Dow Institute of Nursing And Midwifery is the branch of the University offering all of the nursing-related courses. They currently have announced Dow University BS Nursing Admission 2023 in four nursing programs such as Post RN BSN, Post RN BSM, Generic BSN, and Master of Science in Nursing (MSN). The last Date to apply is Monday 26 December 2023. Interested but eligible candidates can submit applications for Dow University BS Nursing Admission 2023. All related details are given below as eligibility, application procedure, documents needed, offered programs, and fee structure for all programs.
DOW University BS Nursing Admission 2023
Dow University of Health Sciences invites applications to apply for Post RN Nursing, Post RN BSM, and BS Nursing Admission sessions for generic students in 2023. Male and female applicants seeking admission must apply online via the online portal. Admission to Dow Institute of Nursing and Midwifery Dow institution of nursing and Midwifery for students studying medicine for session 2023 was announced. It is because the Dow University of the Health Sciences has numerous small campuses, each with its name, and several small businesses and engineering and medical sciences colleges in Pakistan. Admission forms for DUHS, last Date, eligibility conditions, entry test, dates of the roll no slip results, and the final merit list of selected candidates is available here.
Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS) is a renowned institution offering undergraduate degrees with MBBS and BDS with a significant focus on biomedicine, medicine, public health, health-related sciences, and other programs. The University has a significant campus and a sub-campus located in the metropolis of Karachi, Sindh.
Dow University BS Nursing Admission 2023 Apply Online Last Date
Eligibility Criteria for Dow University BS Nursing Admission 2023
Criteria for Post RN:
- Matric and Sciences ( Physics, Chemistry, and Biology Compulsory).
- The two-year Program is designed to train nurses to gain the most in-depth skills and knowledge and build confidence, independence, and the ability to think critically. This course is offered as a night course.
- 3 Years of General Nursing Diploma
- One-year diploma in Midwifery ( any post-basic specialization for males as an alternative to Midwifery)
- 2 Years of Clinical Experience
- Valid PNC Registration
- Sindh Domicile
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing:
Candidates must have completed FSc (pre-medical) with at least 50% marks and have Biology, Chemistry, and Physics as compulsory subjects. Candidates must also pass the graduation (science section). It is a 4-year course in which you are an experienced registered nurse for four years. This course focuses on integrating nursing expertise, knowledge, and professional behavior. When the Program is completed, the student is prepared to become an RN. BScN students, following an internship of one year, can apply to the Pakistan Council of Nursing according to the PNC internship guidelines. They must also be able to pass the PNC licensure test.
- Intermediate Science (Pre-medical) with 50% marks in all Subjects
- The maximum age limit is 18-30 years old
- Sindh Domicile
Admission in Post RN BSM:
- General Nursing Diploma 03 years old
- 01-Year Diploma in Midwifery
- 01 Year of Clinical Experience
- Valid PNC Registration
The Post RN BSM will be a two-year program that is designed to equip experienced nurses with the knowledge and skills to master the art of Midwifery to be able to advance their careers and provide care with confidence. Students who apply into DOW Institute of Nursing for the Post RN BSM program DOW Institute of Nursing for the Post RN BSM program must fulfill the following requirements to be eligible: they must have completed Science matriculation, the nursing diploma or Midwifery and a year of clinical work experience, and a current PNC registration. The Program is limited to 20 seats, with a portion reserved explicitly for women.
Dow University BS Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form
Scholarships and Financial Aid of DOW University
Dow University of Health Sciences has created an office for financial aid to help students who cannot pay for their tuition due to financial hardships. Scholarships, financial aid, loans such as Qarz-e-Hasna, loans, and scholarships are available for both fundamental and advanced studies across all fields at DUHS. The Financial Aid Office reports all grants as announced by the donor organizations. Applications are available at the Grant Office and should be delivered at the Grant Office.
List of Scholarships:
- HEC Need-Based Scholarship
- Sindh Endowment Education scholarship
- University of Karachi Alumni Association (UKAA)
- Abdullah T. Wehwaria and Farhat Aleem Trust Scholarship
- Ministry of Minority and Religious Affairs, Minority Scholarship
- Dr. Abdul Aziz Khan Scholarship
- Punjab Education Endowment Fund Scholarship
- Office of the deputy commissioner Tharparkar the Office of the Deputy Commissioner Tharparkar, Schedule caste students Tharparkar award
- Professional Education Foundation
- Meezan Bank – Ihsan Trust Qarz-e-Hasna
- DUHS Students Study Loan Scheme (Interest-Free Loan)
- DUHS provides full-time MS & Ph.D. Scholarships for students from the Muslim world who wish to pursue their studies at DUHS.
