PPSC SOCIAL WELFARE JOBS 2023
Punjab Public Service Commission announced various jobs in Punjab Welfare and Baitul Mal department through PPSC. Almost once in a Year Punjab Public Service Commission announced jobs in the Social welfare and the Baitul Mal Department. PPSC will announce final advertisement of Social Welfare and Baitul mal Jobs 2023 very soon. Here we will guide the students about the upcoming advertisement in detail and guidelines how to apply for these jobs and criteria for candidates, paper pattern for written exam of social welfare officer and Baitul mal jobs 2023, it is expected that in start or end of March 2023 PPSC will advertised the jobs for various jobs in Social Welfare and Baitul Mal department. Applicants who are in waiting for these jobs should visit the PPSC official website www.ppsc.gop.pk
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE JOBS OF SOCIAL WELFARE OFFICERS
Here is the details about the jobs announced by Punjab public service commission in the Punjab Social Welfare and Baitul mal department.
CEITERIA OF SOCIAL WELFARE AND BAITUL MAL JOBS
The candidate having 16 year Education in the various subject can apply for social welfare and Baitul Mal jobs 2023 announced by Punjab Public Service Commission.
- Social work
- Rural Sociology
- Women Studies
- Gender Studies
or other equivalent to social sciences may can apply for PPSC social welfare and Baitul Mal jobs 2023.
SYLABUS FOR SOCIAL WELFARE AND BAITUL MAL JOBS 2023
Qualification related questions = 80%
General knowledge questions = 20%
- General knowledge (GK)
- Pakistan Studies
- Current Affairs
- Islamic Studies
- Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates
- Basic Mathematics
- Every day Science
- Computer Studies
ELIGIBILITY FOR SOCIAL WELFARE OFFICERS
Here we will discuss the eligibility criteria for social welfare and Baitul Mal jobs 2023.
- Punjab Domicile holder can apply.
- Male and Female both can apply.
- Age 22 to 28 years plus 7 years relaxation.
- These Jobs will be advertised soon through PPSC.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be counted.
- Candidates with Higher education qualification according to PPSC policy
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
HOW TO APLLY FOR SOCIAL WELFARE AND BAITUL MAL JOBS
- Candidates can apply online from the official website of PPSC
- The fee of RS. 600/ can be deposit online
- Applicants are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums ONLY i.e. ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Over the counter (by visiting
the nearest *1Link Member Banks Branches), Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available micro-finance banks. For details, please visit PPSC website at www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Students can chose test center in the application
- All necessary information name, CNIC ,qualification record must be corrected otherwise application will not be entertained.
- By hand application will not be accepted.
What is the Salary of Social Welfare Officer ?
An estimated salary of Social Welfare Officer is Rs. 55,000/- per month including Allowances.
What are the duties of social welfare officer ?
To encourage provisions of working amenities, adequate latrine facilities, drinking water, granting of loans and legal advice to he workers.
What is the role of a social welfare officer in the Hospital ?
Helps patients and the families understand a particular illness, work through the emotions of a diagnosis, and provide counseling about the decisions that need to be made.
Is Social Welfare Officer eligible for Promotion ?
Social Welfare Officer / Medical Social Officer, Basic Scale 17, is eligible for promotion as Deputy Director/ District Officer (Social Welfare)/ Manager in Basic Scale 18 after 05 years service as such.