The Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Science (PIEAS) in Islamabad has made an announcement about the current admissions. They tell the candidates that they need to apply through the right channels by a certain date and pay a fee. The admissions process for Spring and Fall admissions in 2023 is open for all Engineering schools, including Electrical, Chemical, and Nuclear Engineering at the BS, MS, BCS, MCS, and many other levels. Details about the PIEAS admissions deadline, fees, fee structure, form submission, merit list, and entrance test are in the next few lines. This is the idea behind the University of Pakistan, which was founded on July 27, 1967, in Islamabad with the goal of improving the world learning system of education.
Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Science PIEAS has announced the latest admission in Islamabad. They call the candidates to apply through a proper channel within dates and submit their fee. The history of the progression of PIEAS University Islamabad Admission section is one of organic and natural development. Over the years, it has gone through several metamorphoses, each of which has substantially changed many of its facing outward physical attributes, while preserving a basic continuity in its educational ways of life and basic aims.
Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS) is a testing institute that conducts entrance tests to admit students for undergraduate degrees BS Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy & Materials Engineering, Computer Sciences, and Physics.
PIEAS Admission 2023
The deadline for the application forms for the PIEAS entrance test is stated within the advertisement. Candidates who are interested in gaining admission to the country’s no.1 engineering college, have to fill out the online application form. For complete guidelines for PIEAS Admission Examination Date for 2023 online registration Schedule, Eligibility Criteria Test Date, Last Date to apply, application fee and test centers and test schedules, fees and Syllabus, as well as Sample Papers.
PIEAS Admission Schedule 2023
- Admission Start from July.
- Entry Test for Postgraduate Admission 22nd August 2023
- Entry Test Result display on website August
- Interview for Postgraduate Admissions August/September
- Final Merit List on web Octo
PIEAS University Online Registration 2023
Admission on the basis of SAT Scores:
- SAT-II result of three Subject(Physics, Chemistry & Maths level II
- A minimum Score of 2000 is required
- SAT Score must reach Registrar, PIEAS latest by June 30, 2023
- The PIEAS Institutional code to receive SAT scores is 7272.
We are pleased to inform you that, PIEAS which is Pakistan’s Top Ranked University is going to offer BS-MS/M.Phil Ph.D. Admission 2023 for talented students and intellectual potential across Pakistan. PIEAS is loaded with highly qualified full-time faculty(100 PhDs) furnished with the state of the art research laboratories as well. Its also having hostels for male and female possessing a home-based environment. PIEAS BS-MS/M. Phil Ph.D. Admission is totally rendered on a cum-merit basis after the conduction of the Entry test accordingly.
PIEAS Fee Structure 2023
We have shared the fees of PIEAS for the 2023-2025 session for Masters, Bachelors, and Ph.D. faculty. In BS programs offered by PIEAS, the cost for the first semester is for BS Electrical Engineering will be 90000; BS Mechanical Engineering is 78,500 and BS Computer & Information Sciences includes 85,4000(excluding hostel accommodation and transportation). For regular students of PIEAS masters, the per semester cost for the programs that are offered is 71.600 (excluding accommodation and transport in the hostel). Ph.D.
www.pieas.edu.pk Admission 2023
The fee for 1st Semester is 64,700. The full amount is refundable within 7 days after the start of the semester. From the 8th to the 15th day the 50% fee is refundable, and there is no refund within 15 days after the semester’s beginning. The fee structure above mentioned by PIEAS is applicable to the evening and day students (May vary!). You can also check out the detailed fees for each program, along with their terms and conditions, and their full refund policy.
Established in 1967, PIEAS is located in one of the most major city of Pakistan, Islamabad. Since its establishment, the university has kept its focus towards consistent improvement in every possible way and now it has become one of the most well-reputed educational institutes in Pakistan. Due to its outstanding performance during recent years, it has now been ranked No.1 Engineering and Technology University in Higher Education Commission (HEC) rankings of 2023. PIEAS BS-MS/M. Phil Ph.D. Admission eligibility application fee structure and deadline are mentioned below for you to get on at immediate basis as well.
