Diploma in Midwifery.
- General Nursing & Midwifery detail marks sheet.
- District domicile
- Computerized ID Card
- Photo in size 1.5×1.5
Written Test Based on the Standard of Board Of Intermediate And Higher Secondary Education in The Subjects Of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology As Per F.sc Syllabus.
Fee Structure SFINHS Lahore BS Admission 2024
The Shaikha Fatima Institute of Nursing & Health Sciences program fees are competitive. While tuition fees vary depending on the program and year of study, they generally range between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 60,000 per semester. Other costs include textbooks, uniforms, lab supplies, and miscellaneous fees. For students who are in need, financial assistance may be available. Scholarships may also be offered.
Students from all backgrounds can take advantage of the Shaikha Fatima Institute of Nursing & Health Sciences, Lahore. To be eligible for admission, prospective students must meet certain admission requirements.
Prospective students must have completed secondary school exams with a minimum GPA of 2.5. Students must also have passed the National Assessment Test or National Mature Entry Test with an acceptable score. Two letters of recommendation must be submitted from the previous institution. Prospective students should also submit a written statement explaining why they want to study nursing or health sciences at Shaikha Fatima Institute.
All students must show proof of immunization upon admission and sign a safety and health certification form. All students must have a health insurance plan that meets institute requirements.
Applicants who meet these requirements will be well prepared to benefit from the exceptional education and resources at the Shaikha Fatima Institute of Nursing & Health Sciences, Lahore.
Sheikha Fatima Institute Of Nursing & Health Sciences SFINHS Lahore BS Admission 2024 Last date
- Last Date to Apply for Sheikha Fatima Institute Of Nursing & Health Sciences SFIMHS Lahore Admission 2024 online. 25 January 2024
Why Choose Shaikha Fatima Institute?
- Shaikha Fatima Institute of Nursing & Health Sciences is located in Lahore and is one of Pakistan’s most prestigious nursing schools. SPINS provides comprehensive education to aspiring nurses with its state-of-the-art facilities.
- The institute offers a variety of nursing specializations, including medical-surgical, maternal and child nursing, community nursing, mental nursing, critical care nursing, and more. SPINS offers many online programs that enhance the educational opportunities of its students.
- SPINS also offers a wide range of courses that prepare students for international certifications and board exams. It is a great choice for anyone who wants to be a nurse.
- Students can take part in various conferences and research projects at SFINS. Students also have the opportunity to participate in field trips and internships. SPINS fosters creativity and collaboration. Its faculty are committed to providing an educational experience reflective of the highest academic standards.
- Shaikha Fatima Institute of Nursing & Health Sciences offers a complete nursing and other health sciences education.
Contact And Address
- Address :G855+MM4 Shaikh Zayed Medical Complex, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Block D Muslim Town, Lahore, Punjab
- Phon No: 042-35865737
- Ext. 2343, 2733, 2312
What is the scope of BS Nursing?
Both private and public clinics need nurses. Nursing is a wonderful career path if you are looking for a rewarding healthcare career. There are many career options after you have completed your degree. The scope of Bs Nursing in Pakistan is very bright.
How many years is a BS degree in nursing?
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), a four-year program, includes general education, major, professional and speciality nursing courses. The first through fourth-year clinical classes are centred on nursing principles and related experiences (RLEs).
You Might Also Like
- Garrison University Lahore Admission 2024 – Apply Online
- Akhuwat College Kasur Admissions 2024- Apply Online
- Punjab University MA/MSc Admission Schedule 2024
- KP Banoqabil Registration 2024 Online for Test Schedule Last...
- GCWU Sialkot Admission 2024 with Last Date
- Ghazi University Admissions 2024 D.g.khan Admission Form App...
- All Boards 9th Class Registration Online Admission and Fee S...
- Punjab University BA/BSc Annual Exams 2024 Private Candidate...
- FAST National University Admission 2024 Apply Online
- University of Karachi Entry Test 2024 for Law LLB Admission ...