Please note that the deadline for registering for the HEC LAW GAT Graduate Assessment Test in 2023 has been moved to: (Extended). In order to take the Law GAT, you may register online here. We have set February 2023 as the date for the next Administration of the Law GAT. The Law Graduate Assessment Test is required of all Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree holders who plan to apply for Bar Council Registration. Law GAT Test Date 2023 application deadline is here.
The application deadline for SEE LAW-GAT 2023 is January 6, 2023, and it must be submitted online using the HEC site.
Online registration is available at http://etc.hec.gov.pk for those who have earned a Bachelor of Laws from a HEC-approved university or an equivalent degree. Applications are accepted through the HEC website. Every law school grad has to score high on the HEC LAW-GAT before they may start working as attorneys.
Law GAT Test Date 2023 Application Deadline
The Law school graduate assessment law GAT test 2023 will take place on 2023. HEC administers this test (Higher Education Commission). Meanwhile, the Law Graduate Assessment Test is necessary for all LLB graduates who wish to apply for Bar Council Registration.
Law GAT Test Date 2023 Application
So, applicants should submit their application forms by 2023. Although, the HEC portal allows you to submit the form online.
However, the GAT will be made up of multiple-choice questions. So, applicants who have registered online with the HEC will be able to download their roll number slip at http://etc.hec.gov.pk. Further, get the latest news at our website gotest.com.pk.
HEC Law GAT Online Registration 2023 Application Form
Afterward, the roll number slips are accessible one week before the test. Also, students will receive an email with the test date, time, and location.
ETC HEC law gat online registration 2023
However, the law gat test date and other information are included in the table below.
LAW GAT TEST, Slip with roll numbers, Soon to be available.
HEC LAW GAT Schedule 2023 Entry Test
HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test 2023 is required for all candidates who have completed a law degree from any university in Pakistan. Only candidates who have passed the ETC LAW GAT Written Test 2023 will be eligible for registration with the Pakistan Bar Council. All law students must take the LAW GAT 2023, which will be held in February,, 2023.
LAW GAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Importantly, candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in law or the equivalent from a reputed institute may apply for the test.
LAW GAT Testing Centers
The HEC Law exam will be given in the following locations.
Multan Hyderabad Turbat
Bahawalpur Peshawar Muzaffarabad
hec.gov.pk Online registration Law GAT
- First of all, applicants may choose any test center from the list on the application form.
- Secondly, the test will only be held at any of the above-mentioned centers if at least 250 applicants choose that location.
- Finally, the exam center cannot be altered once you have registered.
How to Register for Law GAT Test 2023
Particularly, for your convenience, we have included the legislation gat registration procedure here.
- First of all, to begin the registration procedure, go to http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- If you have any problems, please contact email@example.com or visit the HEC Secretariat or HEC Regional Centers for assistance.
- Secondly, fill up your profile in the “My Profile” area, then submit your application by clicking the “Law GAT Test” link in the menu panel on the left sidebar of the web portal.
- They consider only submitted applications for the LAW-GAT Test.
- They do not consider INCOMPLETE mode.
- A test fee of Rs. 3000/- is to deposit online/ATM in Habib Bank Limited Account No. O 1127900567403 with account title HEC. 0112 is the branch code.
- Complete, paid, and a scanned copy of a challan form with the stamp by any HBL branch must attach with their application.
Other Conditions / Requirements for Law GAT Test 2023
- Hence, students have to pass the Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT) with a minimum score of 50%.
- Additionally, candidates must meet the additional qualifications mentioned in the PBC Rules and Regulations.
- Importantly, only three attempts are available to pass the Law-GAT exam. HEC will administer the exam three times every year.
Special Note for Law GAT Test Date 2023 Application Deadline
Perhaps, when completing the online mobile number application, candidates must enter a valid email address. Also, you will require a printout of your roll number slip as well as your original CNIC to attend the exam center.