PIEAS has an excellent reputation in the industry for producing the best professionals through its strong teaching methods. Along with having a highly qualified and experienced permanent faculty of 130 members out of which 80 are Ph.D. degree holders, PIEAS also has all other important facilities like transport, hostels, library, sports, and health services for both male and female students. PIEAS BS-MS/M. Phil Ph.D. Admission 2023 Complete view along with Test schedule is being given below.
Programs For BS:-
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS of Computer & Information Science
PIEAS Admission Programs
Selection Shall be made Strictly on merit determined by:
- PIEAS Admission Test 60%
- Matric 15%
- FSc or FSc (part-1) 25%
- O-level/A-Level 40% of O-level equivalence from IBCC.
- Advertisement in Newspapers: 25th July 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 20th August 2023
- Written Test for Undergraduate Admissions: Sunday, 29 August 2023 All cities except Rawalpindi/Islamabad Sunday, 22th August 2023 for Rawalpindi/Islamabad
- Final Merit List on Web: After 2 Weeks of Entry Test
- Date of Joining PIEAS: 13th September 2023
- Advertisement in Newspapers: 25th July 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 20th June 2023
- Written Test for Postgraduate Admissions: Saturday, 29th August 2023 All cities except Rawalpindi/Islamabad Saturday, 22th August 2023 for Rawalpindi/Islamabad
- Written Test Result on Web: After 2 Weeks of Entry Test
- Final Merit List on Web: 2nd Week of October 2023
- Date of Joining PIEAS: 8th November 2023 (Monday)
Eligibility Criteria of PIEAS Admission
- Minimum 60% in Both Matriculation/ O-level( Science) and Intermediate/A-level.
- Pre Engineering for BS Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Physics & mathematics for BS Computer & Information Sciences.
- Candidates with pre-medical background, who have taken mathematics as an additional subject are also eligible.
- Students awaiting their final result, but expecting to score the required percentage of marks may also apply.
Programs For MS
At PIEAS, Admission is open to the 12 MS Programs MS program at PIEAS are ideally suitable for those medical doctors, engineers, and Scientists, who want to pursue careers in higher education and research and development. The High Quality of MS at PIEAS provides Scholars with excellent preparation for Pursuing Ph.D. studies and doing research and development work. The MS programs at PIEAS are stepping stones for Ph.D. Studies.
- MS Nuclear Engineering
- MS Materials Engineering
- MS Mechanical Engineering
- MS Nuclear Engineering
- MS Process Engineering
- MS System Engineering
- MS Electrical Engineering
- MS Mineral Resource Engineering
- MS Medical Physics Engineering
- MS Radiation Physics Engineering
- MS Computer Science Engineering
- MS Nuclear Medicine Engineering
- MSc Radiation & Medicine Engineering
- All Pakistani nationals with the required qualification.
- Preferably a first-class academic career. However, a One-second division is allowed except in the final degree.
- In the case of the semester system, a CGPA 2.5 out of 4 in the final degree is required.
- Candidates having BS( 4-year)/ MSc in chemistry, Computer, Geology must have studied Physics and Mathematics at the undergraduate level.
- Candidates expecting completion of their degree requirements.
- There is no age limit for admission on a regular fee basis. However, for fellowship, the age limit is 32 years for MBBS Doctors and 27 years for all the other disciplines as on
December 31, 2023.
- Merit will be determined by the PIEAS Admission Test and Interview. PIEAS has a well-established Ph.D. program in the major disciplines of engineering and applied sciences being pursued at the institute
Details of the tuition fee and other charges may be seen at PIEAS website.
PIEAS Admission 2023 BS MS/M.Phil PhD Apply Online
The No.1 Engineering university of Pakistan at the moment according to Higher Education Commission (HEC), the Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS), Islamabad has invited applications from all the individuals who want to seek admission in BS Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering programs as well as computer & information sciences.