How to Apply for Dow University BS Nursing Admission 2023
Students who wish to apply for admission to the Dow Institute of Nursing And Midwifery could apply on the site at Dow University of Health Sciences (Ojha Campus), University Road, Near SUPARCO Chowk, Karachi. The application form is accessible for download as a Dow University prospectus 2021 from the Dow website www.duhs.edu.pk. It is to be completed with a Paid Fee Voucher of 2000/$ in the name of the Dow University of Health Sciences in United Bank Limited, Baba-e-Urdu Branch, Karachi.
General Instruction for Applicants
- A certified copy of all the required documents, the application form, and a certified copy of the National ID or
- B.Form of the applicant is mandatory. Notification of the required documents is stated on the DUHS website.
- A certified copy of the National Id Card of the Father or Guardian or Mother is vital.
- Directly submitted applications are not accepted.
- All correspondence is to be done through email:[email protected]
DOW University Prospectus: Download Online
BSM Dow University Admission 2023
The application form is open to qualified Female and Male applicants who are eligible for Post RN-BS Nursing (2 years of Program), Post RN BSM (2 years of Program), as well as BS Nursing Generic (4 years Program). Candidates must submit the application using the Herd form. The last day for submitting your applications is Tuesday, 23rd Nov 2021. The location, Date Date, and time of the exam will be posted on the DUHS website.
DUHS Entry Test Dates
Dow University Karachi has announced the schedule of admission to medical courses 2023. In addition, the University joined with National Testing Service NTS to release the admission schedule, gather the application form, and conduct the test in writing. Candidates wishing to gain admission to Dow University get eligibility criteria, test schedule, and Key Results, as well as the Final Merit Lists of those selected at this site. Dow University Admissions Test to be used for MBBS and the BDS Program MDCAT Test is administered by National Testing Service NTS.
DUHS Entry Test Result
Dow University Health Sciences DUHS is the organization that conducts the entrance test for applicants on announced dates. Students who have taken the admission test can see their results online on this page. Once the office of the University announces the results on this page, we will publish it in the shortest time possible. The test will take place in October 2021. Candidates who pass the entrance test and interview will be selected, and the lists of qualified candidates will be posted to the institution’s website.
Dow MDCAT Paper Pattern
DUHS Medical Entry test is MCQs based. Following is the pattern of the test.
- Biology 30 MCQs
- Physics 30 MCQs
- Chemistry 30 MCQs
- English 10 MCQs
- Total MCQs = 100
- Time allotted = 1 hour
Necessary Documents to Apply Online
In addition to the registration form, applicants must pay the fee vouchers of Rs. 1000/-. All documents must be delivered to NTS Islamabad by September 2021, along with the other documents below.
- Attested Photocopy of CNIC
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile
- Attested Photocopy of SSC Marks Sheet
- Attested Photocopy of HSC Marks Sheet
- Original deposit slip with the bank’s stamp of Rs. 1000 for Test Fee NTS
Acceptance of relevant documents, such as the domicile or CNIC, is not accepted; only attested copies of required documents will be accepted when submitting this application.
DOW University Nursing Fee Structure 2023
|Admission Fee||Rs. 29,040/-|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||Rs. 93,170/-|
|Medical Checkup Fee||Rs. 1,000/-|
|RFID Card Fee||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Dow Enrolment Card Fee||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Dow Club Card||Rs. 500/-|
|Transport Fee||Rs. 15,000/-|
Offered programs Dow University BS Nursing Admission 2023
- Dow Admission POST RN-BS Nursing
- Dow Admission POST RN BSM
- Dow Admission BS Nursing Generic
Dow University BS Nursing Admission 2023 Last Date
The last date to apply is Monday, 26 November 2023.
Contact Information of DUHS
Address: Dow University of Health Sciences, 3rd Floor, Administration Block, Baba-e-Urdu Road, Karachi, Pakistan
Postal Code: 74200
Phone: + 92 – 21 – 99215754-57 & 38771000
Email: [email protected]
You Might Also Like
- AIOU BS/B.Ed./BBA/Diploma Admission 2023 Form Download Onlin...
- Federal Urdu University FUUAST Karachi Admission 2023 Online...
- GCU Lahore Admission 2023 Apply Online Last Test Date
- UET Taxila Admission 2023 Online Apply Last Date Merit List
- All Boards 9th Class Registration Online Admission and Fee S...
- Lady Health Visitor LHV Free Course 2023 in Punjab Applicati...
- GSCWU Admissions 2023 Apply Online Last Date Fee Structure
- University of Karachi Entry Test 2023 for Law LLB Admission ...
- University of Lahore UOL Sports Based Admission 2023 Apply O...
- PIEAS Admission 2023 BS MS/M.Phil PhD Apply Online