This is a great opportunity for all interested candidates as PIEAS is one of the most well-recognized universities in Pakistan that provides quality education to its students through its highly qualified teaching faculty. So if you are interested in seeking admission and also fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission, you can submit the application form online from the official website of PIEAS university. The applications can be submitted both online or via post. PIEAS Admission 2023 BS Electrical and Mechanical have been announced with an immediate effect.
In order to become eligible for admission in PIEAS Admission 2023 BS Electrical and Mechanical Programmes, candidates will have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria which has been mentioned below.
- Minimum 60% marks are required in both Matriculation / O-level and Intermediate / A-level
- Pre-engineering for BS Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates who have passed intermediate with pre-medical are also eligible to apply only if they have given additional papers of Mathematics.
The selection process for PIEAS Admission 2023 BS Electrical and Mechanical programs of all candidates will be made upon 100% merit which will be determined through two methods:
- PIEAS Admission Test: 60%
- Matric: 15%
- FSc: 25%
- O-level/A-level: 40%
For candidates seeking admission on the basis of SAT scores.
- SAT result of 3 subjects (Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics)
- Minimum 2000 score is required
- SAT scores must be submitted to the Registrar, PIEAS till July, 2023
So all the individuals who fulfill these requirements for PIEAS Admission 2023 BS Electrical and Mechanical are eligible for submitting their applications for admission. Remember that the last date for submitting the application form is June 2023 so make sure that your form reaches the authorized department till due date as any incomplete or received after the due date application will not be considered.
Once the admission form submission process will be completed, all applicants will have to appear in a PIEAS Admission Test which will be conducted in all major cities of Pakistan. All applicants are required to pass the admission test in order to become eligible for admission as any candidate failing to score at least minimum required marks in the written test, will be eliminated from the admission process.
PIEAS BS-MS/M. Phil Ph.D. Admission 2023 also encompasses research areas as being observed by you below with core areas as well.
- Chemical & Process Engineering
- Computer Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- MS(18-year education) in the relevant field at least 3.0 CGPA out of 4.00 or equivalent in MS/M.Phill degree.
- Subject GRE/ GAT subject test Conducted by NTS as per HEC requirements
- HEC scholarship holders can also apply
- Serving Applicants have to provide NOC from their employers.
- Ph.D. candidates can apply at any time after qualifying subject tests.
- Final Selection will be made after a thorough interview of the eligible Candidates.
Application Fee Structure PIEAS BS-MS/M.Phil Ph.D. Admission:
PIEAS Selection Criteria / Merit Formula 2023
- Selection is based solely by merit and determined by:
- PIEAS Admission Test 60 60%
- Matric 15 Percentage
- F.Sc. or ESc. (Part I) or ESc. (Part I) 25 or ESc. (Part I) 25
- 40% of 0-Level equivalent from IBCC or Admission is based on SAT scores:
- SAT II result of three subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Maths level II) *
- A minimum score of 2000 is needed.
- The PIEAS institutional code that is used to obtain SAT score is 7272.
You Might Also Like
- AIOU Admission Schedule 2023 Application Form Last Date
- BS Nursing Admission 2023 in Pakistan Online Apply
- NDU Islamabad Admission 2023 Apply Online Last Date Fee Stru...
- UVAS Lahore Undergraduate Admission 2023 Online Registration...
- Al-Meezan Institute Of Legal Studies Admission Islamabad 202...
- RIMT Admission 2023 for Diploma Courses Application Form Las...
- Institute Of Legal Studies Lahore Admission 2023 Last Date A...
- Sundar Stem Entry Test Registration 2023 2024 Online Last Da...
- HEC LAT LLB Admission Test 2023 Registration Apply Online
- Sarhad University Peshawar Admission 2023 Apply Online Fee S...